Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 9 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

SlickRic wrote: »
    again, I agree, they're both good value, but both in your team is overkill IMO.

There are better teams than Southampton that need to be represented in your team.

On the whole I agree but for the next 2/3/4 weeks though there's merit in it. I've had Pelle since before Newcastle and got Tadic Saturday night to replace Nolan (which is a whole other thing). I still have my WC which can be used in a number of weeks.

I've ignored price rises so far so could do with riding the crest of this one. No Sterling is the opportunity cost for me but I've been without him all season. I'll be reassessing in a couple of weeks and forming my escape route.

I think it's important to say that I don't expect the returns Tadic provided at the weekend but ticking over assists would make me very happy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

one of them should probably in your team alright, but two attackers from Southampton in your team is risky.

IMO if you have 2 attackers from one team, it should be an elite team only.

Agree with this and it's why I'm staying away from tadic as I already have Pellè.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Whats everybody's opinion on chambers for ansenal?? I need a defender for 4.8million or less. Already have clyne, wisdom, moore, wilson and selling azpil.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭shano_88

GiftofGab wrote: »
    Whats everybody's opinion on chambers for ansenal?? I need a defender for 4.8million or less. Already have clyne, wisdom, moore, wilson and selling azpil.

Arsenal haven't been keeping clean sheets but Chambers is pretty much guaranteed a game at the moment and an Arsenal defernder at 4.5m is a great price even if he loves a yellow card!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

flugel wrote: »
    Tadic comes with a good record in previous seasons, has hit the ground running and is on penalties for a team performing well, will do well I reckon

Not sure Eredivsie form can even be counted in the context of the PL.....it's a crazy league, 3.2 average g/g

Pelle is doing great so far no doubt though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Mannone

Duff/Bertrand/Clyne/williams pieters

Fabregas/Siggy/Di Maria/Sterling/Boyd

Costa/ Falcao / Pelle

Have 2 FT and 0.3m in the bank

Thinking of
    Sterling > Tadic
    Falcao > Aguero
    Williams> Jagielka
    Clyne > 4.8 max defender

Is it worth the 8 point hit?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Mannone

Duff/Bertrand/Clyne/williams pieters

Fabregas/Siggy/Di Maria/Sterling/Boyd

Costa/ Falcao / Pelle

Have 2 FT and 0.3m in the bank

Thinking of
    Sterling > Tadic
    Falcao > Aguero
    Williams> Jagielka
    Clyne > 4.8 max defender

Is it worth the 8 point hit?

No!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I have him but am not that confident of cleanies. Alcaraz at 4.3m could be a good shout

I'm taking out Pva and adm have 2 transfers. What's the best option Chadli and baines or sanchez and kaboul.

I have him but am not that confident of cleanies. Alcaraz at 4.3m could be a good shout

Did he start for Everton at the weekend

• Advertisement

Did he start for Everton at the weekend

Yup, seems to be ahead of Distin in the pecking order

• Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

a lot of people seem to be going nuts getting Pellé AND Tadic into their team.

that's going to end in tears.

Pelle is a season keeper. Tadic, well I got in early so hopefully make a few pound out of him. Next 4 games are lovely at least :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

This could be a great shout.

Any everyon fans know if he will continue to start??

• Registered Users Posts: 48,190 ✭✭✭✭km79

falcao out
    I may revisit this if he comes on early :D

Yup, seems to be ahead of Distin in the pecking order

Interesting stones is out for a couple of months

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭shano_88

km79 wrote: »
    falcao out
    I may revisit this if he comes on early :D

Hes a "must have" sher!

shano_88 wrote: »
    Hes a "must have" sher!

I'm actually going to the match Sunday.
    if i sell him he will score and I will have mixed emotions that only fantasy football can generate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

This could be a great shout.

Any everyon fans know if he will continue to start??

This article seems to think Distin will be back soon:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ian-doyle-sylvain-distins-eventual-7959937

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

I'm taking out Pva and adm have 2 transfers. What's the best option Chadli and baines or sanchez and kaboul.

Why ADM out?

• Advertisement

G1032 wrote: »
    Why ADM out?

I'd expect sanchez and Hazard to outscore him. However I'm having 2nd thoughts due to his starting position tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Thinking Silva and Azpilcueta out for alderweireld and tadic. 3 Southampton may be overload but should be ok in the short run with their fixtures. Might be a bit premature to get rid of Silva? Mannone and James ward prowse the other deadwood I need to get rid of. Any chance mannone might be dropped?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

qwabercd wrote: »
    Thinking Silva and Azpilcueta out for alderweireld and tadic. 3 Southampton may be overload but should be ok in the short run with their fixtures. Might be a bit premature to get rid of Silva? Mannone and James ward prowse the other deadwood I need to get rid of. Any chance mannone might be dropped?

Definite chance I reckon. He was a hero last season but at fault for a couple of the goals at least on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

ADM off injured tonight. Looks like a slight thigh strain...time to jump ship?!!!

Nerdlingr wrote: »
    ADM off injured tonight. Looks like a slight thigh strain...time to jump ship?!!!

he was very very dangerous before that but if he is ruled out hello eriksen and aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

km79 wrote: »
    he was very very dangerous before that but if he is ruled out hello eriksen and aguero

Yeah he was putting in some great crosses all night - have eriksen in my sights now as well. Might pull the trigger even if he isnt injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Considering:

Ulloa --> Pelle
    ADM --> Eriksen
    Ivan --> Baines

Dunno if I'll do it, because ADM is a force to be reckoned with.

If ADM is out I have just enough to do ADM and Tomkins to Eriksen and Baines. But being a non-ADM captainer is scary enough

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I'd expect sanchez and Hazard to outscore him. However I'm having 2nd thoughts due to his starting position tonight.

Where are you on selling ADM now (assuming it's only a dead leg)?

I'm getting tempted to do ADM to Eriksen and Moore to Baines.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

FHFC wrote: »
    Where are you on selling ADM now (assuming it's only a dead leg)?

I'm getting tempted to do ADM to Eriksen and Moore to Baines.

Do it. Slightly different transfers but same end result. If someone else does it first, I'll feel less mad. :pac:

Advertisement