Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

The beds are normally 3ft wide and 6ft 3in long. The drawer bases are universal so can be place to open whichever way suits. What type of quality are you looking for ?

Bigmickey.ie Team
    Not too bothered about the base, nice mattress for 14 year old boys

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Stupify

We have some pocket sprung with a latex top in stock. We used have full latex core mattresses but sold out for a while now. Which type are you after ?

Bigmickey.ie Team

Would really be interested in the full core latex, do you know when or if you'll be getting them back in?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

tinner777 wrote: »
    Not too bothered about the base, nice mattress for 14 year old boys

Hi tinner777

Vouge Ortho set at 325 euro, Drawers 40 euro each and headboards to match just 50 euro when buying the set. Over the years this bed is what we sell to most Hotels and B+B s that we deal with. There are comments on this thread for several years about this bed. I don't think I have seen anything negative.

For around 110 euro extra per set you could upgrade to Hilton 3000 sets which are a higher quality pocket sprung set

Bigmickey.ie Team

Stupify wrote: »
    Would really be interested in the full core latex, do you know when or if you'll be getting them back in?

I will know in about 2 weeks if getting some again.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Stupify

I will know in about 2 weeks if getting some again.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

I'll check back in then, will also need a second double mattress for a spare bedroom, won't get frequent use but still want something decent. Anything you'd recommend?

• Advertisement

Stupify wrote: »
    I'll check back in then, will also need a second double mattress for a spare bedroom, won't get frequent use but still want something decent. Anything you'd recommend?

They start from 150 euro . The Vogue Ortho at 325 euro would be worth a look if in your budget

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

Hi tinner777

Vouge Ortho set at 325 euro, Drawers 40 euro each and headboards to match just 50 euro when buying the set. Over the years this bed is what we sell to most Hotels and B+B s that we deal with. There are comments on this thread for several years about this bed. I don't think I have seen anything negative.

For around 110 euro extra per set you could upgrade to Hilton 3000 sets which are a higher quality pocket sprung set

Bigmickey.ie Team

PM'd you there for quote :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

Hi jarvis

Most if not all of our lower to mid range mattresses are twin sided. That model in the link is a non turn so will have a shorter life span. I can order something similar that you can turn with one side memory and the other side ortho for about 150 euro. Our big seller is the vogue ortho. Most of our Hotel customers buy Vogue. It gets loads of mentions on this thread. Price is 215 euro though and always in stock. Its about 10 inch deep. We have customers that have them over 10 years and still in great condition.

Bigmickey.ie Team

I just ordered the vogue ortho single on your website. I’ve seen talk of €15 for old mattress collection but couldn’t see that option when ordering. How do I do that? Also looking to see when I might receive. Ashbourne co Meath.

jarvis wrote: »
    I just ordered the vogue ortho single on your website. I’ve seen talk of €15 for old mattress collection but couldn’t see that option when ordering. How do I do that? Also looking to see when I might receive. Ashbourne co Meath.

Hi

Thanks for that. As far as I know , we are in Ashbourne tomorrow. Will check for you. There is a listing on the site to pay for removal or you can just give it to the driver. Chat later today.

Thanks
    Bigmickey.ie Team

UPDATE : Delivery tomorow already aranged with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Emcat123

Hi Mick,

Looking for a King size Hilton 3000 and a grey upholstered bed frame (Not a Divan) for delivery in Dublin or anything similar you have in stock. Also want an old bed and mattress taken away.

Cheers,
    Emcat

• Advertisement

Emcat123 wrote: »
    Hi Mick,

Looking for a King size Hilton 3000 and a grey upholstered bed frame (Not a Divan) for delivery in Dublin or anything similar you have in stock. Also want an old bed and mattress taken away.

Cheers,
    Emcat

Hi Emcat,

Our Hilton mattresses are in stock and I have linked a couple of grey fabric models that we generally keep in stock but if you like any of them in particular, I can check stock levels on Monday. The removal fee for an old bed is €25.

https://bigmickey.ie/product/astrid-curved-retro-fabric-bed-4/
    https://bigmickey.ie/product/shoreditch-fabric-bed-2/
    https://bigmickey.ie/product/benin-fabric-bed-frame/
    https://bigmickey.ie/product/julian-bowen-rialto-fabric-bed-frame/
    https://bigmickey.ie/product/deco-scalloped-velvet-bed/
    https://bigmickey.ie/product/julian-bowen-sorrento-fabric-bed-frame/
    https://bigmickey.ie/product/limelight-cezanne-bed-frame/
    https://bigmickey.ie/product/limelight-monet-bed-frame/

BigMickey Team

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭PCDub

Hi
    Looking for double mattress, is the vogue ortho worth the extra over the marquis?
    Just moved in so not a lot of spare cash.
    Are they in stock and when would you be delivering to Naas?
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,717 ✭✭✭Xterminator

hi, sent you a PM query about bed sizes.

Cheers.

PCDub wrote: »
    Hi
    Looking for double mattress, is the vogue ortho worth the extra over the marquis?
    Just moved in so not a lot of spare cash.
    Are they in stock and when would you be delivering to Naas?
    Cheers

Hi

Yes, the Vogue is higher quality and a nicer mattress all round. Delivery is free to Naas. We have them in stock

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

hi, sent you a PM query about bed sizes.

Cheers.

Hi

Replied just now.

Thanks

Hi

Yes, the Vogue is higher quality and a nicer mattress all round. Delivery is free to Naas. We have them in stock

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Just put the order through for the vogue.

cheers

Hi

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Hi

Thanks for the order.

Wwe were only in Naas yesterday but we are in it on a reqular basis. Will contact you in advance.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Hi

Thanks for the order.

Wwe were only in Naas yesterday but we are in it on a reqular basis. Will contact you in advance.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Hi,
    i got an email for delivery tomorrow friday, any idea of the time? I'll be in work so wont be home but i can get home if i know a timeframe?
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lmao_Man

Hi,

I want to get a double bed mattress for my parents who are in their 50s. I know next to nothing about them, what would you recommend? Would need it delivered to Meath.

Hi

Thanks for the order.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

Mattress just delivered, looks great. Have to say big thanks to the lads delivering it who waited for me to get home, top class service.

• Advertisement

PCDub wrote: »
    Mattress just delivered, looks great. Have to say big thanks to the lads delivering it who waited for me to get home, top class service.

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner as we are all out with deliveries these days due to staff shortages due to Covid. We are not as fast replying on here as we have been in the past but hopefully will get back to normal shortly.

Great to hear you are happy and delivery worked out.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Lmao_Man wrote: »
    Hi,

I want to get a double bed mattress for my parents who are in their 50s. I know next to nothing about them, what would you recommend? Would need it delivered to Meath.

Hi

We have all types in stock. Budget will dictate the quality of the bed. Any idea what you want to spend ? Our double beds start from around 300 euro.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Moyglish

I'm looking for an ottoman bed, what have you got budget end of spectrum please? King or superking

Moyglish wrote: »
    I'm looking for an ottoman bed, what have you got budget end of spectrum please? King or superking

Hi

Is it base and mattress that you need ?

Thanks

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lmao_Man

Hi

We have all types in stock. Budget will dictate the quality of the bed. Any idea what you want to spend ? Our double beds start from around 300 euro.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

500 to 600 maybe?

Could go a bit higher if the quality difference is much higher.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Hi

Is it base and mattress that you need ?

Thanks

Bigmickey

I need a king with no mattress, and a super king with mattress please

Lmao_Man wrote: »
    500 to 600 maybe?

Could go a bit higher if the quality difference is much higher.

Hi

One of the following should suit. All are twin sided.

Belvedere 1000 - softer feel. 599 euro

Hilton 3000 - Medium Firm feel 449 euro

Diamond 2000 - Medium Firm feel 655 euro

Feel free to give a call to discuss which might suit them best. Delivery is free.

Bigmickey.ie Team

043 3341895

043 3345488

086 8356888

Moyglish wrote: »
    I need a king with no mattress, and a super king with mattress please

Hi

If you PM us a number that we can WhatsApp you some different fabrics to then that would be great. An e mail address will do either.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie Team

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Silent night

Hi looking for a queen side bed and mattress wondering what deals you may have thanks

• Advertisement

Hi looking for a queen side bed and mattress wondering what deals you may have thanks

Hi

There are so many different ones to choose from. Most if not all are in stock. Do you want divan or frame ? Budget/Quality.

Im running out the door now so if I can't get back to you this evening then I will tomorrow morning.

Thanks

Bigmickey

Advertisement