Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish water just tip of the iceberg....

Options
  • 05-11-2014 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭

Google "agenda 21", to see what Ireland and most countries have signed up to.

It's a United Nations report on how the world should be run in the 21st century. This is not a conspiracy , it's a widely available document that anybody can read.

Here is an Irish perspective with examples of how it's already being implemented in our country;

http://news-beacon-ireland.info/?p=15675

Here is the UN report on our progress:

http://www.un.org/esa/agenda21/natlinfo/countr/ireland/eco.htm

I have seen some people try to suggest this is a conspiracy theory. Let me ask you this, then why has Ireland signed up to a UN agenda that the majority of the nation doesn't even know about?

http://www.postsustainabilityinstitute.org/which-nations-signed-agenda-21.html

And if you think it's an objective , harmless plan you need only look at what organisations fund the implementation of the report. Look at the details, many of which are discussed in many differant forums.

End game is where people are in essence limited to living in small areas of land, not allowed to own land privately, limited and controlled education, changing of family values (community before family). It goes as far as to even talk about getting rid of mother and father and replacing them with parents.

If it sounds familiar I suppose the matrix movie is as close to an example I can give (with humans controlling humans).

This official United Nations report Is so amazingly nuts and out there, people might find it hard to believe it doesn't exist. Well if you are really upset about the way the country is run and of these new water charges you will read up about agenda 21 and realise that the water charge fiasco is only the start of a change of life that's more insidious then anybody could imagine.

Before people start to attack the post out of disbelief or apathy, ask yourself did you or anybody you know, realise that Ireland has signed up to agenda 21? This isn't pie in the sky stuff, we as a country have committed to this way of life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Hang on there till I get me weetabix into me. Can't read straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,437 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Drumpot wrote: »
    Google "agenda 21", to see what Ireland and most countries have signed up to.

It's a United Nations report on how the world should be run in the 21st century. This is not a conspiracy , it's a widely available document that anybody can read.

Here is an Irish perspective with examples of how it's already being implemented in our country;

http://news-beacon-ireland.info/?p=15675

Here is the UN report on our progress:

http://www.un.org/esa/agenda21/natlinfo/countr/ireland/eco.htm

I have seen some people try to suggest this is a conspiracy theory. Let me ask you this, then why has Ireland signed up to a UN agenda that the majority of the nation doesn't even know about?

http://www.postsustainabilityinstitute.org/which-nations-signed-agenda-21.html

And if you think it's an objective , harmless plan you need only look at what organisations fund the implementation of the report. Look at the details, many of which are discussed in many differant forums.

End game is where people are in essence limited to living in small areas of land, not allowed to own land privately, limited and controlled education, changing of family values (community before family). It goes as far as to even talk about getting rid of mother and father and replacing them with parents.

If it sounds familiar I suppose the matrix movie is as close to an example I can give (with humans controlling humans).

This official United Nations report Is so amazingly nuts and out there, people might find it hard to believe it doesn't exist. Well if you are really upset about the way the country is run and of these new water charges you will read up about agenda 21 and realise that the water charge fiasco is only the start of a change of life that's more insidious then anybody could imagine.

Before people start to attack the post out of disbelief or apathy, ask yourself did you or anybody you know, realise that Ireland has signed up to agenda 21? This isn't pie in the sky stuff, we as a country have committed to this way of life.

Any reputable sources for this conspiracy?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,412 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Big corporations and Banks are involved apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

Its just Twirly.:eek:

kneemos wrote: »
    Big corporations and Banks are involved apparently.

Those devious bastards, they have their fingers in all the pies. And the icebergs so it seems.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Damn those corporations being all corporationy

bluewolf wrote: »
    Damn those corporations being all corporationy

Next the shareholders will be expecting profits for their investment, what sort of slippery slope will that lead us down? :eek:

Given they can't even implement a simple water charge I wish them luck in their endeavours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Staplor

All we need to take the Company down is Scylla

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Just the tip? Phrasing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Any reputable sources for this conspiracy?

It's an United nations report. How is that a conspiracy?

I know it's asking people a lot to actually research a report that will shape how Ireland will be run and that we have already signed up to, but there you go.

It's funny because the more I read up about it the more frightening it actually is. What's even more frightening is how oblivious people are to how it's already being implemented.

As I said, you need only Google United Nations and agenda 21.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21

A conspiracy is something that's formulated in secret. Anybody with Google can find this Official UN document online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭McTigs

"Agenda 21 is a non-binding, voluntarily implemented action plan of the United Nations with regard to sustainable development"

Sounds apocalyptic to me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

I for one welcome our new lettuce overlords

I know it's asking people a lot to actually research a report that will shape how Ireland will be run and that we have already signed up to, but there you go.

It's funny because the more I read up about it the more frightening it actually is. What's even more frightening is how oblivious people are to how it's already being implemented.

