Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drug dealers using club card point system!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

diomed wrote: »
    So easy for the drug squad. Just read boards.ie After Hours and follow the breadcrumb trail.
    Is this going to feature in Ireland's Dumbest Criminals?

Whoah. With that level of paranoia you might want to lay off the weed yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

He makes a mental note of what every punter spends on average per month, tots up the figure at the end of the year.

No he doesn't. Or maybe he only has one customer.

I'd drop your man, tbh. Sounds like he has a tick book recording all transactions. F*ck that noise. If he gets raided and that gets scooped up.....

You're totally right. Once they bust the drug dealer the first thing they are going to do is go further down the ladder to bust people with smaller quantities who aren't drug dealers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Reati

Don Kedick wrote: »
    Drugs? Wow, the op is so cool.

Reminds me of Will from the Inbetweeners:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0moqby1WE1r6jyp7o1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 16,371 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

It certainly is kneemos,and very shrewd on his part to,I definitely be buying my smoke in future off him, and only him.Weed merchants take note :)

I read that to myself in a Jamaican accent mon. I definitely be buyin me smoke from him breda an ting.

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭RobYourBuilder

Effects wrote: »
    You're totally right. Once they bust the drug dealer the first thing they are going to do is go further down the ladder to bust people with smaller quantities who aren't drug dealers.

More likely to stop them on the street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Ah but does he take the €10 aldi voucher?

More likely to stop them on the street.

Stop them on the street for what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

I call BS. OP's post is too long and took too much energy for a stoner to have done it...Damn I'm tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

He's hardly doing cocaine off the belly of an inebriated 15 year old sex slave in the company of a Colombian drug gang overlord.

Jaysus that was a new years eve that will stick with me for quite some time,that Pablo fella is a right bousy!Seriously though you are correct. People need to lighten up a bit,this guy is an old mate we regularly meet up in each others gafs for drinks and splffs.And contrary to what some people on boards seem to think,we don't sit around organizing tiger kidnappings or arranging to have people plugged while 'high'.Instead,we play monopoly, play chess,moan about the women in our lives,slag the sh1te out of one another and generally act the bollix

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Can these points be cashed in in tesco?

Lisha wrote: »

You're in the wrong thread.

dynamited wrote: »
    OP does drugs to escape his pathetic life

We all have our crosses to bear

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

Jaysus that was a new years eve that will stick with me for quite some time,that Pablo fella is a right bousy!Seriously though you are correct. People need to lighten up a bit,this guy is an old mate we regularly meet up in each others gafs for drinks and splffs.And contrary to what some people on boards seem to think,we don't sit around organizing tiger kidnappings or arranging to have people plugged while 'high'.Instead,we play monopoly, play chess,moan about the women in our lives,slag the sh1te out of one another and generally act the bollix

Can I come too.

Frynge wrote: »
    Can I come too.

Can you hold your liqour?can u roll?what is your opinion on ska music?

No just the weed im afraid,but I'm sure I heard or read somewhere that tescos are doing something similar.I might be wrong but theres no harm looking into it sure

• Registered Users Posts: 8,381 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Seems pretty dodgy that a drug dealer would just give you free weed like that. club card point system? Does he work for Tesco or something? Maybe in a few months time you can post again and tell us if anything has happened since. Part of me would be paranoid that something is up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Seems pretty dodgy that a drug dealer would just give you free weed like that. club card point system? Does he work for Tesco or something? Maybe in a few months time you can post again and tell us if anything has happened since. Part of me would be paranoid that something is up.

Hmmm, I suspect too much weed maybe ramping up your paronania level ! :)

Riddle101 wrote: »

As I mentioned in the op he's a close mate,we've been mates since kids, he just happens to sell a bit of dope to his pals, all his punters got a bonus,Some bigger than others. Nothing dodgy about this bloke whatsoever.I think he made a very shrewd move.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

its amazing how little it takes to freak out the squares in here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

If he ever reads this thread you will be getting a bullet as a bonus.

If he ever reads this thread you will be getting a bullet as a bonus.

Nah i can't see that happening to be honest mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

Excellent post OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Do these points expire or roll over?

Hohohohohohoho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

hit me up with an introduction to this man?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

Very shrewd Garda, getting "down" with the "lingo" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Cheensbo wrote: »
    Very shrewd Garda, getting "down" with the "lingo" :pac:

His location should be rats, errywhur

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

Well as Carl Sagan would say...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Yes once they don't make a hash of it....

• Advertisement

Nice try....

NARC :)

Advertisement