Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any xmas day fight yet

Options
  • 25-12-2014 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭

Earlier than usual here

Cold meat with hot dinner sent the father into moansville.was quickley told fook off by the mother

I laughed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭TheFarrier

Myself and the aul one had it out this morning cos I came home steaming drunk last night and filled the house with the smell of kebabs and kebab fuelled farts.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭mazdaminx

Specialun wrote: »
    Earlier than usual here

Cold meat with hot dinner sent the father into moansville.was quickley told fook off by the mother

I laughed

I've nobody to fight with. Never had such a relaxing, peaceful time.

...edit few hours later I managed to get a fight in good lord saw no one today but it still happened. Christmas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Gave my dog a slice of ham and she took it straight up the ashpit and buried it. I thought it was lovely.

She's in the doghouse now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Yep, 2 brothers and a mother in tears. Christmas is just about alcohol in this house.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

TheFarrier wrote: »
    Myself and the aul one had it out this morning cos I came home steaming drunk last night and filled the house with the smell of kebabs and kebab fuelled farts.

One of the reasons I stay away from home, christmas ends up just one drunken, smelly, constipated blur :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

Gave my dog a slice of ham and she took it straight up the ashpit and buried it. I thought it was lovely.

She's in the doghouse now.

I read the first bit, was shocked, then read on and went "Ohhhhh". :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Yep, but then it was bound to happen as my family is made up of a load of cnuts. Jesus why are there no buses on Christmas day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

I beat herself twice at connect 4 and then twice at jenga and she tried to start an argument despite my ceaseless repeating of "stop trying to start a fight". Just walked away as that wasnt gonna work.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Defo think I'll head away next year. No fights or anything this year, just not very family orientated...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Cantremember

Refused to go near the relatives this year. Having my best Xmas in years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

I've been watching the two kids fight over each others presents since 7 this morning.

I read the first bit, was shocked, then read on and went "Ohhhhh". :D

I just thought, hmm Donegal :)

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I'll fight you OP.

I choose pistols at dawn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Not yet,

Had a lovely dinner at a friends house,there's about 13 of us, different nationalities,I the only one not drinking, the temperature is starting to rise as is the noise and little squiggles starting to break out,nearly time for me to go :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

My neighbours were at it at 9am, their son smashing the car window was our wake up call this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Someone refuses to turn off the Miranda TV show ... Currently picking which window they'll be leaving from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Banjoxed

razorblunt wrote: »
    Someone refuses to turn off the Miranda TV show ... Currently picking which window they'll be leaving from.

Oh come on, what sort of Moaning Michael doesn't want to see Miranda Hart in her pants or bra?

Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

I had a wrestling match with my daughter, I won, that'll teach a 16 month old to mess with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

I'm planning a bipolar moment at 8 PM so I'm putting mattresses against the walls. The insurance people are dead cute - after the "break-in" last year I believe they're watching me.
    Other than that I may start a fight with the pit bull next door. It would go well with sprouts.
    So, nothing up...thanks for asking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Highflyer13

Mothers has been the quietest she has been for years, then Daniel O'Donnell and Margo came on and a few vodkas later shes giving it welly. Singing and dancing with the tv up full blast. Telling everyone that doesn't join in they are no craic. Giving out to me because I am refusing a drink and I have just cracked and let out a roar. Get me the fcuk out of here now.:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

Me and the cat had a disagreement on about who with get the last piece of turkey, but after it fell on ground I was happy to eat and the cat dissuaded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

Nothing here. I have a 17 year old daughter and I have been practicing lately NOT letting words out of my mouth even though my brain is insisting that I do. It's working a treat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

I had a fight with my stomach - it won.

Cue projectile nastiness from both ends. Simultaneously.

Sick on Xmas day - good times! \o/.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Me and the brother are just starting on the bottles now. We've also got The Raid and Commando to watch later, so one of us will be going through the Christmas tree at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Brother has decided to stay in the folks', he lives 5 minutes up the road, I live right across the city. I'm bloody relegated to kipping on the sofa. Urge to kill rising...

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭PhilBill

Its kicking off right now in mine. It started over who had the remote, now their arguing over a game of Jenga. Looking forward to Monopoly... The poor dog is absolutely wrecked after last nights awakening at 2:50AM. I'm guessing he is going to bite my aunty first as she is the loudest. My uncle just bet me 10 euro that he's going for my grandad first... Updates will come as the event unfolds.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Duff wrote: »
    Me and the brother are just starting on the bottles now. We've also got The Raid and Commando to watch later, so one of us will be going through the Christmas tree at some stage.

Oh, what a great Christmas viewing! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Areyouwell

Refused to go near the relatives this year. Having my best Xmas in years.

Did the same thing a couple of years ago and have never spent Christmas with them since. And Christmas just gets better and better.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

PhilBill wrote: »
    Its kicking off right now in mine. It started over who had the remote, now their arguing over a game of Jenga. Looking forward to Monopoly... The poor dog is absolutely wrecked after last nights awakening at 2:50AM. I'm guessing he is going to bite my aunty first as she is the loudest. My uncle just bet me 10 euro that he's going for my grandad first... Updates will come as the event unfolds.

PM the address. I have whiskey and blades. We'll do a Limerick on the lot oi them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Nope. Lovely peaceful day at the cloud493 household.

Advertisement