Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikon d3200 w 18-55mm Lens €270 in Argos (€245 with Nikon Cashback)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

The price in the link is 389.99 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭djburchgrove

Showing as 269.99 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

389 for me also.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Could be a pricing error, it's £280 on Amazon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Jaysus great price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭djburchgrove

Showing as £199 on UK website too

if you go as far as reserving you get the cheaper price

• Registered Users Posts: 9,928 ✭✭✭dodzy

Don't need it.
    Mightn't use it.
    Reserved.

F.U.B.A

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

about 2 years ago i got the D3100, awesome little piece of kit and excellent for any one who wants to get their foot in at trying photography, definitely worth the price!!!

The lense with it looks to be the basic non Vr(anti shake) same as what I got with mine but its an awesome buy!!!

• Advertisement

about 2 years ago i got the D3100, awesome little piece of kit and excellent for any one who wants to get their foot in at trying photography, definitely worth the price!!!

The lense with it looks to be the basic non Vr(anti shake) same as what I got with mine but its an awesome buy!!!

Yep, it's listed as NVR - non-VR.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

€25 cashback from Nikon on this as well, mentioned in the specials tab on argos.

zero19 wrote: »
    €25 cashback from Nikon on this as well, mentioned in the specials tab on argos.

how do you go about getting this cashback?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Kop Idol

You logon to the Nikon website, fill out an online form. They ask you to upload electronic copies of the original receipt (proof of purchase) and the warranty card filled out (has your serial number on it). You wait 10 days and they send you €25 on a Visa Debit card.

I paid €390 for this about 2 weeks ago...gutted.

You happy with the actual camera?
    Kop Idol wrote: »
    You logon to the Nikon website, fill out an online form. They ask you to upload electronic copies of the original receipt (proof of purchase) and the warranty card filled out (has your serial number on it). You wait 10 days and they send you €25 on a Visa Debit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭dockc

Buy it again and return it with the old receipt within the 28days from the first purchases - you'll get it at the new price then!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Kop Idol

It was a gift for herself and she's more than delighted with it. I didn't know a lot about photography but I originally picked it out based on a lot of reading up and great reviews/recommendations I'd seen online for it so I know its a pretty decent bit of kit. Also bottom line, its a Nikon so you have all the back up and support of a well known brand and AFAIK can upgrade the lens as you wish since it has standard Nikon fittings.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I think electronics are excluded from their 28 day return,
    When I clicked the ops link, and tried to reserve it ws giving an error(doing it on my phone)
    Then when I view it on the athos on the computer, via searching for it it would should the price as 269 but when I click on it, it then jumps to 389... Takes a few clicks to get it at the 269...

It was a gift for herself and she's more than delighted with it. I didn't know a lot about photography but I originally picked it out based on a lot of reading up and great reviews/recommendations I'd seen online for it so I know its a pretty decent bit of kit. Also bottom line, its a Nikon so you have all the back up and support of a well known brand and AFAIK can upgrade the lens as you wish since it has standard Nikon fittings.

The only thing to note with lenses is that they have to have their own autofocus motor, as the D3XXX and D5XXX series cameras don't have motors in the body.
    No big deal, loads of lenses available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

E442 now, £199 in the uk:confused:

damian139 wrote: »
    E442 now, £199 in the uk:confused:

I still get €269.99..

8gewRFa.png

Likewise, however when I proceed to buy it goes up in price

damian139 wrote: »
    Likewise, however when I proceed to buy it goes up in price

I presume they will have to honor my reservation!

I have one reserved in Cork, Queens Castle @ €269.99 if anyone wants it.

EDIT: Gone.

Reserved one using PC, higher price using phone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

reserved it no problem at that price. Although I would recommend the 1200d due to lens compatability but at this price.........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Its out of stock everywhere in dublin :(

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭smackyB

Anyone reserved one in Dublin who's not going to use it? I'll take it off you! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,928 ✭✭✭dodzy

Going like hotcakes. Only 14 left countrywide at time of posting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement