Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guilty Food Pleasurezzz...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

This thread is making me want all these nice things and i cant afford them :( damn you all :P

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Winegums.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I remember liking garlic cheese chips, tried it there last week and managed about 2 bits, pure shiite

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Bread roll smothered in kerrygold

I have it for my birthday every year

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Rfrip wrote: »
    Bread roll smothered in kerrygold

I have it for my birthday every year
    You sure know how to live

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Philadelphia on digestive biscuits, with a blob of strawberry jam on top. Delicious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

I'm getting myself a big, ignorant, greasy Chinese takeaway tonight. Chicken balls dipped into Black Bean Sauce is fúcking savage for anyone who hasn't tried it...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

SpiceBag
    Tayto Toobz Sour cream and Onion
    Hula Hoops BigHoops
    Chicken Madras with Patak's Madras Paste
    Ham sandwich made with fresh crusty tiger bread.

Boxes of only the purple Quality Street chocolates, like this:

http://www.chocolatebuttons.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/498451278c9da98db5007368450e75b6/q/u/quality_street_my_purple_one_1.jpg

Beef tamales, gourmet sausages and mash, the white Ferrero Rocher things, and cheesecakes. And Cadbury Creme eggs and Malteser bunnies at Easter. And I love Christmas trifle. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭barneyrubble46

cheezy watsits not sure if they still make em. Or a bag of chips with salt and vinegar from the chipper

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

DazMarz wrote: »
    I'm getting myself a big, ignorant, greasy Chinese takeaway tonight. Chicken balls dipped into Black Bean Sauce is fúcking savage for anyone who hasn't tried it...

Not mad about the black Bean sauce but yes to the chicken balls. I'm drooling. Had a Chinese last weekend, I order 6 chicken balls but they keep giving me 9 :( they're going to make me fat

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

I'm a pretty huge fan of a decent cheesecake.

All time favourite though - Cote D'Or chocolate: http://www.chockies.net/WebRoot/StoreLFR/Shops/62049378/47A8/FD29/5A8C/AC4A/2B71/D5C1/1610/518A/cote_d_or_lait_400gr.jpg

Can't seem to be got in Ireland (if anyone's seen it reply at once) so relatives bring it in from Belgium by the bagload whenever anyone's there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

I remember liking garlic cheese chips, tried it there last week and managed about 2 bits, pure shiite

yeah, I used to love them too, wouldn'y be fan of them now though, last I had some bout 2-3 years ago, don't know how I ever liked them ><'

taco fries on the otherhand :D
    ___
    I love a fry up, stuffed into a sandwich(white bread!) and covered in sauce, so full, that half of it is falling out while you eat :o

I've been known to eat an entire box of roses chocolate. Or bags of chocolate peanuts/raisins.

The skin off of a roast chicken, crispy deliciousness. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Fúck yiz, I've a Dominos on the way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Awh I forgot about Taco fries. :( used to get lovely ones in Limerick abra.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Aongus Von Bismarck

There's a dish my girlfriend does that is absolutely chock full of calories.

Fillet beef with wild mushroom sauce, parmesan gnocchi, potato crisp, creamed Jeruselum artichokes and baby carrots.

I occasionally allow her to cook it for me on special occasions when I feel I deserve it, but I always feel very guilty for a few days afterwards :o

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭dharma200

beef monster munch.

Given a choice between a five star meal in a posh french restaurant, and a large packet of beef monster munch... Id have to really think.........................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

My guilty pleasure is Whelks - I just totally love them.

Never seen them here though. The only way I can feed my craving is to have someone bring them over from the UK - know where they're caught / farmed?
    Donegal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whelk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

cat litter with cheese and mayo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 424 ✭✭Chunners

I don't normally eat chocolate (or any junk food really) but lately I've had massive cravings for lion bars with peanuts, don't know why, I was just in a news agents one day about 2 weeks ago and just happened to see one and bought it and since then have ate one most days lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭mags1962

So so many but one of the more personal ones would be Chips, Beans and Spiceburger covered with Brown Sauce, all mashed up together.
    Oh and on the pizza preferences you should really try Tuna and Bananna, yes with Cheese and Tomato Sauce on the base.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭well spoken man

a soggy buiscuit :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

mags1962 wrote: »
    So so many but one of the more personal ones would be Chips, Beans and Spiceburger covered with Brown Sauce, all mashed up together.
    Oh and on the pizza preferences you should really try Tuna and Bananna, yes with Cheese and Tomato Sauce on the base.

Mags are you pregnant?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

Cheap greasy pizza/takeaway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

scones, slathered in real irish butter and jam. I had a craving earlier so tried to make some and failed. I still ate the results covered in butter and jam though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

mags1962 wrote: »

I'm all for tuna on pizza, it;s actually really nice.

But I don't think the banana texture, never mind taste, compliments a pizza well.
    I have to echo another poster.

Are you pregnant?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Davarus Walrus

Black pudding, kipper, marmalade and scrambled eggs sandwich on batch loaf. The oil from the fish and the sweetness of the marmalade is lovely.

There's a dish my girlfriend does that is absolutely chock full of calories.

Fillet beef with wild mushroom sauce, parmesan gnocchi, potato crisp, creamed Jeruselum artichokes and baby carrots.

I occasionally allow her to cook it for me on special occasions when I feel I deserve it, but I always feel very guilty for a few days afterwards :o

Sounds amazing. What wine would you have it with?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Chips.
    Lots of chips.

• Advertisement

I think there was a poster here who posted here about once eating 7 bags of chips after drinking a heap of pints.

Advertisement