Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 7 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

I'd go with Pelle long term. For this gameweek though Ulloa has a more favourable fixture in Burnley. Could score big potentially.
    I'm in a similar dilemma. Currently have both but need to jettison one of them for Aguero. I'll bank the transfer this week and make the decision after the international break.
    FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'm excited to have both Pelle and Ulloa for this gw but Pelle looks exceptional value over the next 6 games.
    Agreed. Pelle also has a much stronger midfield behind him. Could see him doing big things over the remainder of the season.

I think you all pretty much convinced me to get Pellè in for Rooney. Originally wanted a City striker but can't afford Aguero and don't want to deplete my team elsewhere for that and don't like the uncertainty around Dzeko/Jovetic. So... Pellè it is then.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭GillespieRoad

Rooney needs to go and I really want Aguero but its not looking possible without downgrading Azpi to a 4.3m player which probably wouldn't be wise. In cheaper alternatives would Pelle or Dzeko be the way to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

Looking for a bit of advise here,

Falcao or Ulloa??

Just for this week though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I reckon I'll be holding onto Ulloa and Pellé this week and banking my transfer.

I think after the international break it's going to be very very hard to choose two from Pellé, Welbeck and Aguero to join Costa up front.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

ceekay74 wrote: »
    Looking for a bit of advise here,

Falcao or Ulloa??

Just for this week though.

Ulloa. He's in scintillating form and up against Burnley this gameweek. In saying that though, I feel Falcao is going to score sooner rather than later, the guy is just too good to keep drawing blanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FHFC wrote: »
    I reckon I'll be holding onto Ulloa and Pellé this week and banking my transfer.

I think after the international break it's going to be very very hard to choose two from Pellé, Welbeck and Aguero to join Costa up front.
    My thoughts exactly.
    Aguero is tempting me for a -4 this week for mario. Current front 3 mario costa pelle. However from next gw costa wellbeck pelle looks good for a fair few Gws. I think Ill just go without aguero this week and go mario to wellbeck as my FT next week.

My thoughts exactly.
    Aguero is tempting me for a -4 this week for mario. Current front 3 mario costa pelle. However from next gw costa wellbeck pelle looks good for a fair few Gws. I think Ill just go without aguero this week and go mario to wellbeck as my FT next week.

Pretty certain I'll go to that front three from next week too by doing Ulloa to Welbeck. Leicester have great fixtures for a while now to so it will be hard to part with him if he does well this week though.

Will give Sterling one more week and either him or Siggy out for Silva for City cover.

jebforever wrote: »
    I feel Falcao is going to score sooner rather than later, the guy is just too good to keep drawing blanks.

Yeah, me too. Just can't figure out if it'll be this week with Mata likely operating behind him!

FHFC wrote: »
    Pretty certain I'll go to that front three from next week too by doing Ulloa to Welbeck. Leicester have great fixtures for a while now to so it will be hard to part with him if he does well this week though.

Will give Sterling one more week and either him or Siggy out for Silva for City cover.

I already have silva and Pellè so tied into that somewhat but have you given any thought to Aguero tadic as an alternative.

I already have silva and Pellè so tied into that somewhat but have you given any thought to Aguero tadic as an alternative.

Already have pelle too. His stats are fantastic so I think he's a keeper for this run of fixtures.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

Current defenders are Clyne, Ivanovic, Duff, Hutton and Wisdom.

Was thinking of swapping Ivan for Azpil, both are getting good points but it would free up funds.

Current front line is Costa, Welbeck and Falcao, had been thinking of launching Welbeck for Pelle (have 0.9 in bank) but will likely give Welbeck another chance after his hat-trick mid week, although against Chelsea I'm not sure how effective he'll be.

What you folk reckon on the potential moves? Hold fire and bank the transfer?

Current defenders are Clyne, Ivanovic, Duff, Hutton and Wisdom.

Was thinking of swapping Ivan for Azpil, both are getting good points but it would free up funds.

Current front line is Costa, Welbeck and Falcao, had been thinking of launching Welbeck for Pelle (have 0.9 in bank) but will likely give Welbeck another chance after his hat-trick mid week, although against Chelsea I'm not sure how effective he'll be.

What you folk reckon on the potential moves? Hold fire and bank the transfer?

There's a good chance that the Chelsea defense will have enough to keep Welbeck out. Galatasary weren't very good in defense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

All my team are amazing at home this week, I want at least 65+ points return

• Registered Users Posts: 33,033 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    All my team are amazing at home this week, I want at least 65+ points return

Aiming for 200 myself

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

CSF wrote: »
    Aiming for 200 myself

Sky is the limit! Sitting at circa 250K :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

Not strictly a transfer comment, but dont know what thread to put this.

GW 7 Swansea home to Newcastle, West Ham home to QPR.

Do I start Dyer or Downing??

• Registered Users Posts: 48,155 ✭✭✭✭km79

mectavba wrote: »

Ignoring the prices of your players is there no one with a worse game than those 2 ? If you are not going to start them this week not much point having both ......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

The last week I was cocky (last week!) it ended up being a rubbish one for me. I would just like to bounce back. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Can't decide who to replace Rooney with, Dzeko Ulloa or Welbeck

mectavba wrote: »

You need to be asking yourself the question of why you have these 2 in your team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

You need to be asking yourself the question of why you have these 2 in your team.

They're the 5th and 9th highest scoring mids in the game and playing quite well at low prices. For short to medium term it's hardly madness

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭CorkyLFC

a dreadful 36 points last week, but the guy in 2nd place on got 42 pts so am still ahead in my league by 40 odd points.

Rooney out for Aguero, Welbeck out for Ulloa to bring in Aguero.

Aguero chosen as captain aswell.

Fingers crossed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Does anyone know if there is a free transfer during international week? Dunno if I should take a hit or not? Wouldn't need if is one

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Antibac wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is a free transfer during international week? Dunno if I should take a hit or not? Wouldn't need if is one

Well there's the one free transfer you get every week, no different to any other gameweek. Nothing extra if that's what you're asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Well there's the one free transfer you get every week, no different to any other gameweek. Nothing extra if that's what you're asking.

No was under the impression international week was 0 free transfers!

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

Antibac wrote: »
    No was under the impression international week was 0 free transfers!

Well you get one per "gameweek", so during the two week international break you still only get one.

They're the 5th and 9th highest scoring mids in the game and playing quite well at low prices. For short to medium term it's hardly madness
    Unless the guy had them before they got those points (and if so I give him a big high five) its almost certainly chasing lost points IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Rooney needs to go and I really want Aguero but its not looking possible without downgrading Azpi to a 4.3m player which probably wouldn't be wise. In cheaper alternatives would Pelle or Dzeko be the way to go?

I would go with Pelle over Dzeko as you know he'll play 90mins every week and he has good fixtures.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I would go with Pelle over Dzeko as you know he'll play 90mins every week and he has good fixtures.
    Am I nuts to be considering getting rid of Pelle for Welbeck once the international madness has come and gone and I still have my free transfer (heres hoping)

• Advertisement

Am I nuts to be considering getting rid of Pelle for Welbeck once the international madness has come and gone and I still have my free transfer (heres hoping)

Not really as you can then get tadic if need be. Wellbeck is the cheapest way into arsenals great fixtures.

Advertisement