Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guilty Food Pleasurezzz...

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Chicken filltet roll with curry sauce

Or if i'm feeling like fat f*cker, a chicken curry slapped on top of a spice bag all mixed into a pot.. Oh god.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Small raw potatoes wrapped in mini lettuce leaves with broccoli shavings for garnish. All washed down with ice cubes and artificial plant sweetener. I'm salivating already!
    That literally made me lol. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Ilyana 2.0 wrote: »
    Nutella and a spoon. I'd only manage about 4 spoonfuls but it soothes my soul.

A four-in-one with crispy chicken.

A Dominos pizza with ham, pineapple and mushrooms smothered in garlic dip.

I used to love a chicken fillet roll when I was hungover but nowadays they just sit in my stomach for the rest of the day :(

That dominos garlic dip is like fcukin crack cocaine. Always order extra garlic dip.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Candy_Girl

It's been on my mind of late but I used to love a Breakfast bap from the Chuck wagon....now that's a guilty pleasure that I want to indulge in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Sufa

Fried eggs on fried bread, with plenty of salt. Make it once a month or so. Very simple but utterly delicious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    That dominos garlic dip is like fcukin crack cocaine. Always order extra garlic dip.

Jesus, I already told yis, garlic base. Garlic base!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Southern Fried chicken breast on a crusty bread roll with cheddar cheese is delish

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Taco fries from abra . Ate three in one setting before drunk.love Kerrygold butter too.the bread/toast is normally just a vessel for my kerrygold hit.tayto sandwich with kerrygold and real ham.plus mushroom soup and surgery tea would be my last meal request!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

Had a lovely chocolate eclair with coffee today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Sufa wrote: »
    Fried eggs on fried bread, with plenty of salt. Make it once a month or so. Very simple but utterly delicious.
    Nice but you wouldnt be eating it very often, once a month like you said. Anymore than that and you would need a side order of defibrillator

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Ive an awful hankerkng for pancakes and smoked salmon this week.
    Not together, though that would be interesting...
    Anyone here know if they still serve that gorgeous Guinness- infused soda bread in Sweetmans? Going there for some pre-gig pints and I'm hoping they still do the salm I n and crab salad. Mmmmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Ive an awful hankerkng for pancakes and smoked salmon this week.
    Not together, though that would be interesting...
    Anyone here know if they still serve that gorgeous Guinness- infused soda bread in Sweetmans? Going there for some pre-gig pints and I'm hoping they still do the salm I n and crab salad. Mmmmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

Thai Green curry, also Abra taco fires.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Awh lads I miss abras Taco fries :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭paulbok

minced beef fried on its own until almost crispy, boiled potatoes with butter, half a tin of baked beans.
    important step, mix all together on the plate.

Comfort food a-la 1985.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

:p
    paulbok wrote: »
    minced beef fried on its own until almost crispy, boiled potatoes with butter, half a tin of baked beans.
    important step, mix all together on the plate.

Comfort food a-la 1985.

Ooh that reminded me of something similar. Leftover homemade shepherds pie, mashed up and fried , with a good splash of vinegar. Eat it with a ton of beans thrown on top

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

McChubbin wrote: »
    For years, I avoided Nutella as I hate the taste of hazelnut but I recently rediscovered it again and good golly, it is so good! :D
    I only ever slather it on pancakes/crepes, though.
    Can anyone recommend other ways of eating it?

On Belgian waffles.
    some shops in town sell them.

It's like they were made for each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭MsBubbles

A slice of Kilmeaden with a slice of a granny smith apple.
    Fish Finger sambo with half mayo half ketchup.
    Salty Licqorice
    Fry rasher save the grease and fry baked beans in said grease, Delicious.

Advertisement