Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭timmyjimmy

Hi, i'm looking for a mattress for 2 people who find it very difficult to share a bed.

Thanks,
    TJ

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭SnuggyBear

Just to say I have the hilton mattress awhile now and it's excellent. Very happy with it.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

Looking for a double bed and mattress combo, delivery to mayo, swinford.. any offers,I'm off till Tuesday.

Hi

Going to Mayo on Tuesday. Prices from around 250 for budget set. Give us a call tomorrow on 043 3341895 /043 3345488 / 086 8356888 if interested.

Bigmickey.ie Team

alanbk wrote: »
    Hi. Looking for a high quality firm Ortho double Matress with delivery to Dublin 16. Thanks.

Hi

We will have plenty of different ones in stock. Delivery is free to Dublin. What budget range have you got ?

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

timmyjimmy wrote: »
    Hi, i'm looking for a mattress for 2 people who find it very difficult to share a bed.

Thanks,
    TJ

Hi

Something in the pocket spring range or in case you have to go all out, you could go for a zip n link set for the nights you have to push him/her to the other side of the room :):):):)

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Advertisement

SnuggyBear wrote: »
    Just to say I have the hilton mattress awhile now and it's excellent. Very happy with it.

Thanks for you input. It help others on here in making their decision. At this stage, there would be hundreds on boards that have purchased Hilton from us and very very close to 100 per cent total satisfaction with them.

We would also like to point out that there are several different Hilton's on sale in Ireland currently. Some are open coil while some are pocket sprung. All are made in different factories. Our model weights twice the weight to the nearest popular Hilton and is a turnable model unlike it.

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Thanks for you input. It help others on here in making their decision. At this stage, there would be hundreds on boards that have purchased Hilton from us and very very close to 100 per cent total satisfaction with them.

We would also like to point out that there are several different Hilton's on sale in Ireland currently. Some are open coil while some are pocket sprung. All are made in different factories. Our model weights twice the weight to the nearest popular Hilton and is a turnable model unlike it.

Bigmickey.ie

Does the Hilton 3000 have pillow top and memory foam underneath?

Dilbert75 wrote: »
    Does the Hilton 3000 have pillow top and memory foam underneath?

The Hilton 3000 has a memory foam top while the underside is orthopaedic.

You can see it on www.bigmickey.ie

https://bigmickey.ie/product/hilton-3000-mattress/

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Hi, I'm looking at the Irish Beds Ruby Memory Foam Set on your website (Superking).

https://bigmickey.ie/product/irish-beds-ruby-memory-foam-bed-set/

Does this set include the headboard? Also, how do you arrange the removal of the old bed/mattress on you site?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Hi I'm looking for a Double bed divan base and headboard, any recommendations? Thanks

• Advertisement

Plascebo wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking at the Irish Beds Ruby Memory Foam Set on your website (Superking).

https://bigmickey.ie/product/irish-beds-ruby-memory-foam-bed-set/

Does this set include the headboard? Also, how do you arrange the removal of the old bed/mattress on you site?

Hi

The Ruby set is base and mattress only. We sold out earlier this week but Back in stock tomorrow again as far as I am aware. Headboards from 99 euro. We can take away old beds or mattresses. You can pay for this on delivery or we can send you a payment link in advance.

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

The Hilton 3000 has a memory foam top while the underside is orthopaedic.

You can see it on www.bigmickey.ie

https://bigmickey.ie/product/hilton-3000-mattress/

Bigmickey

We actually had this mattress delivered to us yesterday.
    A little firmer than I was expecting, but it's replacing a well worn mattress, so that's not surprising.
    Good first nights sleep and looking forward to my Saturday sleep-in already.

Keith C wrote: »
    Hi I'm looking for a Double bed divan base and headboard, any recommendations? Thanks

Hi

Plenty in stock. Prices from 150 euro for base and 50 euro for headboard. Might have a Sealy odd set (same colour but different pattern on the fabric)that can do cheaper .

Bigmickey.ie Team

We actually had this mattress delivered to us yesterday.
    A little firmer than I was expecting, but it's replacing a well worn mattress, so that's not surprising.
    Good first nights sleep and looking forward to my Saturday sleep-in already.

Hi fergiesfolly

If you had a good first nights sleep than that should be a positive sign. The bed industry says that it can take up to 30 nights to get used to a new mattress. Most people adjust very quickly. Hope all goes well on the Saturday sleep in and make sure you get breakfast in bed afterwards. :):):)

Any good deals on small double beds at the moment? Thanks

Any good deals on small double beds at the moment? Thanks

Hi

Should have. Hundreds of 4ft mattresses in stock. What do you need ?

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

got my bed and mattress last ngt,thanks guys..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Got a foam mattress and base from yourselves BigMickey about 6 years ago. I don't move at all when I sleep, sleep in the same location in the bed and so over time a groove has formed even when I swap the mattress around. Can you recommend another type of mattress? King size. Thanks.

Hi

Should have. Hundreds of 4ft mattresses in stock. What do you need ?

Bigmickey.ie Team

Bed with headboard, 4ft..thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Hi

Plenty in stock. Prices from 150 euro for base and 50 euro for headboard. Might have a Sealy odd set (same colour but different pattern on the fabric)that can do cheaper .

Bigmickey.ie Team
    Any links to the base and headboard? Website can be a bit tricky to navigate? Budget €300/400
    Thanks

• Advertisement

damien wrote: »
    Got a foam mattress and base from yourselves BigMickey about 6 years ago. I don't move at all when I sleep, sleep in the same location in the bed and so over time a groove has formed even when I swap the mattress around. Can you recommend another type of mattress? King size. Thanks.

What was the name of the mattress ? Did it come rolled and boxed or was it a regular style ?

Bigmickey.ie Team

Keith C wrote: »
    Any links to the base and headboard? Website can be a bit tricky to navigate? Budget €300/400
    Thanks

Hi Keith C

You would not have to spend as much unless you want drawers as well. Only some of our stock is on our web site. If you pm me an e mail address or a mobile number for WhatsApp, I can send you some images.

Thanks
    Bigmickey.ie Team

Bed with headboard, 4ft..thanks

PM sent

What was the name of the mattress ? Did it come rolled and boxed or was it a regular style ?

Came regular, this one was a super king size. Not sure of the brand name on it, will check tomorrow.

Bigmickey.ie Team

Rest Assured Venetian Luxury Pocket 1000

damien wrote: »
    Rest Assured Venetian Luxury Pocket 1000

Hi damien

I remember those ok. Is it Kingsize (5ft)that you need ? Our big seller is the Diamond 2000 natural filled. It will work out more expensive that the Rest Assured as they were a clearance line at the time. We have many regular lines always in stock. Do you have a budget in mind ?

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭alanbk

Just received delivery of the Hilton 3000 today. I’m absolutely delighted. Superb Matress , great price and great service from Bigmickey and his crew. Was very helpful with advice etc. Cannot recommended enough if anyone’s thinking of buying a Matress.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭alanbk

alanbk wrote: »
    Just received delivery of the Hilton 3000 today. I’m absolutely delighted. Superb Matress , great price and great service from Bigmickey and his crew. Was very helpful with advice etc. Cannot recommended enough if anyone’s thinking of buying a Matress.
    Rubberdungeon. Cannot send you pm for some reason.

Hi damien
    Is it Kingsize (5ft)that you need ? Our big seller is the Diamond 2000 natural filled. It will work out more expensive that the Rest Assured as they were a clearance line at the time. We have many regular lines always in stock. Do you have a budget in mind ?

Kingsize yes. Budget - open minded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Hi, finally made a decision. Could you pm me a price for the Hilton 3000 in SuperKing, along with this:

https://bigmickey.ie/product/silentnight-white-4-drawer-divan-base/

Plus removal of old mattress and base please?

Also, how to pay, direct debit over phone?

Thanks.

Advertisement