Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the most disturbing thing a partner has asked you to do?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Miss Lizzie Jones

Peist2007 wrote: »
    I love it when someone unwittingly shows their sexual inexperience on here. Makes my black heart sing

You go suck on a seriously hairy testicle and see how you like it.

But....you're mouth is already in the general area!! You'd just be adding a smaller, less invasive, squishier appendage into the equation?! :confused:

It was the hair that grossed me out, not the testicle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

You'd just be adding a smaller, less invasive, squishier appendage into the equation?! :confused:
    Ouch. A testicle is never squishier, squishy, squishable, or to be squished in any manner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

osarusan wrote: »
    I didn't think they were trying to pass it off as their own story myself.

Well the thread title is "disturbing things a partner has asked you to do". Its not "share sex-related stories you have read on the internet."

• Registered Users Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

syklops wrote: »
    Well the thread title is "disturbing things a partner has asked you to do". Its not "share sex-related stories you have read on the internet."

It's a pretty well-known urban legend and there's even a condom commercial based on it.

I know it's in the first person, but I got the reference right away and I think it was written in the expectation that people would get the reference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

I was once asked to moan in bed....

so I started. the ceiling needs painting, the walls could do with a lick of paint. the shower is leaking, the car needs a service....

that's not what she ment.

who knew

osarusan wrote: »
    It's a pretty well-known urban legend and there's even a condom commercial based on it.

I know it's in the first person, but I got the reference right away and I think it was written in the expectation that people would get the reference.

Well clearly I didn't get the reference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

My partner asked me to roll my faeces into a phallic shape, freeze it overnight, and penetrative him with it, the bits of lumpy sweetcorn in it really drove him wild.

I particularly love the way you waited until lunch time for posting that little nugget.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

I particularly love the way you waited until lunch time for posting that little nugget.

Half 11 is lunchtime now? You on the dole? :p

• Advertisement

I am an early starter - what can I say.

Actually I was logged in to one of our EU servers and forgot the time on my computer is one hour ahead. Ooopsie. *Puts the cellophane back on his sandwich having removed all the sweet corn*.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wuzziwig

Wasn't there a story doing the rounds where a guy was buggering his girlfriend and when he withdrew there was a sweetcorn kernel perched proudly on his todger? Or maybe I dreamt it.

To answer an earlier question, a waxed or shaved male undercarriage is a turn off for me. I like my men natural. Though pubes in your throat are a bitch to dislodge.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

wuzziwig wrote: »
    To answer an earlier question, a waxed or shaved male undercarriage is a turn off for me. I like my men natural. Though pubes in your throat are a bitch to dislodge.

Wasn't there a story doing the rounds where a guy was buggering his girlfriend and when he withdrew there was a sweetcorn kernel perched proudly on his todger? Or maybe I dreamt it.

That sounds like one of those "A guy I know" stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Should your name not be fuzziwig?

dinorebel wrote: »

Maybe. :cool:

dinorebel wrote: »

I knew a fezziwig once.

I knew a fezziwig once.

Washefuzzi?

He wanted to pee on me, I thought no way..

I absolutely loved it! :o

bonus!!!!!;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

It was the hair that grossed me out, not the testicle.

Go at him with Veet!
    conorh91 wrote: »
    Ouch. A testicle is never squishier, squishy, squishable, or to be squished in any manner.

I meant they are squishier than an erect member! I don't go around squishing testicles...... most of the time!
    kylith wrote: »
    Do him up the bum with a strap on.

Don't knock it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

She wanted me to break into the apartment she was staying in when she wasn't there and to hide in her room and when she got home I was to jump out, rip her clothes off and force myself on her.

The breaking in bit is weird (she could have gave you keys) but other than that it's not disturbing at all.

Advertisement