Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the most disturbing thing a partner has asked you to do?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

syklops wrote: »
    One crazy wagon I was with wanted to do it with lights on. :eek:
    Me too, them crazy foreign women with their odd ways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

wellthisescalatedquickly....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Miss Lizzie Jones

wuzziwig wrote: »
    Really? I wouldn't find that gross at all.

He was a very hairy man and unshaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Can you suck your balls?

I'm going to out an a Limb and guess that Rory is (perfectly normal) gay man, the fact that still hasn't dawned on you is funny though in a cringe kind of a way :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Miss Lizzie Jones

Cormac... wrote: »
    I'm going to out an a Limb and guess that Rory is (perfectly normal) gay man, the fact that still hasn't dawned on you is funny though in a cringe kind of a way :P

The name Rory should have been a clue. LOL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

He wanted to pee on me, I thought no way..

I absolutely loved it! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

Funny how the focus has gone almost exclusively on the sexual (not being judgemental on this, just an observation-I know it's the internet an' all!). So, in terms of disturbing, has a partner asked you to (for example) forge a signature on an important document or pretend that you had achieved some particular goal?........

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

Not a partner as in girlfriend but a female friend that I would meet up with from time to time and had a sexual relationship with. She was quite freaky though and wanted it all rough. She also wanted to be double-penetrated. Not really my thing.

baaba maal wrote: »
    Funny how the focus has gone almost exclusively on the sexual (not being judgemental on this, just an observation-I know it's the internet an' all!). So, in terms of disturbing, has a partner asked you to (for example) forge a signature on an important document or pretend that you had achieved some particular goal?........

No...... but whats you're sexual/non sexual story?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

mauzo! wrote: »

Thats not disturbing......its merely taking the p*ss....... :p

• Advertisement

Mariasofia wrote: »
    Thats not disturbing......its merely taking the p*ss....... :p

We're ending up on a lot of the same threads with a lot of the same thoughts here....

Can i just say also..... that most of what has been typed in until now has been tame to say the least, that probably reflects badly on me :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

My ex got me to dress up as a car while she dressed up as a disabled parking space. I'd be trying to drive it in to her and she was like, "Ohh no you can't park there." It drove me mad.

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    My ex got me to dress up as a car while she dressed up as a disabled parking space. I'd be trying to drive it in to her and she was like, "Ohh no you can't park there." It drove me mad.

I LOL'd at this, that mental image :pac:

Cormac... wrote: »
    We're ending up on a lot of the same threads with a lot of the same thoughts here....

Can i just say also..... that most of what has been typed in until now has been tame to say the least, that probably reflects badly on me :o

You can say Cormac.....its my sole purpose here to take the tameness out of threads..... :p

Do you reckon its a case of great minds thinking alike or fools seldom differing!? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭ollaetta

I hope he dumped you there and then.

Maybe it's in keeping with the thread but I first read this as "dumped on". :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

That's peer pressure for ya... ;)

Daveysil15 wrote: »

Reminds me of one terrible chat up line....
    "Can you drive?"
    /innocently replies yes.
    He points at groin....."id love you to back into this then"......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭NiallBoo

He was a very hairy man and unshaven.

Would you have reconsidered if he shaved? Must guys seem happy to state a preference to women. do women/men prefer when guys are trimmed/hairless down there?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

He asked me, since I was in that area anyway, to take one of his balls in my mouth and suck on it.

Ummmmm ....... no!

Gross.

I love it when someone unwittingly shows their sexual inexperience on here. Makes my black heart sing

NiallBoo wrote: »
    Would you have reconsidered if he shaved? Must guys seem happy to state a preference to women. do women/men prefer when guys are trimmed/hairless down there?

Bald or well trimmed , none of yer Ron Jeremy 70's bushes for me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

He asked me, since I was in that area anyway, to take one of his balls in my mouth and suck on it.

Ummmmm ....... no!

Gross.

Pretty standard part of a bj in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

An ex once told me she liked "it" a bit rough - which was ok. But when she said she wanted to be hit in the face, I really couldn't do it. So many years of social conditioning saying "no!". The most I could do was a very playful tap on the cheek (which she wasn't content with!).

Many months later I met her - us having broken up - and she was sporting a black eye from the same, with her new boyfriend; obviously went a bit further than either of them intended.

:eek::eek: ye wha'??

wasnt it hot and smelly dripping down you? whats to love? :confused:

Had a bloke wanted me to do the peeing once. Not a chance.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Galway K9 wrote: »
    Happened to a friend of mine.

His girlfriend set up the cheating test, she got her *hot* sister, to hang out with him one night while she was away and try seduce her boyfriend.

He got an F!

And did the sister get a D? :cool:

Ummmmm ....... no!

Gross.

But....you're mouth is already in the general area!! You'd just be adding a smaller, less invasive, squishier appendage into the equation?! :confused:

Either my partners have all been really tame, or I'm just undisturbable :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I was reminded of an ex-girlfriend of mine in the 'Have you ever been cheated on' thread.

She was very sexually adventurous, which was for the most part good.

One day however she was telling me about a sexual fantasy she had.

She wanted me to break into the apartment she was staying in when she wasn't there and to hide in her room and when she got home I was to jump out, rip her clothes off and force myself on her.

To be honest the whole thing freaked me out and I never went through with any of it.

Does anyone else have any stories of strange sexual requests which a partner has asked you for?

Is she hot? I'll sort that out for you/ her...

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭kingchess

A few years ago my best friend was going out with his "lovely looking" girl friend when ,one night,she decided to test how faithful he was,so she arranged to be out when he called over to collect her from her flat but her beautiful sexy friend was waiting for him and she told him in great detail all the things that she wanted to do to him and he to her, well my friend did not say one word but turned on his heel and headed straight out the door-where his girlfriend was waiting to see if he would pass the test and to say she was delighted would be an understatement. the moral of the story, he told me, is always keep your condoms in the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Rory28

Can you suck your balls?

First off I wish I could. Secondly I am one of them new fangled homosexuals as has been pointed out. And my name isn't gay. That's silly. There was Rory on the Gilmore girls so there....... wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

If a girl pulled that test on me id tell her to fck off

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

kingchess wrote: »
    A few years ago my best friend was going out with his "lovely looking" girl friend when ,one night,she decided to test how faithful he was,so she arranged to be out when he called over to collect her from her flat but her beautiful sexy friend was waiting for him and she told him in great detail all the things that she wanted to do to him and he to her, well my friend did not say one word but turned on his heel and headed straight out the door-where his girlfriend was waiting to see if he would pass the test and to say she was delighted would be an understatement. the moral of the story, he told me, is always keep your condoms in the car.

I like to tell old jokes/urban legends too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Well, my left hand told me......

Advertisement