A conspiracy is something that's formulated in secret. Anybody with Google can find this Official UN document online.

Maybe you should read that UN report again because i don't think it means what you think it means.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

McTigs wrote: »
    "Agenda 21 is a non-binding, voluntarily implemented action plan of the United Nations with regard to sustainable development"

Sounds apocalyptic to me

Thanks, saves me clicking and reading.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

This official United Nations report Is so amazingly nuts and out there, people might find it hard to believe it doesn't exist.

Not finding it hard at all tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭FullblownRose

It's interesting alright, O.P.

Now that I've seen the governmental bully-tactics r.e Irish Water, I can believe it.

There's a ring of truth to it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Next the shareholders will be expecting profits for their investment, what sort of slippery slope will that lead us down? :eek:

The commies are in on it too apparently. The commies and the corporations
    We're doomed

McTigs wrote: »

Sounds apocalyptic to me

We are voluntarily implementing it. When did the Irish people find out about it and agree to it?

But sure I suppose we don't need to know, like mein kampf it's just a harmless document that won't really be implemented!

The truth is that I only know very little about it so intend on reading up more to see how much of it is actually relevant. But I suspect the reason it's able to stay under the radar so much is because people don't believe that something so big could be orchestrated. This is clear from some of The "witty" dismissals of it by some posters who actually don't even know what agenda 21 is and that its an official strategy that Ireland has committed to.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

Most people when faced with facts that they don't have the balls to face up to will call it a conspiracy or the messenger a tinfoiler. Like a guy whose wife or girlfriend is snagging everyone will refuse to believe it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Lets kill off half the population and go 1800's style but we will still need horses and cattle :)

We are voluntarily implementing it. When did the Irish people find out about it and agree to it?

Should the Government inform you about every decision they make and ask your opinion?
    But sure I suppose we don't need to know, like mein kampf it's just a harmless document that won't really be implemented!

Godwinned your own thread, Good man :rolleyes:
    The truth is that I only know very little about it so intend on reading up more to see how much of it is actually relevant. But I suspect the reason it's able to stay under the radar so much is because people don't believe that something so big could be orchestrated. This is clear from some of The "witty" dismissals of it by some posters who actually don't even know what agenda 21 is and that its an official strategy that Ireland has committed to.

Why don't you "read up" on it some more and come back when you have some solid concrete proof that we are all being "Matrixed" You claim posters don't know what it is yet you also admit "The truth is that I only know very little about it"

No way I'm reading reams of gibberish.
    If you have some bullit points as to what's actually involved I might be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,263 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

As long as the death camp they send me to has Cabaret and a water slide then I'm all for it.

Should the Government inform you about every decision they make and ask your opinion?

Godwinned your own thread, Good man :rolleyes:

Why don't you "read up" on it some more and come back when you have some solid concrete proof that we are all being "Matrixed" You claim posters don't know what it is yet you also admit "The truth is that I only know very little about it"

Yes the government should inform the public on every policy that will have huge implications on how they will live. is that something that really needs to be spelled out?

As I said I am going to read up more but why should I spoonfeed people? You can choose to be ignorant or educate yourself. It's this kind of laziness (somebody else do the work and summarise it for me) that allows people to be completely obvious and ignorant to factual information that they themselves could use for enlightenment.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Slozer

The enemy of the people is the government.

Yes the government should inform the public on every policy that will have huge implications on how they will live. is that something that really needs to be spelled out?

Again you already admit you know little about this so how can you claim there will be huge implications when you yourself don't understand those alleged huge implications?
    As I said I am going to read up more but why should I spoonfeed people? You can choose to be ignorant or educate yourself. It's this kind of laziness (somebody else do the work and summarise it for me) that allows people to be completely obvious and ignorant to factual information that they themselves could use for enlightenment.

You do that ;)

kneemos wrote: »
    No way I'm reading reams of gibberish.
    If you have some bullit points as to what's actually involved I might be interested.

Just do random Google searches. There is even a agenda 21 for dummies YouTube video.

There are thousands of pages in agenda 21, so it might have to be a long term project for me!

I posted it here so anybody who doesn't know about it can do their own research.

This far it seems like a very insidious strategy. We need only look at human nature historicity to realise that something like this is not completely improbable. Mass genocide goes on in countries on an ongoing basis, Usa invades whoever it wants without anybody giving a feck.

The world that we are born into is the one we accept. Part of my openess to understanding these kind of radical thinking is actually through gaining self awareness. I realise that most people accept what they know or what they were thought, without really questioning it.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭A.Partridge

Mmmmm...I'd be suspicious of anything written by a person happy to go by the name of Mickey Malone. :pac:

• Advertisement

Again you already admit you know little about this so how can you claim there will be huge implications when you yourself don't understand those alleged huge implications?

You do that ;)

A problem shared is a problem halfed.

why not educate yourself and stop making dismissive statements on something you know less about then i do!

Advertisement