Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikon d3200 w 18-55mm Lens €270 in Argos (€245 with Nikon Cashback)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭dubdamo

Picked one up in Monaghan , rang ahead to make sure that they would honour the price and sure enough they did. They did ask if I made the reservation today, they may not have to honour it the next day, thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

dodzy wrote: »

Bought as a gift!

My hole.

On a separate note, I have one of these myself. Great camera, I paid a little bit more than the Argos price!!

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

dubdamo wrote: »
    Picked one up in Monaghan , rang ahead to make sure that they would honour the price and sure enough they did. They did ask if I made the reservation today, they may not have to honour it the next day, thanks OP.

Oh no I hope they honor my reservation tonorrow since I reseved today!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

TheDriver wrote: »
    I have a code for Killarney and crescent for a friend, when he decides which one he wants, the other is up for grabs

If thats Limerick Cresent id love the code for xmas present for the father

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

dubdamo wrote: »

Hmmmm, my email says it's reserved until COB tomorrow. I hope there's no hassle when I call in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭djburchgrove

Anyone having trouble claiming the cash back? Cant figure it myself, fill out the form then goes to a page which kind of looks like an error but doesnt say its an error.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭percy212

Anyone have a reservation for eh anywhere really. Longford, Tullamore, Athlone, Sligo, or anywhere else. Worth a nice drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

If anyone has a Limerick code going spare I'd love to get my hands on this?

Thanks in advance :o

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Ok- so none- at all- anywhere in the country?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,928 ✭✭✭dodzy

Slipshaney wrote: »
    Oh no I hope they honor my reservation tonorrow since I reseved today!!
    Ciaran_B wrote: »
    Hmmmm, my email says it's reserved until COB tomorrow. I hope there's no hassle when I call in.

Yis'll be grand.....*

*he says confidently, as he is in the same boat tomorrow

• Advertisement

If anyone has a spare reservation for anywhere in the Dublin area- I'd be really grateful if I were kept in mind (heres hoping!)

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭tigershould

have a code for monaghan. i've decided against it
    Edit:?Code sent to percy212

Please!

Please may I have your code sir!
    have a code for monaghan. i've decided against it

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Damien85

I would also be willing to receive a code from anyone not willing to use their code in the north east or dublin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Could you order from Argos UK for delivery I wonder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭djburchgrove

DOnt think so, over on HUKD they are saying only available for in store now, no reservation though.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Damien85

If anyone else has decided against their code in the noth east or Dublin, I'd sure like to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭paidi_ed

Hi,
    Upgrade offered to my other half but she declined so I have a code for Cork Queens Old Castle if anyone needs it. PM me.

Edit: fartyarse was first to PM so code is gone now

Thanks,
    Paidi

• Registered Users Posts: 45 redhand07

Damien85 wrote: »
    If anyone else has decided against their code in the noth east or Dublin, I'd sure like to get one.

i'd also take a code for for Kerry, Limerick, Cork, Kildare, Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭grange mac

Was in canaries when saw this, so got camera out there earlier today for 250 with vr so took chance on it...have my international so...anyhow have a reservation for mahon point if any1 wants it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Two from Ashtown already on adverts (€450 and €400). Never opened, not wanted gift ;-)

Just checked- now (at 6.30AM) none up on Argos for anywhere in the country.
    Don't know whether they update their systems later than this- but looks like the boat has sailed :(

If anyone has a Dublin/Liffeyvalley/Blanch/Ashbourne/Naas reservation and won't be using it- I'd be really grateful if you considered me for it please.

Or anywhere down the country for me :)

Price now @ 389 no matter how I search for it.......

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

Price is gone up to 389.99 gutted I missed this :(

Nikon are selling them directly on ebay- in or around 150-200 as refurbs with a 1 year warranty- ebay.de have several. I have a feeling I'm going to be going down that route.........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

I'm sending someone to collect my reserved one in an hour or so. Will they honour the 269 price?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,928 ✭✭✭dodzy

I'm sending someone to collect my reserved one in an hour or so. Will they honour the 269 price?
    My money's on "yes". I'll be there in 30 mins meself.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

let us know how you get on...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭dockc

Just collected mine - it came up as the more expensive price of 300+ when i showed the reservation they honored it - also got €10 voucher from them - the lady was really nice she said that she 4got to offer me the memory card which are 1/3off when you buy the camera so then she said she'd give me that and I could use the 10 voucher I just rec'd, so I got a 16gb memory card retail at 30 1/3 off + 10euro voucher = only had to pay €10! Delighted! Tick tick tick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement