Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garth Brooks Ireland 2015

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *pause* ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Chance The Fapper

Inb4 Mrs.Garth Brooks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

As long as he stays in Dublin he can come for as long as he wants IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭unjedilike

He's no Chris Gaines.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

I don't see anything about an 8 day residency in that article. One date in Dublin and one somewhere else it says.

You are just trying to scare us!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Get your tickets now for "Culchies Getting Overly Excited And/Or Outraged Fest 2015"

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

well i am putting in an objection

Fcuker is trolling us.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

The examiner plagiarising an article from the irish daily star, a total rag. No mention of source. Hardly thread worthy is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

There'll be queues outside ticketmaster tonight...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Get your tickets now for "Culchies Getting Overly Excited And/Or Outraged Fest 2015"

Bit like 'Tying a spice burger on a string' day that we have here in the summer to confluster the Dubs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

I don't see anything about an 8 day residency in that article. One date in Dublin and one somewhere else it says.

You are just trying to scare us!

To be confirmed! Word is suitable amendments are being written into the constitution as we speak.

I really hope that all his fans in this country WONT go out and buy tickets for this,
    Seeing as how he didn't give a crap for those fans that bought tickets for the 3 concerts he didn't bother his hole playing for them!!

I won't hold my breath though.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

ntsa

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

The ebola apocalypse cant come quick enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭titchy

Muahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

oh god, not again

i hope the irish give a him big "up yours" and boycott it

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Oh for fcuk sake.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

He should be told to bugger off considering his throw-all-the-toys-out-of-the-pram hissy fit earlier this year....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Oh no,the midlands are going to be bogged today from the old mammies wetting themselves for this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

I'm sure there are better billy ray Cyrus tribute acts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Cha-ching! Buying all those cowboy hats on the cheap when the concerts were cancelled this year was a brilliant idea after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I love Garths music:)

Oh, dear. Let the games begin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

AnonoBoy wrote: »

Because absolutely no one from Dublin has any interest in Brooks at all and nobody there has ever listened to him. Ever.

Would ya fuck right off with your culchie shíte.

Its getting tiresome now.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

well i am putting in an objection

No need, all the dead and pets of ballbough will put plenty in themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Garth, sorry to break it to you, but half your children do not love you anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Lapin wrote: »
    Because absolutely no one from Dublin has any interest in Brooks at all and nobody there has ever listened to him. Ever.

Would ya fuck right off with your culchie shíte.

Its getting tiresome now.

Jaysus Lapin, 2 pages in, first day, and you're already losing it. You'll be fit to be tied next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Clearly Dublin doesn't want this fat cowboy polluting the air. How about they just stick the gigs on wherever they're holding the ploughing championship next year instead?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I prefer his brother Gareth more tbh

He says he'll hold x gigs in 2015 but remember Backstreet Boys. They had a song where they declared in their own words that they were "back for good," but aren't together anymore; musicians you can't trust them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement