Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guilty Food Pleasurezzz...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭RoboRat

A kebab, I know they are ridiculously bad for you, can contain any kind of meat imaginable and when sober, they do absolutely nothing for me... but when I have a few drinks, my God, I would actually kill for one!

Oh an chilli Ryvita flatbread with Tesco chilli hummus, my God, that is out of this world.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,525 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Chopped Chicken Breast, Fried Egg (Soft) in Wrap with ketchup. Nom nom nom.

Chopped Chicken Breast, Fried Egg (Soft) in Wrap with ketchup. Nom nom nom.

erugghhhh... egg and tomato sauce is revolting. I have to keep them apart on the plate when I have a fry up egg one side tomato ketchup the other.

Chicken and egg is also revolting, can't stomach them together.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,525 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I repeat

Nom nom nom. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

kylith wrote: »
    Jambons. I fecking love jambons.

I used to work in a deli while in college, and was very proud of my ability to cook everything beautifully....my jambons were so perfect. Just done right never burnt. So many places you get them and they're burnt to ****. I wish I worked there. Well not really, yer man was a nazi who didn't pay me minimum wage, but I'd like to be in a job where I could do that again.

Would it be a thing that they could give you then frozen so you could cook them yourself? I used to give some people frozen chicken breasts alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Gongoozler wrote: »
    I used to work in a deli while in college, and was very proud of my ability to cook everything beautifully....my jambons were so perfect. Just done right never burnt. So many places you get them and they're burnt to ****. I wish I worked there. Well not really, yer man was a nazi who didn't pay me minimum wage, but I'd like to be in a job where I could do that again.

Would it be a thing that they could give you then frozen so you could cook them yourself? I used to give some people frozen chicken breaststroke alright.

I quite like them just as they're beginning to char ever so slightly. I'd love to be able to buy them frozen to cook at home.

Only the Centra ones though, the Spar ones are sht.

I quite like them just as they're beginning to char ever so slightly. I'd love to be able to buy them frozen to cook at home.

Only the Centra ones though, the Spar ones are sht.

I wouldn't mind a little charing, but they're always overdone where I see then.

I wouldn't mind a little charing, but they're always overdone where I see then.

The Centra near my work does them lovely, nice and crispy, puffed up, and the cheese nicely browned.

I hate my stupid diet. Wanna get fat and eat jambons :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Leeks with maple cream and bacon.

-Fry leaks in lots of butter, add diced smoked bacon, add some minced garlic, add cream.
    (Durr.. forgot the "maple" part - add a tsp of maple syrup).

-Get heart attack.

-Die happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

I've been known to make a pot of Mcdonnells curry sauce and eat it with a fork

The Centra near my work does them lovely, nice and crispy, puffed up, and the cheese nicely browned.

I hate my stupid diet. Wanna get fat and eat jambons :mad:

We'll still like you if you're fat

We'll still like you if you're fat

Even if I'm greasy from jambons?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Silly question, but can somebody link to an image of a jambon?*

Google search only brings up joints of cured ham.

*Been away from Ireland for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Slice of White bread
    Layer of Ketchup
    Add Crushed Cheese and Onion Tayto
    Layer of Ketchup
    Add Thick Slice of White Cheddar
    Layer of Ketchup
    Slice of White bread

Drink with a cold glass of Milk. Delicious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

osarusan wrote: »
    Silly question, but can somebody link to an image of a jambon?*

Google search only brings up joints of cured ham.

*Been away from Ireland for a while.
    http://c1.thejournal.ie/media/2013/02/jambon.jpg

Kind of a creamy/saucy cheese filling with some little bits of bacon. Absolute lifesaver along with an orange juice if you're rushing into work having had a pint or two too many the night before.

Even if I'm greasy from jambons?

Especially if you're greasy from jambons

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

I made an insane 8 egg omelette recently with all kinds of fillings (Bacon and cheese being most of them) and managed to eat the lot. And these were not small eggs.

You've got to be about 6 foot 5.

8 large eggs ya hungry bollix.

Are you Barney the dinosaur, Dara OBrien or Brian Blessed ? Got to be one of them.

You've got to be about 6 foot 5.

8 large eggs ya hungry bollix.

I'm 6 foot and about 15 and a half stone and train most days and wouldn't be able for that.

• Site Banned Posts: 69 ✭✭Dr. Lollington

I like mixing skips and popcorn together in a big bowl - skip n pip I like to call it!

I'm also a massive fan of 3-in-1's even though they're gross and I feel like hiding under the table while I eat it.

I love eating Nutella from the jar and have even been known to eat drinking chocolate powder from the tub. Butler's have s drinking chocolate box called chocolate pots and it's these little individual chocolates that you melt into milk. Beautiful!

I love mashed potato covered in butter with salt and pepper.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 69 ✭✭Dr. Lollington

I like mixing skips and popcorn together in a big bowl - skip n pip I like to call it!

I'm also a massive fan of 3-in-1's even though they're gross and I feel like hiding under the table while I eat it.

I love eating Nutella from the jar and have even been known to eat drinking chocolate powder from the tub. Butler's have a drinking chocolate box called chocolate pots and it's these little individual chocolates that you melt into milk. Beautiful!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,438 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

A spicy chicken goujon wrap with sweetcorn, coleslaw and ketchup. The coleslaw and ketchup combo works surprisingly well together.

Peanut butter chicken Korma, a concoction I came up with when I first started living away from home. Stick a half a jar of Pataks Korma curry paste, 2 heaped tablespoons of peanut butter, some chopped garlic and ginger, a chilli, a half a big tub of good quality full fat natural yogurt (glenisk for example) and a cup of milk into a blender and whizz it all up for a beautiful curry sauce. Cook up your chicken and onions, add your sauce and add plenty of mushrooms, peas and sweetcorn. Serve with lots of chips or rice and you'll b in heaven :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

To be fair we'd have to consider deporting you if you didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Gerinspain

Barbequed banana, split open and add either chocolate or ice cream.....mmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

2 Birdseye potato waffles squashed between 2 slices of fluffy white bread with loads of real butter and salt.

CARB-A-HEARTATTACK-LICIOUS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

Why are some people **** on about carbs and heart attacks? Are you all 84 or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Clonakilty black pudding, and beans, mashed into buttery mash, with a good dollop of strong mustard stirred in. A couple of sausages on the side. One of my favourite dinners.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭SkyBlueClouds

Gerinspain wrote: »
    Barbequed banana, split open and add either chocolate or ice cream.....mmmmmm

Barbequed charcholed caronegnic bannana? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Curry Rice flavor of Knorr Quicklunch spread on a slice of white bread. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Got a massive craving for a crepe from that Italian gelatto place in Henry Street.
    My favorite is the one with strawberries, white chocolate sauce and a dash of Nutella, nice and warm fresh off the cooker.
    Mmmmm.

Advertisement