Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikon d3200 w 18-55mm Lens €270 in Argos (€245 with Nikon Cashback)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭djburchgrove

If anyone spots any good lense deals over the Black Friday weekend or beyone, be sure to let us all know. I'd recommend everyone picking up the 50mm f1.8 lens, amazing addition to your kit for one of the lower priced lenses.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

If anyone spots any good lense deals over the Black Friday weekend or beyone, be sure to let us all know. I'd recommend everyone picking up the 50mm f1.8 lens, amazing addition to your kit for one of the lower priced lenses.

BTW, that's the G model, not D. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭GeneralC

Anymore deals on this camera instore or online?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Would recommend the 35mm over the 50mm on the cropped body as the 50 can be a little close

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

GeneralC wrote: »
    Anymore deals on this camera instore or online?

Argos have it @ 364 with the Nikon accessories pack (allegedly worth another 100), the 25 Euro back from Nikon when you register the warranty, and a 10 Euro gift card from Argos........

Probably as good as its going to get- and to be honest- it is quite reasonable at this price- if you can find stock.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭westeire

Properly against forum rules? but I bought this camera on a whim but now decided to keep my old camera. I am willing to sell it at €269.99 plus a Sanisk Ultra 32GB card at €26.66 (Must go together). I am not looking to make a profit, this is what I paid and the receipt will be given to show this. Brand New never opened with the seal on the box, PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

ill have it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭KilOit

raging a missed this deal, anything like it around for good price? it's for a gift

westeire wrote: »
    Properly against forum rules? but I bought this camera on a whim but now decided to keep my old camera. I am willing to sell it at €269.99 plus a Sanisk Ultra 32GB card at €26.66 (Must go together). I am not looking to make a profit, this is what I paid and the receipt will be given to show this. Brand New never opened with the seal on the box, PM if interested.

pm me pal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

If You are from Sligo i could take it tonight - if i will be able to get to ATM.

• Advertisement

Yes loki7777 im in Sligo Town, PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

Done.

I have a reservation for collection between Friday the 5th and Monday the 8th in Naas @ 364.99 for the D3200 kit with the 18-50mm lens, and the Nikon Accessories kit (allegedly valued @ over 90- which includes

Kit includes: bag, card and cloth.

Padded EVA case.
    Suitable for DSLR case.
    Memory card storage.
    External size: H59.5, W50.5, D18.5cm.

Memory card:

16GB SD memory card.
    EAN: 5027362760119

If anyone wants the reservation pop me a PM. Its 364.99 for the Camera with the lens kit, the Nikon accessories kit, a 10 Euro Argos card and of course the 25 quid back when you register the warranty.............

Its not the offer from last week- but that didn't include the Nikon accessories kit- so its swings and roundabouts.......

Anyone likee?

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭zep

@The_Conductor I'll take that reservation if you don't mind.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,928 ✭✭✭dodzy

Gonna get this . Great reviews.

Ye

It's cheaper to steal anything.

zep wrote: »
    @The_Conductor I'll take that reservation if you don't mind.
    Thanks

Grand- PM me your e-mail address and I'll forward the e-mail reservation to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 -G

Hi westeire

Did you manage to find a taker for the camera?

Ah file sharing is a way of life now.:D

Use other revenue streams!

• Advertisement

If anyone wants a PDF copy of Nikon D3200 for Dummies and Adobe Elements for Dummies, email me at hello[at]growit.ie

-G wrote: »
    Hi westeire

Did you manage to find a taker for the camera?

Sold to loki7777 . Thanks

any more deals on this guys? Ebay?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Argos have it @ 364 with the Nikon accessories pack (allegedly worth another 100), the 25 Euro back from Nikon when you register the warranty, and a 10 Euro gift card from Argos........

Probably as good as its going to get- and to be honest- it is quite reasonable at this price- if you can find stock.........

Picked this up today after reserving last Mon. Price changed midweek as did pack offer. Would have cost well over the 400 mark but in fairness to Argos they honoured the 364. Thanks for the heads up, the wife will be delighted with this Christmas morning!

I picked it up in Jervis myself today.
    They're not doing the accessory pack free anymore- its a 1/3 off offer on it- its a nice bag and a decent 16Gb class 10 memory card (and a Nikon branded cloth for cleaning the lens).

The manager over-rode the price on the system for me- thankyou- so my little wifey and my two little ones got their dad a lovely Christmas present- which aside from the registering the warranty, I've promised not to touch until Christmas Day. Thankfully they haven't hidden it somewhere on me........

Now to see can I pick up the 55mm-300mm lens somewhere........

If anyone sees the telescopic lens anywhere at a reasonable price- and indeed- the horseshoe flash- perhaps we could change this thread into one about accessories for our new D3200s?

Yongnuo flashes are excellent value for money. A 565 or 568 will work really well without breaking the bank.

The Nikon 55-200 is pretty cheap (Currys occasionally sell them off on eBay for under £100) and was designed to complement the 18-55.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

RZsQk6R.png

Liars from argos.ie dare not even mention that price now. It states:

* Please note item 2598077 has previously been on sale at €364.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

zom wrote: »
    Liars from argos.ie dare not even mention that price now. It states:

* Please note item 2598077 has previously been on sale at €364.99.

They aren't lying, it was on sale for €364.99 last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Can the thread title be changed? Clicked into this and now disappointed.

• Advertisement

Corholio wrote: »
    Can the thread title be changed? Clicked into this and now disappointed.

Report it and it will be marked Expired.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement