Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi 20 euro voucher [upcoming] in Sindo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

Voucher not in the light edition.replaced on page 2 with an ad for home delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

Now you do :D

Ive used them for Argos and Debenhams

i'd got some gift cards too last week. but last night same cashier would not put them through with aldi voucher (galway)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 philyb

No its not in the regularly indo on page 2

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I just cut out the aldi 20 off 100 spend from page 2 of the broadsheet Sunday independent.

The lidl voucher is on the back page of the Lidl weekly offers magazine as an insert in the same paper.

Aldi valid to close of business Wed 31st Dec

Lidl valid to close of business Sat 27th Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Presume Supervalu will take these have a one for all voucher too. Pity they don't do toys like tesco

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Voucher not in the light edition.replaced on page 2 with an ad for home delivery

They never print them in the light version, it was mentioned here before, it's usually a free copy

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Deise1649

Hi all

Does anyone know if all Tesco stores accept these Aldi & Lidl vouchers from the newspaper?

I am in Waterford- anyone know if the stores here accept them

Also, just wondering can these vouchers be used together for one shop?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

can these vouchers be used for tesco online shopping? will the driver accept it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

can these vouchers be used for tesco online shopping? will the driver accept it?

Its been reported on BA that if you hand the driver the voucher it will be credited to your account.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 423 ✭✭The Bould Rabbit

dodo mommy wrote: »
    where do dunces come in all this should we not be supporting irish companies
    dodo mommy wrote: »
    sorry that should have read dunnes

Dunces is probably a polite word for them.

To hell with Dunnes and their shameful treatment of their staff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

The last few weeks it's been great to get these vouchers, but is this the end of it.
    Dies anybody know if they plan to have a few vouchers in the new year?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,107 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Deise1649 wrote: »
    Hi all

Does anyone know if all Tesco stores accept these Aldi & Lidl vouchers from the newspaper?

Thanks
    yes, tesco accept the aldi and lidl vouchers, sometimes they will take both but recently it has just been 1 or the other they will take

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭fsfg

Can I use this voucher off a laptop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭Baggy Trousers

I have the 20 euro voucher for ALDI but I don't know their products all that well.
    What "high end" expensive items would you recommend? I am thinking steak and maybe some wine?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Murt10

I have the 20 euro voucher for ALDI but I don't know their products all that well.
    What "high end" expensive items would you recommend? I am thinking steak and maybe some wine?

Bushmills @ E18 a bottle. 30 year old Port either E30 or E50 a bottle.

Lots of expensive and middle range bottles of wine as well. I just bought a bottlr of Valpaolicella Ripasso Superiore (whatever that is) for E9.99, but it won a silver medal at the IWSC this year, so it should be allright.

Their dry aged vacuum packed fillet and rib-eye steaks are georgeous.

Actually just happened on this link for Aldi in the UK, but most of the stuff will be on sale here as well

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-2847290/Aldi-sells-76-vintage-bottle-wine-just-19-super-premium-collection.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Deise1649 wrote: »
    Hi all

Thanks

Tesco in new Ross accept each voucher per 50 euro, they took one of each from me, I checked with manager in advance, so if you spend over €100 they are happy to take two together, stops getting messy and doing 2 transactions,

I also had €11 tesco off €70 spend, so I got all 3 coupons off my shopping,

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭clerk

zerks wrote: »
    I think he missed the boat with the Lego,it was all reduced to half price or less last weekend.Typical that I didn't have a voucher then. (Still saved a fortune though)

I was in Aldi today and got great value for a €107 spend ( €87 net of the voucher )...cracking value.

and speaking of lego, my 2 can't get enough of the stuff, they had 4 different types of those lego brickmaster boxes ( including 1 star wars ) for €10 each which is absolutely brilliant value for Lego (normally retail at circa €20 each). Great value, typical Aldi, no fuss just great value.

Similar to this one on Amazon....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEGO%C2%AE-Friends-Brickmaster-Lego/dp/1409383261/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1419189642&sr=8-5&keywords=lego+brickmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭CB19Kevo

Satriale wrote: »
    Its been reported on BA that if you hand the driver the voucher it will be credited to your account.

Tried this during the week to no avail,Despite saying others have used them.
    May just be down to individual drivers and what information they have,will try it this week and hopefully will work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

Thanks op,
    used my aldi and lidl ones in Tesco and got 30e off my Christmas shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

CB19Kevo wrote: »
    Tried this during the week to no avail,Despite saying others have used them.
    May just be down to individual drivers and what information they have,will try it this week and hopefully will work.

Chance an email to clarify, they might credit it to your account. (Maybe point out your loyalty in using the voucher with them rather than just heading to Aldi. (and the inconsistencies between areas!)). IIRC, to their credit they are fairly quick to respond, and helpful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Used the voucher today in Supervalu. Got some nice bottles of wine for the holiday period

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Got my Aldi voucher today... was worried how I'd spend €100.

Ended up spending €174.

My wife is going to kill me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭LowOdour

javagal wrote: »
    Thanks op,
    used my aldi and lidl ones in Tesco and got 30e off my Christmas shop

Did you put that through all as one shop or did you need to split to use the 2 vouchers? Heading to Tesco tomorrow, would be nice to have it sussed before I go in. Have around 110 euro worth of shopping to do

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

LowOdour wrote: »
    Did you put that through all as one shop or did you need to split to use the 2 vouchers? Heading to Tesco tomorrow, would be nice to have it sussed before I go in. Have around 110 euro worth of shopping to do

It appears to be purely random what they will and won't take in one go. You won't be able to split as one voucher is off 100 and the other off 50; so all you can do is try both - offer the Aldi one first obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭bromley52

myshirt wrote: »
    Got my Aldi voucher today... was worried how I'd spend €100.

Ended up spending €174.

My wife is going to kill me.

You could have purchased a Tesco gift card to bring you over €100. Works for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

LowOdour wrote: »

Yeah all in one go, I actually didn't even have the lidl one, the cashier guy told me he had a few spare and gave me I'll!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Used the voucher today in Supervalu. Got some nice bottles of wine for the holiday period

I didn't realise that Supervalu were taking the Aldi/Lidl vouchers?

Are any other stores doing this?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I didn't realise that Supervalu were taking the Aldi/Lidl vouchers?

Are any other stores doing this?

As Supervalu are a franchise it would be almost certainly down to an individual franchise owners decision to take them or not - its definitely not chainwide.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Do dunnes take these vouchers also?

• Advertisement

mad m wrote: »
    Do dunnes take these vouchers also?

No.

Advertisement