Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the most disturbing thing a partner has asked you to do?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭kingchess

bluewolf wrote: »
    I like to tell old jokes/urban legends too

ME TOO.old but still good:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Know of a girl in my town who likes fellas to take a crap in a Pyrex dish over her face.

De duurrt bird.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Joe prim

Aye, verily, perchance when that I was Thane of Glamis, my good wife did prevail upon me to most foully and wickedly murder King Duncan, an honoured guest in my abode. Forsooth, and to my greatest regret, I committed murder most foul,and my doom was sealed when MacDuff seized upon me in vengeance. Oh yeah, she also asked me to do her up the ass, but no way mcjose!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Joe prim wrote: »
    Aye, verily, perchance when that I was Thane of Glamis, my good wife did prevail upon me to most foully and wickedly murder King Duncan, an honoured guest in my abode. Forsooth, and to my greatest regret, I committed murder most foul,and my doom was sealed when MacDuff seized upon me in vengeance. Oh yeah, she also asked me to do her up the ass, but no way mcjose!

IT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

A neighbour of mine will put his willy where a normal person wouldn't put their welly. He is big into prostitutes and would probably give himself one if he could turn around quick enough. A thing he loves to do is get whoever is his shag buddy of the time to dress really provocatively tending towards blatant prostitute and have them wait somewhere in public like a junction or bridge a little bit away from the town centre and he would pick her up as if she were a prostitute. It's a role play thing and the women who have partaken in it love it as they get to act out a fantasy of satisfying a client and being as sexually outrageous as they want.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

A neighbour of mine will put his willy where a normal person wouldn't put their welly. He is big into prostitutes and would probably give himself one if he could turn around quick enough. A thing he loves to do is get whoever is his shag buddy of the time to dress really provocatively tending towards blatant prostitute and have them wait somewhere in public like a junction or bridge a little bit away from the town centre and he would pick her up as if she were a prostitute. It's a role play thing and the women who have partaken in it love it as they get to act out a fantasy of satisfying a client and being as sexually outrageous as they want.

"A neighbour"...........................................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

DazMarz wrote: »

A well....its better than a friend of a friend...... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

DazMarz wrote: »
    Mariasofia wrote: »
    A well....its better than a friend of a friend...... :p

Er, yeah, Dave. Nice guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

minotour wrote: »
    Dodged a bullet there I’d say. Sounds to me like you were being set up. Imagine explaining that one to the guards. “But she told me to do it!!!!” -
    There's a very famous criminal case like that.

A man invited 3 mates to his house to have sex with his wife. He said that she was asleep in bed. He said that she would struggle and resist, but that she was kinky. He said it was all part of her thrill. The friends were convicted of rape.

Some seriously messed up people out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

conorh91 wrote: »
    There's a very famous criminal case like that.

A man invited 3 mates to his house to have sex with his wife. He said that she was asleep in bed. He said that she would struggle and resist, but that she was kinky. He said it was all part of her thrill. The friends were convicted of rape.

Some seriously messed up people out there.

DPP v Morgan?

• Advertisement

Czarcasm wrote: »
    Yep. Hard to know what to make of the men who went through with it. Were they naive, or did they secretly know they were raping her? Very odd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Know of a girl in my town who likes fellas to take a crap in a Pyrex dish over her face.

De duurrt bird.

Hey, your username is cool, really neat. Em, on a totally unrelated note, what town are you living in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

kryogen wrote: »
    Hey, your username is cool, really neat. Em, on a totally unrelated note, what town are you living in?

Cannot reveal anymore to protect her innocent victims.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Mariasofia wrote: »
    Reminds me of one terrible chat up line....
    "Can you drive?"
    /innocently replies yes.
    He points at groin....."id love you to back into this then"......

Good old Sid The Sexist. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

De duurrt bird.

All over the internet. Seriously doubt it started in your town. But by the way, have you ever gargled it from the pyrex dish?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭whupdedo

Grandeeod wrote: »
    . But by the way, have you ever gargled it from the pyrex dish?

Too far maaaaan............:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Do him up the bum with a strap on.

**** him off on the train. Not a chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

pyrex: I concur.. that's nasty ...

I'll stick with me good 'ol teabagging, thanks...

An ex of mine used to rim me, and then wondered why I didn't want to kiss her

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

lol. Jebus

• Advertisement

whupdedo wrote: »
    An ex of mine used to rim me, and then wondered why I didn't want to kiss her
    Well she was putting her own mouth there, presumably everything should be fairly immaculate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Would you kiss a girl after she gave you head?

No. Because semen has an unavoidable flavour.

I'm not sure if ass has an unavoidable flavour, but I assume it should not.

There's absolutely no response to that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Hehe. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    Would you kiss a girl after she gave you head?

I went out with a guy who used to insist on it. I assume he didn't want me to think he thought I was gross for going down on him, but his eagerness was kind of weird.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

kingchess wrote: »
    A few years ago my best friend was going out with his "lovely looking" girl friend when ,one night,she decided to test how faithful he was,so she arranged to be out when he called over to collect her from her flat but her beautiful sexy friend was waiting for him and she told him in great detail all the things that she wanted to do to him and he to her, well my friend did not say one word but turned on his heel and headed straight out the door-where his girlfriend was waiting to see if he would pass the test and to say she was delighted would be an understatement. the moral of the story, he told me, is always keep your condoms in the car.

The last time I heard that joke it was 1995.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

I didn't think they were trying to pass it off as their own story myself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Miss Lizzie Jones

NiallBoo wrote: »
    Would you have reconsidered if he shaved? Must guys seem happy to state a preference to women. do women/men prefer when guys are trimmed/hairless down there?

If he was shaved I might have done it but he was a Yeti down there.:(

Advertisement