Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 7 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

Why not much love for Rooney -> Falcao?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Thinking of Danny Rose out for Konchesky and that will leave me with 0.6 in the bank. Happy enough with my team this weekend but would fancy a Leicester clean sheet ahead of a Southampton one away to Spurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Current squad for next gameweek is the below and now have 2 FT, 0 in the bank:

Begovic
    Moreno-Moore-Bertrand
    Sigurdsson-Fabregas-Di Maria-Sterling-Schneiderlin
    Costa-Aguero

Subs: McCarthy-Chambers-Duff-Jutkiewicz

No direct 1 for 1 transfer standing out, so for the 1st time in 8 seasons I may end up losing a transfer!!

Anyone see anything worth changing given 0.0 in the bank?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Hackers wrote: »
    Current squad for next gameweek is the below and now have 2 FT, 0 in the bank:

Begovic
    Moreno-Moore-Bertrand
    Costa-Aguero

No direct 1 for 1 transfer standing out, so for the 1st time in 8 seasons I may end up losing a transfer!!

Do you ever play Schneiderlin? If not you could downgrade him and bank some money for next week. You've probably made a few $$$ out of him at this stage.

Edit: Oh wait, misread that, I see he's in your first team! Still, I think he's a player you could improve him. Not sure he'll continue getting as many points as he has been.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,171 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

a lot of people will be shipping Ramsey out now.

out for at least a month.

two weeks in a row I've run well on transfers out. Ramsey out two weeks ago, and Rooney out this past week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,380 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Begovic
    Moreno-Moore-Bertrand
    Costa-Aguero

Yeah Schniederlin is the one that sticks out, think he's past his hot streak, depending on what price ya got him at presume you could get Downing, Larsson or Diame.

Otherwise, I'd prefer Vardy in my team over Jutkewitz (same price) or Moore over Duff (and you could save .1)

Nce team tho, nothing major looking out of place.

Thanks for that. Schneiderlin is the weakest alright, only got him in after his big haul so all he has got me is 2,2 since. I like Southampton's fixtures though but I do have Bertrand as some bit of attacking cover.
    Do you ever play Schneiderlin? If not you could downgrade him and bank some money for next week. You've probably made a few $$$ out of him at this stage.

Edit: Oh wait, misread that, I see he's in your first team! Still, I think he's a player you could improve him. Not sure he'll continue getting as many points as he has been.

Jutkewitz has been purely bench fodder for me but you raise an interesting point. Given Leicester's run of fixtures, Vardy could be an option but if I am going to go with them I would nearly be as well off bringing in Ulloa.

That would leave me then needing to replace Schniederlin with a 4.7 ( or less) priced midfielder. Could pick Boyd at 4.4, have him as bench fodder, and then have 0.3 in the bank
    Shedite27 wrote: »
    Yeah Schniederlin is the one that sticks out, think he's past his hot streak, depending on what price ya got him at presume you could get Downing, Larsson or Diame.

Otherwise, I'd prefer Vardy in my team over Jutkewitz (same price) or Moore over Duff (and you could save .1)

Nce team tho, nothing major looking out of place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Jutkewitz has been purely bench fodder for me but you raise an interesting point. Given Leicester's run of fixtures, Vardy could be an option but if I am going to go with them I would nearly be as well off bringing in Ulloa.

That would leave me then needing to replace Schniederlin with a 4.7 ( or less) priced midfielder. Could pick Boyd at 4.4, have him as bench fodder, and then have 0.3 in the bank

I would be doing this if I was in this position with 2 FT's. Ulloa will continue to rise whereas Schneirderlin & Jukky wont. In fact Jukky could well decrease in value.

Better to have a Midfielder over Forward as Bench Fodder too IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Esto Fidelis

Hi Guys,

what do you think. I was thinking of getting rid of Mata but now with Rooney gone I think hold him and bring in Costa for Rooney. Don't really like Sanchez either so was thinking of getting rid of him. .7 mil in bank with 2 transfers.

Begovic Azpilicueta

van Aanholt

Shawcross

Herrera

Sánchez

Mata
    Fábregas

Rooney

Welbeck

Pellè

Subs: Myhill Bruce Tiote Wilkinson

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

Hi Guys,

what do you think. I was thinking of getting rid of Mata but now with Rooney gone I think hold him and bring in Costa for Rooney. Don't really like Sanchez either so was thinking of getting rid of him. .7 mil in bank with 2 transfers.

