Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Black Friday Deals

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

What's the best way to grtvan item you know is up for sale at w certain time,add to basket before hand ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Just picked up the Turtle Beach Titanfall Headset for £45. It is in Argos for €150!

Same, first buy from the deals goona see what the wolfenstein game reduces to at 9:30

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I cannot believe I bloody well missed the goddamn ukulele.

Lads forget the ukulele, bongos are on offer tomorrow morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

You must add to basket as a deal, having it already in there is normal price. Pounce when it comes up to add to basket and then relax....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

i understand the concept thanks but was just wondering is it any good at that price?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,225 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I cannot believe I bloody well missed the goddamn ukulele.

I got one!

I love my ukulele.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Hococop wrote: »
    Same, first buy from the deals goona see what the wolfenstein game reduces to at 9:30

Keeping an eye on Wolfenstein too. Will have to be a pretty hefty discount to tempt me though. It's the kind of game that could see a huge discount in the Xmas sales or even be a free PS Plus game.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭soap1978

xbox one went quick

• Advertisement

Keeping an eye on Wolfenstein too. Will have to be a pretty hefty discount to tempt me though. It's the kind of game that could see a huge discount in the Xmas sales or even be a free PS Plus game.

Its 30 pounds now, for me it would have to be half price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Hococop wrote: »
    Its 30 pounds now, for me it would have to be half price

£25.89 at the moment - is it any good?

Missed watch Dogs last night. They seem to add games very close to the sale time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭recyclops

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    £25.89 at the moment - is it any good?

Missed watch Dogs last night. They seem to add games very close to the sale time.

if you like single player, old school story driven shooters its worth that price , i bought it on release for full whack and i didnt feel like i overpaid

unlike watchdogs which was muck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

I hereby denounce all things amazon until 01.12.14

I have all my shopping got that I need, but come on, a doggy DNA testing kit snuck in at the last minute.

Thank god I am working tomorrow and we don't have internet access for all of 12 hours yippee.......

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I ended up having to leave the house and missed the Toshiba laptop. Any idea what it went for?

recyclops wrote: »
    if you like single player, old school story driven shooters its worth that price , i bought it on release for full whack and i didnt feel like i overpaid

unlike watchdogs which was muck

Friend got it said it was excellent (wolfenstein)
    As for watchdogs agreed its very disappointing my friend is of the same opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 9 EmmaKd

Have Amazon recently changed their delivery to Ireland policy? I thought they delivered laptops or am I mistaken?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Dunnie1982

EmmaKd wrote: »
    Have Amazon recently changed their delivery to Ireland policy? I thought they delivered laptops or am I mistaken?

They still do, I bought one yesterday in the sale for my parents. Some 3rd party sellers won't deliver to Ireland though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 EmmaKd

Dunnie1982 wrote: »
    They still do, I bought one yesterday in the sale for my parents. Some 3rd party sellers won't deliver to Ireland though.

Oh I was looking at a MSI one sold by Amazon which they wouldn't deliver... I'll keep looking so cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Tango One

I got a nice Sony soundbar for £139 it's €259 in power city so happy with that. Only thing is I had to use parcel motel to get it delivered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Tango One wrote: »
    I got a nice Sony soundbar for £139 it's €259 in power city so happy with that. Only thing is I had to use parcel motel to get it delivered.

Lucky you I went to get that but didn't even get on the waitlist :(

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Star Wars Complete Sage blu-ray coming up. I really don't need to spend money on that... but I probably will.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

Star Wars Complete Sage blu-ray coming up. I really don't need to spend money on that... but I probably will.

Nooooooooooo!!! Hands off, its mine!!

Let's be honest about it there's no way it's going to be reduced to £20 and I'm not paying more than that! Serious though hope you get it I suspect it'll be popular

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Star Wars only reduced to £34. Had it in the basket but let it go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Just snapped up OZ complete boxset at 23.99, that's a steal, superb show that never got the attention it deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Tango One

Lucky you I went to get that but didn't even get on the waitlist :(

It's £161 on Argos UK think you can get it delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

martyos121 wrote: »
    Star Wars only reduced to £34. Had it in the basket but let it go.

Ditto, to be fair it's not a bad price but not one I'm going to pay!

On an unrelated matter is that tablet with the Xbox any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭blarney_boy

Was so busy the adding the dark knight trilogy to my basket I nearly missed out on the star wars saga, got on the waitlist and finally picked it up after a two minute wait - phew!

Was going to buy the trilogy collection on blu ray last week for the same price, so I now I get the prequels (that I will never watch) woo hoo!

Just need to get that X men boxset that I missed out on yesterday and my christmas viewing for the holidays is sorted . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    34 euro in argos.

down to £20 on Amazon now :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,497 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Got the Battlestar Galactica Blu-ray boxset and added in The Plan with Blood & Chrome Blu rays all for €44.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement