Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC World Championship 2015

Options
1454647484951»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

sc86 wrote: »
    he didnt stand there and sat how great he was, he was even sheepish to go for photos with the trophy, hes quiet and modest
    not like mvg saying how hes unbeatable etc
    thats why anderson is so popular amoung dart fans , its hard not to like him
    even if he is a rangers fan lol

Hibs fan I thought?

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

I know I am. I'm sure I am. I'm HIBBY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Hibs fan I thought?

Thought that too, I know Thornton supports the gers

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Am I missing something?

It's a standard cliche but it wasn't a particularly good answer in that doesn't really answer the question.

I take it the last line is tongue in cheek.
    He's just being modest. It doesn't answer the question because he obviously didn't want to answer it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

I like MVG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I wonder how much negative publicity towards unicorn will come from this now and how it will affect sales....also with Taylor being sponsored by Target is there a liklihood of seeing Target boards on the PDC in the nearby future

just on boards...i've been more than happy with my Winmau Pro SFB board for years...it hasnt had much time of late but hoping to get throwing again soon on a more regular basis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

sc86 wrote: »
    he didnt stand there and sat how great he was, he was even sheepish to go for photos with the trophy, hes quiet and modest
    not like mvg saying how hes unbeatable etc
    thats why anderson is so popular amoung dart fans , its hard not to like him
    even if he is a rangers fan lol

Not sure Ive ever heard him say hes unbeatable. I doubt it as well.

Ive heard him say things like when Im my best form I feel I can beat anybody.

This is a quote from him 2 years ago....

“When Phil is in front he is relaxed and it is very tough for his opponent,” says Van Gerwen.

“I learned a lot from losing to him. Maybe now instead I can learn from beating him. But he is no more unbeatable than anyone else. Because really, it doesn’t matter who you are playing, you are playing the board. Everyone has weaknesses. Even Phil Taylor. Even me.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Advertisement