Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 12 match day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

Worst GW..... ever. It could get even worse if both Chadli and Rose miss out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

I'm only talking about the top 10k where 53% captained Aguero; it was even higher in the top 1k (64%)

Where do you get these stats?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Still significant I'd argue. I have to admit I was torn myself on which to captain so for some of us it wasn't as obvious as for others I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

iroced wrote: »

FPL discovery and Fantasy Football Fix

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Top 10k stats from FPL Discovery and top 1k from the Fantasy Football Fix twitter

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

http://www.fantasyfootballfix.com

Bookmark it, it's a great site.

Do many still have Sterling or is it mainly zombie/semi zombie and those with more pressing concerns? Coupled with a few keeping the faith.

Trying to figure out my hiding behind the couch settings for the day :) I think I rode out not having him at any point quite well so far, barring a few moments and not gaining any value on him. Emphasis on "so far". Cue a hat-trick now :(

In the top 10k he is the 9th most selected mid still! 15.3% still have him a few even have him benched this week which makes it even more bizarre!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Do many still have Sterling or is it mainly zombie/semi zombie and those with more pressing concerns? Coupled with a few keeping the faith.

Trying to figure out my hiding behind the couch settings for the day :) I think I rode out not having him at any point quite well so far, barring a few moments and not gaining any value on him. Emphasis on "so far". Cue a hat-trick now :(

I'm still keeping faith in Sterling. It was never a pressing concern to rid myself of him. I like how he plays and he'll always be a threat in games. His fixtures have always looked too promising when I felt like dumping him and with Palace, Stoke, Leicester and Sunderland in the next 4 I predict he'll be with me until that's done.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,533 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Have him in my Ultimate team just

jimmii wrote: »
    FPL discovery and Fantasy Football Fix
    Top 10k stats from FPL Discovery and top 1k from the Fantasy Football Fix twitter
    Nib wrote: »
    http://www.fantasyfootballfix.com

Bookmark it, it's a great site.
    Cheers ;).

This guy (best top 10K score for the moment) is doing incredibly well without Costa Aguero and Sanchez :eek:.

• Advertisement

Cheers ;).

This guy (best top 10K score for the moment) is doing incredibly well without Costa Aguero and Sanchez :eek:.

That guy is a genius. He's in the top 1000 and has never owned Aguero and hasn't had Sanchez since week 4. I would have thought it almost impossible

That guy is a genius. He's in the top 1000 and has never owned Aguero and hasn't had Sanchez since week 4. I would have thought it almost impossible

He captained Bony for 26 points in GW9 when most had Aguero for 4. Masterstroke!

71 with 3 to play and Janmaat's 6 subbing in for Baines.

The bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Interesting.....:)

The question is can he keep that going for the entire season? I mean these 3 lads could well be the top 3 best scorers come GW38. Managing performing alternatives for the whole season sounds impossible alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,153 ✭✭✭✭km79

Interesting.....:)

it sure is
    as daft as it sounds I'm considering Costa to bony
    allows me tadic to hazardmand wilson to a better defender

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

The question is can he keep that going for the entire season? I mean these 3 lads could well be the top 3 best scorers come GW38. Managing performing alternatives for the whole season sounds impossible alright.

With 0.8 in the bank he could be in trouble.

I bet he has some fun watching this gameweek, though.
    Different way to play but very rewarding when things go well.

Lambert goal, Lallana assist.

1 clean sheet gone, another one left.

Lambert goal? Couldn't be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I've been saying to my Liverpool-supporting mate all week that Liverpool need to give Lambert a run.

How much is he in the game?

• Advertisement

sterling appears to be up front with Lambert

Lemlin wrote: »
    I've been saying to my Liverpool-supporting mate all week that Liverpool need to give Lambert a run.

I thought he only started because both Ballotelli and Sturridge are injured.

He is expensive - 6.9m

Gayle goal
    bolassie assist

Lemlin wrote: »

I wassaying the same to my Palace supporting buddy about Gayle;)

km79 wrote: »
    Gayle goal
    bolassie assist

Perfect. Now they can all calm down, Sterling in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Bolasie has been very good today. He's so hit or miss, some days his end product can be atrocious then the next day he's on fire.

qwabercd wrote: »
    Bolasie has been very good today. He's so hit or miss, some days his end product can be atrocious then the next day he's on fire.

sent thru at the end shot wildly wide
    also he is gone to ACON in January for anyone considering him

qwabercd wrote: »

I like the look of him as a Downing replacement if the knee injury is serious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Cheers ;).

Fluke tbh. If he doesn't change, he'll quickly fall down the rankings.

• Advertisement

I think its fair to say from his history he is not an FPL genius just one random person making crazy decisions that week after week are getting ridiculously lucky!

Advertisement