Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth Fitness Band €13.90 Delivered

Options

Comments

SG14199264534143 Shipment Details
    07-Jan-2015 09:27 AM Departed Warehouse to Sort Facility.
    07-Jan-2015 01:10 PM Shipment picked up.
    08-Jan-2015 09:27 AM Departed Sort Facility to IRELAND

No update since.
    Looks like it may be going overland - could be ages...

Ten days (dec 27 - jan 7) to just dispatch it is very poor.

I think you might be expecting too much. Slow shipping and slow service is generally the way these cheap Chinese sites work.

I think you might be expecting too much. Slow shipping and slow service is generally the way these cheap Chinese sites work.

in fairness some of them e.g. fasttech are quite decent these days -> let you know on each item if it's in stock or when it would dispatch if not in stock. If in stock dispatches in 2 days. you'd have it in 2 weeks or less overall with singpost.

so I'm not expecting too much in that some of the sites are a lot better than my experience with this crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭hdl

yabadabado wrote: »
    If you used NL post option I dont think it shows up until it arrives in Holland.You will have it within 3 weeks.

Great thanks! Yeah it does say NL post on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭cgc5483

Ordered mine on 27th Dec and choose NL post. Dispatched with a tracking number on 31st. The number didn't appear on the NL tarcking site until the 8th of Jan and then only as pre-advised. Seems to have arrived in NL this morning. hopefully will have it by friday but i guess monday is more likely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

cgc5483 wrote: »
    Ordered mine on 27th Dec and choose NL post. Dispatched with a tracking number on 31st. The number didn't appear on the NL tarcking site until the 8th of Jan and then only as pre-advised. Seems to have arrived in NL this morning. hopefully will have it by friday but i guess monday is more likely.

Mine was only dispatched on the 2nd via same method. Doesn't help I'm the more impatient person in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Mine dispatched on the 31st as well. Says it went with Swisspost unregistered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

anyone get theirs yet? any good?

blue-army wrote: »

Mind has arrived in Ireland but is showing up on the An Post tracking now as Item sent to customs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

blue-army wrote: »

I posted my feedback here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057357676

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Mind has arrived in Ireland but is showing up on the An Post tracking now as Item sent to customs

Mime is the exact same as that, waiting for it to be released from Customs now and delivered!

2015-01-15
    10:29 DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12, ITEM SENT TO CUSTOMS
    2015-01-15
    07:55 DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE, DUBLIN 12, ITEM RECEIVED

Hopefully I'll have it Monday maybe!

Mime is the exact same as that, waiting for it to be released from Customs now and delivered!

Did you get any contact from customs?

Customs shouldn't be an issue if you paid the going price and regular postage, well under 23 EUR. The item description on package may have them suspect it's more expensive. If they contact you looking for payment email them a link to the item on the website and a copy of PayPal receipt.

Did you get any contact from customs?

No correspondence from them yet but hopefully they'll see it and just send it one it's way then as it's definitely under their €23 threshold.

Customs shouldn't be an issue if you paid the going price and regular postage, well under 23 EUR. The item description on package may have them suspect it's more expensive. If they contact you looking for payment email them a link to the item on the website and a copy of PayPal receipt.

Yeah I had to do the same only a few weeks ago when I ordered a phone from China.

Had to wait 6 days before when tracking said sent to Customs to where I deceived the letter in the post and it was released.

Hopefully I won't have to wait that long this time!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,968 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Would this work with an iphone4?
    This seems to say optimized for iphone5 etc
    http://blog.nextbuying.com/ios-version-xiaomi-miband-arrived-apple-app-store.html#comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭sector_000

Order on Dec 29th. Got "shipped" email on Dec 31st.
    No sign of it yet!

02-Jan-2015 05:55 PM Departed Warehouse to Sort Facility.
    02-Jan-2015 09:38 PM Shipment picked up.
    03-Jan-2015 05:55 PM Departed Sort Facility to IRELAND

Can't wait to try it out :D

Just got the letter saying it's at Customs so I've emailed off the purchase details.

I hope they don't think I'm lying about the >€15 value!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Mine came this morning.. Don't forget modded version http://en.miui.com/thread-53761-1-1.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭reni10

For that small amount of cash I grabbed one just there.

Hopefully gets here in a couple of weeks...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭reni10

eoin1539 wrote: »
    Expect 2 to 3 weeks delivery on these guys! :D

I paid for the NL post so we will see what happens, I am in no big hurry anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

reni10 wrote: »
    I paid for the NL post so we will see what happens, I am in no big hurry anyway

Mine took 18 days with NL post but that included the 3 bank holidays over Xmas.Dunno if that would have made much difference .

Expecting delivery of this tomorrow and I can't wait.

Battery life is amazing.
    Charged mine 31/12 and showing 60% battery remaining.
    Makes it easier to track your sleep if not having to charge every second night like other bands.

Mine activates notifications for missed/incoming calls, new SMS or hangout and also when activity goals met. Also use the alarm feature daily. Paired 24/7 to my OP one via Bluetooth and no impact on either battery.

On Route To Customer.... C'mon c'mon!

I actually can't wait to get it and run up and down the house like a lunatic just to test its accuracy!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Mine was 'On Route to Customer' but is now showing the following
    Fri Jan 16 2015 - 09:51 Shipment at customs

What do I need to do to see the status now and how do I get the parcel from customs?

(BTW - I purchased 2 MiBands - one for me and one for my missus. Total cost was €32.76)

I'm fairly sure customs will send you a letter looking for a receipt showing the value of the item.

Mine was 'On Route to Customer' but is now showing the following
    Fri Jan 16 2015 - 09:51 Shipment at customs

What do I need to do to see the status now and how do I get the parcel from customs?

(BTW - I purchased 2 MiBands - one for me and one for my missus. Total cost was €32.76)

School boy error. Two separate orders would have saved you the customs delay/charge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Guys does this seem right:

02-Jan-2015 05:55 PM Departed Warehouse to Sort Facility.

02-Jan-2015 09:38 PM Shipment picked up.

03-Jan-2015 05:55 PM Departed Sort Facility to IRELAND

Advertisement