Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drug dealers using club card point system!!

Options
  • 07-12-2014 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭

I was gifted a bottle of top shelf single malt whiskey by a former employer yesterday, so I rang a close friend who is also a whiskey afficiondo,and also my weed dealer and invited him round to share the bottle and have some spliffs and giggles.So himself and his wife call around,and no sooner was the door closed behind us when my pal whips out a scale and weighed out 8.5g of lovely sticky green and stuck it in my hand.Bemused,I handed it back and informed him I'd enough smoke to last a week or so.He then handed it to me again,and said don't worry harry,no money need change hands for this,its your clubcard bonus for the year!!!
    After a few minutes of me laughing hysterically I thanked him and we got stuck into the whiskey and he explained that he makes a mental note of what every punter spends on average per month, tots up the figure at the end of the year and rewards the customer accordingly.Absolute genius.Curious,I asked how much I spent over the past year to warrant 8.5g of smoke as a bonus but he wouldnt divulge that information. Drug dealers get nothing but bad press,but last night proved to me that there are some good ones out there.We shouldn't tar them all with the same brush. It was a lovely gesture and i hope it catches on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,414 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Excellent customer care.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Can see this thread going up in smoke very quick.

What a spliffingly nice gesture.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Don Kedick

Drugs? Wow, the op is so cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

Congratulations. Do you think he is do in the same for all the entry level weed smokers, like the young kids still in school, or is it just for hardened junkies like yourself?

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

Sure aren't they giving the stuff out at the gates of every school in the country for free?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Drug dealers get nothing but bad press,

Gosh I wonder why?

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

kneemos wrote: »
    Excellent customer care.

It certainly is kneemos,and very shrewd on his part to,I definitely be buying my smoke in future off him, and only him.Weed merchants take note :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Congratulations. Do you think he is do in the same for all the entry level weed smokers, like the young kids still in school, or is it just for hardened junkies like yourself?

It's a non addictive, relatively harmless (as in, less harmful than cigarettes and alcohol) drug. Not heroin or crack cocain.
    Cop on.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Badger2009

You're my hero OP. I only wish I could be that cool.

• Advertisement

Yeah probably just hardened junkies like myself but you never know...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭dmc17

It's more of a 'Frequent Flyer Program" than a club card point system!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Knock Off Nigel

Weed is the gateway to heroin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭RobYourBuilder

CianRyan wrote: »
    It's a non addictive, relatively harmless (as in, less harmful than cigarettes and alcohol) drug. Not heroin or crack cocain.
    Cop on.

The proceeds still end up with the same lad who is selling coke and gear though.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

You could nominate him for the Dealer Excellence Awards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

So easy for the drug squad. Just read boards.ie After Hours and follow the breadcrumb trail.
    Is this going to feature in Ireland's Dumbest Criminals?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

Non addictive me hoop !

I suppose you can quit anytime you like , right ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Honestly I'm more impressed that he has the wherewithal to keep track of people's spending, in my experience a certain degree of absentmindedness seems to be an occupational hazard with people who sell smoke :pac:

Also holy god man you must have smoked a lot to get that much of a bonus, I've been thrown the odd gram for free from time to time but jeepers.

The proceeds still end up with the same lad who is selling coke and gear though.
    I have to agree there,its very true in most cases,but as I mentioned this lad is a mate,known him years.Bit off a hippy/burnt out raver type chap. He would be a keen gardener if you catch my drift.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 gesler

drug dealers and their pets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Honey Monster

The people who tell you that you are a moron for doing drugs haven't a clue what they are talking about because they've never done them themselves.

Weed is great. Shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

I'm not entirely sure if the OP is serious. I laughed when I read it anyway. But even if it is true some of you people need to seriously lighten up a bit.
    Having a drink and smoking a bit of weed (the less harmful of which seems to be the issue) hardly quantifies him as a "junkie" no more than the whiskey qualifies him as an alcoholic. He's hardly doing cocaine off the belly of an inebriated 15 year old sex slave in the company of a Colombian drug gang overlord.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭RobYourBuilder

I have to agree there,its very true in most cases,but as I mentioned this lad is a mate,known him years.Bit off a hippy/burnt out raver type chap. He would be a keen gardener if you catch my drift.

I'd drop your man, tbh. Sounds like he has a tick book recording all transactions. F*ck that noise. If he gets raided and that gets scooped up.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

The people who tell you that you are a moron for doing drugs haven't a clue what they are talking about because they've never done them themselves.

Weed is great. Shut up.

Great arguement.

Tomorrow is a school day. Don't stay up too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

I'd drop your man, tbh. Sounds like he has a tick book recording all transactions. F*ck that noise. If he gets raided and that gets scooped up.....

Even if he is, and the tick book ends up in the hands of the cops, its unlikely to come back on any of his clients unless they are buying quantities that suggest they are selling on themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Isn't just a waste as surely the point of customer reward is letting the customer know they are going to be rewarded so you get more business?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭dynamited

OP does drugs to escape his pathetic life

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭chrissb8

Tzardine wrote: »
    Non addictive me hoop !

I suppose you can quit anytime you like , right ???

Depends on the person. I find people who have more interests and going ons in their life's tend to be able to put it aside and call it quits when they want. Some people make it their all though which is pretty sad. Anyway that's just what I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Honey Monster

Tzardine wrote: »
    Great arguement.

Tomorrow is a school day. Don't stay up too late.

Relax and have a spliff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Iranoutofideas

I wonder what kind of bonus do you get from the dealers who model themselves on Lidl & Aldi?

Do you get, I dunno, a chainsaw and a box of disco biscuits or something?

Advertisement