Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Black Friday Deals

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,382 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just got Wolfenstein for €23.52! Nice one!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Tango One wrote: »
    I got a nice Sony soundbar for £139 it's €259 in power city so happy with that. Only thing is I had to use parcel motel to get it delivered.

Not sure how big it's but if bigger than the locker size you should consider using Parcel Connect they charge €4.50 so no oversize charge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Chance The Fapper

Audio Technica ATH M50x down from £150 to £94, and free delivery to Parcel Motel.

Quality set of headphones, I paid €160 and they were worth every penny

Sorry, they're M50's not M50X

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Bought The Dark Knight Trilogy BR box set for €20 even though I already have TDK and TDKR blurays lol, just thought it'd be handier to have a box set because I've a few of them already. Have spent >€100 on blurays in the last week, dear God

Now to figure out what to do with TDK and TDKR blurays

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Audio Technica ATH M50x down from £150 to £94, and free delivery to Parcel Motel.

Quality set of headphones, I paid €160 and they were worth every penny

Why use PM when you can get them delivered free to your door?

• Advertisement

Why use PM when you can get them delivered free to your door?

This. Any orders >£25 includes free delivery to Ireland.

Anyway, really wish Amazon would do a .ie site for Ireland or something like eBay

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

eBay.ie is a complete waste of time. it's useless

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

RossieMan wrote: »

I find it great and find .com and .co.uk very difficult to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Last years Black Friday week offers were a lot better than this years. Mostly rubbish this year. I bought a good few things last year, haven't been tempted by anything yet.

RossieMan wrote: »

It's just the ease of having the currency converted under every item really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭lowbatt07

Does anyone know if the regular kindle ereader will be on offer for the black friday sales (not interested in kindle fire) -cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

It's just the ease of having the currency converted under every item really
    It's never right though! The exchange rate when you go through Paypal is always way worse

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭soap1978

lowbatt07 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the regular kindle ereader will be on offer for the black friday sales (not interested in kindle fire) -cheers
    i think u was last year on the friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Last years Black Friday week offers were a lot better than this years. Mostly rubbish this year. I bought a good few things last year, haven't been tempted by anything yet.

X2 I've always picked up a couple or bits but there's a lot more junk this year maby tomorrow or Friday some good stuff might pop up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Another 27 inch hdmi monitor on sale at 9. It's already reduced to 150, 33% off so it's difficult to see how much more it's going to drop...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

FLOOPER wrote: »
    Sounds good but would it not be subject to customs?

Any Euro stores I could try as I need one for boogieing in the shower.:pac:

No it will be fine for customs as its under the threshold

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Was going to buy the [Star Wars] trilogy collection on blu ray last week for the same price, so I now I get the prequels (that I will never watch) woo hoo!

Oh, you will, you know it....;)

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Wynnie12

Another 27 inch hdmi monitor on sale at 9. It's already reduced to 150, 33% off so it's difficult to see how much more it's going to drop...

Any link for this? thanks

Yep. Amazon.de are going to do a Viewsonic 27" at 2pm, that's currently €200 (not reduced at all). No idea what panel it is, probably TN.

There is a 27" PLS samsung Live Now, but it's 100% reserved, and has a TV tuner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Barry5714

Pretty sure German start times are 1 hour ahead of us so that Viewsonic monitor would start at 1pm...

... and the Benq is gone within 2 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

kerry4sam wrote: »
    This year so far I've also bought the BigBangTheory boxset, but for myself. Well I had another boxset in my basket with awhile that I didn't want to buy on its own, so just bought the two together :)

Ordered on the 24th & received this morning. Also received some random vouchers that are valid in the UK in with my boxsets & receipt.

That's good going delivery-wise,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

just letting people know, back off that banjo is mine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0071WJO20/
    The Hot Enough Vodka Co. 100,000 Scovilles Naga Chilli Vodka 70cl
    Starts at 1pm... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

i didnt buy the banjo but bought a ukulele instead ha and bought tassimo pods to get the free delivery

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Pfff, got something every day so far but nothing is of interest today...tomorrow awaits!

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭alowe

Quick q please ... will the binatone gsm phone work with an irish sim card? It says sim free apart from three ... so will an irish Vodafone card work?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Danger781 wrote: »
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0071WJO20/
    The Hot Enough Vodka Co. 100,000 Scovilles Naga Chilli Vodka 70cl
    Starts at 1pm... ;)
    This looks brilliant!

I'm hoping the Northern Exposure boxset will have a generous drop. God, I love that show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

alowe wrote: »
    Quick q please ... will the binatone gsm phone work with an irish sim card? It says sim free apart from three ... so will an irish Vodafone card work?

Yes, will work on all Irish GSM networks, Meteor, O2, Voda, Tesco, Lyca, etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement