Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 7 Transfers

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭gucci

gucci wrote: »
    Shipped out Fletcher finally for ulloha, hopefully bags a few today!

That one really paid off today !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

tenner to the charity of the winners choice says otherwise?

Week 1 Mata 5 Sterling 5

• Registered Users Posts: 14,261 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Have to come in and laugh at all the idiots that got nolan in

• Registered Users Posts: 4,299 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Cienciano wrote: »

Edit....nevermind!

What's your global ranking? I'm guessing mr. P will still be higher than you after this week.

He also got Nolan in .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,299 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

He also got Nolan in .

Ah right! Misunderstood that one!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Cienciano wrote: »

I want it thank the people who reported this post as I initially thought that I'd have to give out to our new poster as per our sticky on the "lol at xxxx owners" it's great that people are being vigilant.

However, after reading his earlier posts, think it's best to point out that Cienciano brought in Nolan himself so I can understand the self-deprecation element. :-D

Just be careful all! It's similar to the type of post that has been the cause of a lot of friction here in recent weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,261 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Thought people would get that one because literally 2 posts up I'm making my expert case of why Nolan would do well this weekend :pac:
    Anyway, we're all experts in hindsight but west ham are away to Burnley next week, so just might keep him in

Week 1 Mata 5 Sterling 5

Week 2 Sterling 12 Mata 7. Its looking like Ill be donating the tener to charity.

Advertisement