Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that annoy you Part 27

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Scum, and the boyfriend leaving her to continue the fight? Utter scum.

Why do people come for painful treatments volunteraily, and then make a big song and dance out of it? Yeah its not pleasent but you're a grown woman and you either want it done or you don't. Either way, I'm not here to babysit you so either **** or get off the pot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

KKkitty wrote:
    Get better soon 

Thank you :)

I'm feeling much better but I'm so annoyed that it's happened on a Saturday! No chance of it happening during the week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

When you walk through Temple Bar and there's a junkie in a lane way shooting up and he laughs when you stare at him.

Rugby giving me heart palpatations!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

KatW4 wrote: »
    Rugby giving me heart palpatations!

It's the stupid lost line outs.
    The not getting over the line after 30 phases.
    the handling errors!

• Advertisement

deise08 wrote:
    It's the stupid lost line outs. The not getting over the line after 30 phases. the handling errors!

Yep. Fumbling and dropping the ball. Excellent match but very hard to watch. We are better than this! So frustrating! Definitely a TA.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

When there is a ketchup or sauce bottle that has been designed so that it can stand on its lid, but people still stand it on its bottom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Being so stressed out all day..... I've actually given myself a throbbing headache :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

TA that I am now 100% sure that the 4 year old is a right hander, not a leftie like me. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

People who walk the wrong way round the Tiger shop. It's soooo annoying! If the till is on the right, go left! Then when your done shopping you'll be at the till! If everyone else is going the opposite way to you , your doing it wrong fool!

• Advertisement

Being so stressed out all day..... I've actually given myself a throbbing headache :(

Same!! Spent two hours trying to deal with 3. All I needed to do was port my number and switch networks. 2 hours and 1 hour standing in a 3 store, my nerves were in shreds. I have had teeth pulled that wasn't as painful as that. Assholes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Same!! Spent two hours trying to deal with 3. All I needed to do was port my number and switch networks. 2 hours and 1 hour standing in a 3 store, my nerves were in shreds. I have had teeth pulled that wasn't as painful as that. Assholes
    I'm with O2 and seemingly...it's going to become three....but Jesus they are woeful to deal with over the phone....really dreading when it actually changes

How can people get jobs in a call centre who can't understand basic English and can't look up your details when you spell them out to them :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

People who walk the wrong way round the Tiger shop. It's soooo annoying! If the till is on the right, go left! Then when your done shopping you'll be at the till! If everyone else is going the opposite way to you , your doing it wrong fool!

A tiger shop? That's a new one on me. Or it's not what seems. ????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

A tiger shop? That's a new one on me. Or it's not what seems. ????

It's a relatively new shop. Kind of like an upmarket pound shop. Loads of random stuff in it. Great place for browsing and finding stuff you want but don't need!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

Scum, and the boyfriend leaving her to continue the fight? Utter scum.

Why do people come for painful treatments volunteraily, and then make a big song and dance out of it? Yeah its not pleasent but you're a grown woman and you either want it done or you don't. Either way, I'm not here to babysit you so either **** or get off the pot

I hope the midwives don't have that sh*tty attitude when I'm in labour!!

PandaPoo wrote: »
    I hope the midwives don't have that sh*tty attitude when I'm in labour!!

:confused: I don't think its a ****ty attitude and I'm not a midwife?
    This is the trivial things that annoy you thread, and I've posted a trivial thing that annoys me. Dealing with drama queens, making such a fuss over something that they asked for voluntarily, that wastes my time and prohibits me from doing my job safely. Just trying to think what's so ****ty about wanting to be able to do my job without dealing with unnessessary hysterics

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

Missing the ferry, stuck on the island for the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭jetsonx

People who use the phrase "alrighty".

(Usually used by shallow and insincere people)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,252 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Slow moving people. Either in a car or on foot. People who take up most of the road or footpath. I know the elderly or disabled can't help it.
    But I mean able bodied people who are just ignorant. "There is nobody else on the road/footpath, only me" assh0les

Get outa my fukkin Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

gammygils wrote: »
    Slow moving people. Either in a car or on foot. People who take up most of the road or footpath.

Had cyclists earlier all dressed up in their tour de france jazz, 3 abreast they were. Stuck behind them for a good few minutes. They were taking the piss.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

TA that something somewhere is interfering with my wifi. It has been perfect for years since we moved to UPC...but now we are getting dropped connections etc....this is not good.

This Mother's Day bull****. Whatever happened to going old skool and giving your mother a card? And what really does my head in is all these dedications of facebook posts, to the mother in question who is either dead or not even on facebook - either way, can't read it.

One status trying to outdo the other, posting photos up of their cards and presents. Stfu. Jesus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭MsBubbles

TA by the oneupmanship that occurs on Facebook. Insecure people trying to make themselves feel better.

PS Goooood Mooooorning Tities !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

I wish people would use their own words instead of constantly sharing "Inspirational Quotes" or "Motivation Hotel Quotes" or f*cking "Minions Quotes" with nothing but the word yep written above them. I just had a long unfollowing session.

Also - my right thumb keeps throbbing and twitching for some reason. It's been doing that constantly for about a week now. So annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,213 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

A friend suggested part of a programme on RTE might interest me. At least 4 adverts before the content starts. Fair enough. Fast forward to the item, 4-5 more ads again. Fekkers! It better be interesting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭MsBubbles

Bonzo Rte players drives mad. More ads than programme . Grrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭chocaholic04

People who say St. Patty's Day instead of St Patrick's Day. Really makes me blood boil!

The idiotic way people park at the petrol station. Went in today to get petrol and there were cars abandoned every where! There were idiots blocking the pumps and the door to the shop.

Use your bloody brains and park properly!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

The fact that RTE are actually showing d'arby O'Gill and the little people on Paddy's day.:rolleyes: Seriously, there have been lots of good Irish movies made over the years but that's what they choose to show.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

That AIB GAA ad on the telly, with the muck savage shouting about going to Croke park.
    Will you ever go away you caveman.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement