Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth Fitness Band €13.90 Delivered

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

Walking home today and I got in the door and updated my steps for the day only to find it had logged out of my account.. Now it won't let me log back in.. So is that a few months data gone??

No, it's tied into your account so just reset password and log in and all should be there.

Happened to me, something like that, logged in with my phone # and pass and everything was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭bren2001

Wheres the fastest place to order from? The Mi Band UK store or is everywhere coming from China ultimately?

bren2001 wrote: »
    Wheres the fastest place to order from? The Mi Band UK store or is everywhere coming from China ultimately?

I'd assume they're all coming from Hong Kong/China.

Every time I try post the link it seems to come out as an affiliate link so I'm not posting it as that's against Board's t&c's but go to tinydeal and search MiBand.

The one for 15.99$ is the one I bought, came to €7.98 as I'd some points from shopping with them and took 9 days to get here which is great I think.

Could possibly be gotten for cheap but expect around $18 or less with offers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Redgirl82

Strap broke on mine, anyway to get a replacement? not sure if already discussed

Redgirl82 wrote: »

Yep, loads of colours for about €1.42 on the TinyDeal website.

There's a big banner when you go to their site with all different colours for 1.49$ per.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Hey folks,

got a new band yesterday (broke the previous one by mistake) but it won't pair up with the app on my phone.
    It won't pick it up via bluetooth.. any help to get it paired?? Delete the app and download it again maybe???

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭spuddy01

Hey folks,

got a new band yesterday (broke the previous one by mistake) but it won't pair up with the app on my phone.
    It won't pick it up via bluetooth.. any help to get it paired?? Delete the app and download it again maybe???

If you go into settings in the app & unpair the previous miband & then pair the new one. Failing that reinstall the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

Has any gotten this to work with an iPhone 4?

I can't get it to work with my iPad 2 either.

It won't connect to it through the app.

Would love some help with it..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

Looks like it only supports Bluetooth 4.0 which rules out the iPad 2 and iPhone 4. I think the iPhone 4s is compatible with it though

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Irishvillian

Del007 wrote: »
    Looks like it only supports Bluetooth 4.0 which rules out the iPad 2 and iPhone 4. I think the iPhone 4s is compatible with it though

HI if you're getting rid of the band shoot me a pm, cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭delph09

Redgirl82 wrote: »

recommend to choose leather band strap, more durable and fashionable I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,694 ✭✭✭Raoul

delph09 wrote: »
    recommend to choose leather band strap, more durable and fashionable I think.

Where do you get these?

Picked one of these up last week. Took a little over a week to be delivered (from Sweden) at only a little extra than ordering from China. Just ordered one for my mother who has hearing issues, she loved the idea of the band vibrating for calls.

Picked one of these up last week. Took a little over a week to be delivered (from Sweden) at only a little extra than ordering from China. Just ordered one for my mother who has hearing issues, she loved the idea of the band vibrating for calls.

Yeah....:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

Have u a link ;-)

GY A1 wrote: »
    Have u a link ;-)

I ordered from here but I had the option of the EU warehouse at the time. Seems not be available presently.

http://www.banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-Miband-Bluetooth-Smart-Bracelet-For-Mobile-Phone-p-937201.html

Raoul wrote: »
    Where do you get these?

The leather band has two versions, one is xiaomi official one, but it's a little expensive, another one is clone one with cheaper price. You can consider to choose one by yourself.

Official: https://www.ibuygou.com/p-xiaomi-mi-band-leather--metal-wrist-strap-6697.html

Clone: http://www.tinydeal.com/replacement-genuine-leather-xiaomi-miband-bracelet-wrist-strap-p-151136.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

delph09 wrote: »
    The leather band has two versions, one is xiaomi official one, but it's a little expensive, another one is clone one with cheaper price. You can consider to choose one by yourself.

Official: https://www.ibuygou.com/p-xiaomi-mi-band-leather--metal-wrist-strap-6697.html

Clone: http://www.tinydeal.com/replacement-genuine-leather-xiaomi-miband-bracelet-wrist-strap-p-151136.html

the little screws in the back are a bit of a pain - has anyone gotten this snap to close version?
    http://www.tinydeal.com/miband-stainless-steel-case-leather-band-bracelet-wrist-strap-in-stock-p-155731.html

the little screws in the back are a bit of a pain - has anyone gotten this snap to close version?
    http://www.tinydeal.com/miband-stainless-steel-case-leather-band-bracelet-wrist-strap-in-stock-p-155731.html

That's the one I was thinking about getting.

yes, this one maybe will more comfortable when you wear it, but maybe will not steady like the another version with screws.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,841 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Anyone else having trouble syncing there mi band to their phone?

Mine hasn't worked for a while...... Since I did an update of software on my phone.

Wants me to log in, but says email is invalid and if I choose phone number it says it's not a valid email

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Seve OB wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble syncing there mi band to their phone?

Mine hasn't worked for a while...... Since I did an update of software on my phone.

Wants me to log in, but says email is invalid and if I choose phone number it says it's not a valid email

Yeah mine was doing the same so I just gave up on it.. I dunno how to resolve it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

Raoul wrote: »
    That's the one I was thinking about getting.

Do yourself a favour and don't. The screws are teally tiny and have to be screwed in and out every time you charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,841 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Yeah mine was doing the same so I just gave up on it.. I dunno how to resolve it

figured it out. had to basically go through the whole sign up a new account process. thought I already done that :rolleyes:

of course then this morning I figure I need to charge it.... and can't find the charger! lol

Advertisement