Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the most disturbing thing a partner has asked you to do?

Options
  • 06-10-2014 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭

I was reminded of an ex-girlfriend of mine in the 'Have you ever been cheated on' thread.

She was very sexually adventurous, which was for the most part good.

One day however she was telling me about a sexual fantasy she had.

She wanted me to break into the apartment she was staying in when she wasn't there and to hide in her room and when she got home I was to jump out, rip her clothes off and force myself on her.

To be honest the whole thing freaked me out and I never went through with any of it.

Does anyone else have any stories of strange sexual requests which a partner has asked you for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Is this a genuine question or are you waiting on the rest of us to provide you with **** fodder?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

It is a well-known fantasy (for the more perverse of us maybe). Not for everyone of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Is this a genuine question or are you waiting on the rest of us to provide you with **** fodder?

Genuinely curious.
    Plenty of **** fodder on the Internet already thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Make her a sandwich :eek: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Once again an AH thread that makes me consider having a 2nd account :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

And you then gave her a knuckle sandwich, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,269 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

WHAT?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

i was once asked to put the kettle on......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

a sandwich.....

you should see the you tube clip of the guy asking for a sandwich playing xbox. then gets abused by girls looking for him to make their sandwich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

genericguy wrote: »
    And you then gave her a knuckle sandwich, right?
    I was too shocked!
    Birneybau wrote: »
    WHAT?

Terridble joe!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭minotour

I was reminded of an ex-girlfriend of mine in the 'Have you ever been cheated on' thread.

She wanted me to break into the apartment she was staying in when she wasn't there and to hide in her room and when she got home I was to jump out, rip her clothes off and force myself on her.

To be honest the whole thing freaked me out and I never went through with any of it.

Does anyone else have any stories of strange sexual requests which a partner has asked you for?

Dodged a bullet there I’d say. Sounds to me like you were being set up. Imagine explaining that one to the guards. “But she told me to do it!!!!” -

• Registered Users Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Plenty of **** fodder on the Internet already thanks.

Very true. But it can be so much more up close and personal here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭Spring Onion

Yeah yeah tell us more about the "most part"...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Very true. But it can be so much more up close and personal here.

Yeah, seeing someone you don't knows words on a screen, and then knowing they also post in the Hip-Hop Forum.... durty feckers

A few odd things - but nothing to bad to mess with my mind. Did recently have a kind of "truth and dare" session in a recent house party though where everone came out with their oddest sexual fantasies. Some of them from the girls were a bit weird - and very indepth and complicated in some cases. The guys ones were pretty predictable and standard however. The rape one however is seemingly a little more common than you might think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

One time at band camp........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Happened to a friend of mine.

His girlfriend set up the cheating test, she got her *hot* sister, to hang out with him one night while she was away and try seduce her boyfriend.

He got an F!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭minotour

Galway K9 wrote: »
    Happened to a friend of mine.

His girlfriend set up the cheating test, she got her *hot* sister, to hang out with him one night while she was away and try seduce her boyfriend.

He got an F!

Did he get the ride though? If so, totally worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wuzziwig

I went out with a guy once for a brief time and he told me that he wanted me to gave it to him in the ass with a strap on dildo. He had to be blindfolded though because apparently not being blindfolded was plain weird. :confused:

He also rang me one night and asked me to put clothes pegs on my nipples. I told him to feck off, I was too busy watching Coronation Street. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Miss Lizzie Jones

He asked me, since I was in that area anyway, to take one of his balls in my mouth and suck on it.

Ummmmm ....... no!

Gross.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wuzziwig

He asked me, since I was in that area anyway, to take one of his balls in my mouth and suck on it.

Ummmmm ....... no!

Gross.

Really? I wouldn't find that gross at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,269 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Ummmmm ....... no!

Gross.

Bad form

Ummmmm ....... no!

Gross.

I hope he dumped you there and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Ummmmm ....... no!

Gross.

Only one. Novice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Rory28

wuzziwig wrote: »
    Really? I wouldn't find that gross at all.

I never got the fascination with balls, never enjoyed doing or receiving. Was once asked to wear a dress by a guy I was with. Enjoyed, perhaps to much but it was weird.

Rory28 wrote: »
    I never got the fascination with balls, never enjoyed doing or receiving. Was once asked to wear a dress by a guy I was with. Enjoyed, perhaps to much but it was weird.

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

One crazy wagon I was with wanted to do it with lights on. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Rory28

:confused:

Which part? I dont like sucking or having my balls sucked. The main meat is there, no sides please.

Rory28 wrote: »
    Which part? I dont like sucking or having my balls sucked. The main meat is there, no sides please.

Can you suck your balls?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

anyone into hard sports here.......you havent lived i say.............(joking)

Advertisement