Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most embarrassing thing you've done on a plane?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭bear1

fergie24 wrote: »
    Writing Ebola on a coffee cup

How did the court appearance go?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

fergie24 wrote: »
    Writing Ebola on a coffee cup

what charity are you giving the money to

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Sufa

JackMcA wrote: »
    sat down and called 2 air hostesses over and was giving out to them because water was leaking from the airconditioning.
    they got all of the crew involved and were not taking off until the problem was resolved and people including myself were getting pissed off at them and shouting abuse.
    they then opened the overhead luggage are and found a bag with a bottle of water on the side of it.
    it was my water

You were sat there shouting abuse at women doing their job and ensuring your safety? That's not so much embarrassing, more scummy and bereft of all class.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭minotour

Coming out of Dubai one Friday morning years ago, left the nite club, picked up bag, checked out and straight to airport while still steaming drunk.

Flight underway, all going well, i boot up my laptop, stick on the headfones and watch "Curb Your Enthusiasm". The episode had been going for a good while when i finally got a tap on the shoulder from a young aussie bloke.

"You know thats playing out loud mate" he goes, i had plugged the headfones into the microfone jack! If you know Curb, it was one of the eps where Susie had given Jeff an almighty bollicking, there was loads o kids around me too. fair play to the Aussie for telling me, did the rest just think i was an ignorant cnut and leave me be, silently wishing ebola on me?

Needless to say I was MORTO (do the kids still say that?)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭bear1

minotour wrote: »
    Coming out of Dubai one Friday morning years ago, left the nite club, picked up bag, checked out and straight to airport while still steaming drunk.

Flight underway, all going well, i boot up my laptop, stick on the headfones and watch "Curb Your Enthusiasm". The episode had been going for a good while when i finally got a tap on the shoulder from a young aussie bloke.

"You know thats playing out loud mate" he goes, i had plugged the headfones into the microfone jack! If you know Curb, it was one of the eps where Susie had given Jeff an almighty bollicking, there was loads o kids around me too. fair play to the Aussie for telling me, did the rest just think i was an ignorant cnut and leave me be, silently wishing ebola on me?

DONT SAY THAT!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOARDS IS INFECTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭minotour

bear1 wrote: »
    DONT SAY THAT!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOARDS IS INFECTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Scusi scusi, it was a JOOOOOOKE.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Mort for your man there

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭The_Mask

shanered wrote: »
    Forgot lock the door taking a dump, needless to say somebody had the pleasure of opening the door whilst mid-plop....

Mid-plop mid-flight

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

minotour wrote: »

Did that with Doctor Who on a train once. I couldn't figure out why the volume was so bad so I kept turning it up until eventually a woman tapped me on the shoulder and said "Eh, you know we can all hear that, right?"

I was scarleh!

Advertisement