Absolutely drop Rooney for Costa. Swap Sanchez for Ozil/Silva/~9m player of your choice, then upgrade Herrera to Sterling next week. Bada bing.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

Rooney to either pelle or ulloa hmm not sure which is the better pick

Southampton the better team
    Leicester the better fixtures, could see him scoring in most of his upcoming fixtures

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Esto Fidelis

Nichololas wrote: »
    Absolutely drop Rooney for Costa. Swap Sanchez for Ozil/Silva/~9m player of your choice, then upgrade Herrera to Sterling next week. Bada bing.

Yeah, was thinking on these lines thanks for confirming. bada bing bada bong

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Anyone support Southampton?, Targett is suppose to be a promising young player, would he be likely to get any game time in the future?

I'm not a fan of getting dude players, but to get Silva in I need to pick up a 3.9 defender.

Steven Taylor is another 3.9 defender, if pardrew was to get the sack, he could get his place back?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭shano_88

have 2 FTs but need to get rid of Ramsey, Rooney and possibly Pieters. Gonna wait till after the champions league and hopefully no one drops.

Think im going to go Rooney to Aguero, Ramsey to Silva/Tadic and Pieters to Moore.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bezuaua

trying to bank the transfer and doing next GW:

Ivanovic -» Azpilicueta
    Welbeck -» Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

do people think its a good time to move dier on

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭The_Mask

Anyone thinking of putting Crouch 5.7m into their team. Was thinking of swapping for Naismith 5.3, have. 4 in the bank

• Advertisement

The_Mask wrote: »
    Anyone thinking of putting Crouch 5.7m into their team. Was thinking of swapping for Naismith 5.3, have. 4 in the bank

no would nt do that more value in strikers then crouch

• Registered Users Posts: 6,983 ✭✭✭G1032

I'll be doing Krul to somebody

Ideally I'd like to keep the price of replacement keeper in at or around 4.5m
    Looking at Mannone but that would mean a doubling up on Southampton defense as I already have van Annholt.

Might end up going with a 5m keeper. Fabianski possibly.

foster or guzan good value 4.5

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Oh I think I'm going to get creative this week when I get rid of Rooney and Ramsey :D Wildcarding next week I think and going to get the gambling out of my system beforehand and reward my self-control so far. Need to see what happens with these midweek matches first though.

I'll need to start preventing price-drops from next week on too as it's going to bite me at some point as my current resale is 100.6 but I counter that by getting points on the board early.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Oh I think I'm going to get creative this week when I get rid of Rooney and Ramsey :D Wildcarding next week I think and going to get the gambling out of my system beforehand and reward my self-control so far. Need to see what happens with these midweek matches first though.

I'll need to start preventing price-drops from next week on too as it's going to bite me at some point as my current resale is 100.6 but I counter that by getting points on the board early.

Villa have conceded 3 in both of their last 2 games, if you don't have city coverage, I'd consider that.

Or would that not be enough of a 'gamble' for you?!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,380 ✭✭✭Shedite27

G1032 wrote: »
    I'll be doing Krul to somebody

Ideally I'd like to keep the price of replacement keeper in at or around 4.5m
    Agree that Krul has to go, unfortunately the replacement options aren't great for the next 2 weeks....

Foster - Liverpool (A), Man Utd (H)
    Guzan - Man City (H), Everton (A)
    Mannone - Stoke (H), Southampton (A)

Krul - Swansea (A), Leicester (H)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Enner Valencia?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Replacing Moreno with Moore this week to free up some funds. Moore is placing Burnley this week so hopefully he can keep a clean sheet.

Wisdom can’t play against his parent club Liverpool this week due to the conditions of his loan.

I’m keeping Falcao for one more week then getting Aguero in next week. But I’m still keeping a close eye on Dzeko.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Agree that Krul has to go, unfortunately the replacement options aren't great for the next 2 weeks....

Foster - Liverpool (A), Man Utd (H)
    Guzan - Man City (H), Everton (A)
    Mannone - Stoke (H), Southampton (A)

Krul - Swansea (A), Leicester (H)

Quick look at last 4 Krul's games:

GW3 - Crystal Palace (H) - 3
    GW4 - Southampton (A) - 4
    GW 5 - Hull (H) - 2
    GW 6 - Stoke (A) - 1

10 goals in 4 games. Another 2 conceeded with City and 1 CS.
    I wouldn't look at the fixtures list in this case.

Terrible defence.

Swansea and Leicester like to score. Wouldn't surprise me if Swansea put 4 past them tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 jamescolm

Waiting for YAYA to burst back onto the scene !

Advertisement