Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 7 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Ace2007 wrote: »
    No idea of either of your teams, but I would bring in a Leicester defender, burnely haven't scored since first game of season I think, and If you already have one - bring in another with intention of getting rid the week after westham defender as they are then playing Burnely:)

Exactly my plan providing aguero see's it through the champions league without picking up a trademark knock, if he doesnt and is a doubt for villa its a straight swap for dzeko.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,153 ✭✭✭✭km79

No idea of either of your teams, but I would bring in a Leicester defender, burnely haven't scored since first game of season I think, and If you already have one - bring in another with intention of getting rid the week after westham defender as they are then playing Burnely:)

believe it or not I have looked through Burnley's fixtures with this in mind !
    I have Moore for next week. probably play him ahead of wellbeck and go 442 as 3 other defenders have good home fixtures too although Moreno may get a rest I've a feeling!
    west ham defenders are too expensive . I want to raise cash by downgrading pieters

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

It's not a bad strategy to be fair if there is nothing else urgent needed. I'd watch most of burnleys games and can't state enough how lacking they are in an attacking sense without ings and vokes. They have no pace in the team whatsoever and are so easy to defend against at the minute. Anyone that's wildcarding in the international break David nugent is worth a one week punt he always scores against Burnley.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

It's not a bad strategy to be fair if there is nothing else urgent needed. I'd watch most of burnleys games and can't state enough how lacking they are in an attacking sense without ings and vokes. They have no pace in the team whatsoever and are so easy to defend against at the minute. Anyone that's wildcarding in the international break David nugent is worth a one week punt he always scores against Burnley.

Would you think its time to ship Duff? How long are Marney and the other lad going to be missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FHFC wrote: »
    Would you think its time to ship Duff? How long are Marney and the other lad going to be missing?

Worst case scenario I'd say they will be back after int break . Personally I'd hold duff they have 4 nice home fixtures in the next 8 and for his price you won't get much better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Had a poor GW but want to wait until international break until I play the WC so went for Rooney < Dzeko with my FT. Was between him and Balotelli but went with Dzeko!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

FHFC wrote: »
    Been pondering on mr yellow myself. I have him and was starting to think it was a terrible mistake, however I think your analysis is spot on. We have to remember that he's a 4.5m player. If he was 6+ it wouldn't be worth the money for the yellows.

I'm going to be well annoyed if he gets a yellow against Chelsea and is subsequently suspended for Burnley at home.

I'm going to be well annoyed if he gets a yellow against Chelsea and is subsequently suspended for Burnley at home.

they have hull after Chelsea
    Burnley not for a few games

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

km79 wrote: »
    they have hull after Chelsea
    Burnley not for a few games

Whoops, got those two confused. I'm an Arsenal supporter as well :o

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Is Rooney likely to drop in price tonight?

Is Ramsey likely to ?

Wondering should i rush into a transfer or wait till im awake tomorrow to look at things properly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Well, I'm glad no-one answered as I fell straight to sleep after writing that post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Going to ship out Paul Dummett for Liam Moore I think if Dummett doesn't get any gametime tonight. I'm playing 3-4-3 more often than not, so as my fifth defender, all I need is a player who'll get his 90 minutes in case the going gets really tough through injuries or suspensions!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Who to go for this week - Pelle or Dzeko? I want to offload Falcao. I can’t afford Aguero unless I take a -4 hit and downgrade Moreno for a 4.4 Mill defender.

I already have Wilson, Azpil, Clyne and Wisdom in defence. I’m looking to get rid of Moreno soon but don’t think it’s worth the -4 hit.

What defenders are decent value for 4.4?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Looking to ditch Naismith this week, only play him periodically, and he's losing value by the week. Options are....
    Agbonlahor
    Berahino
    Shako

Agbonlahor actually looks the best option for the weeks I need him.

GiftofGab wrote: »
    Who to go for this week - Pelle or Dzeko? I want to offload Falcao. I can’t afford Aguero unless I take a -4 hit and downgrade Moreno for a 4.4 Mill defender.

I already have Wilson, Azpil, Clyne and Wisdom in defence. I’m looking to get rid of Moreno soon but don’t think it’s worth the -4 hit.

moore from Leicester is 4 ml
    apparently John o Shea is quite close to dropping to 4.4 as well..../

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

GiftofGab wrote: »

You really can't go up to £4.6m ?

If you can I'd suggest Taylor. Rotate with Wilson and is in an in form team.

If you can't Moore at £4.0m has Burnley home next game :p and decent fixtures coming. Ditto Duff (about fixtures). Hutton? Though AV do still have some tough enough games coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

km79 wrote: »
    moore from Leicester is 4 ml
    apparently John o Shea is quite close to dropping to 4.4 as well..../
    Neoulous wrote: »
    You really can't go up to £4.6m ?

If you can I'd suggest Taylor. Rotate with Wilson and is in an in form team.

If you can't Moore at £4.0m has Burnley home next game :p and decent fixtures coming. Ditto Duff (about fixtures). Hutton? Though AV do still have some tough enough games coming.

Cheers for that.

I really can’t afford £4.6m.

Moore could be a very good move this week. I might transfer him in this week and give Falcao one more week then get Aguero in next week. Thus I won’t have to take a -4 hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭boccy23

Have to get rid of Nasri and have 2 FTs. I could dump Wellbeck and get in Di Maria and a cheap forward in, say Berahino, Naismith or Weimann.

Or, I have Krul with Elliot. I could get in a keeper to rotate, Burnley's Heaton but then cannot get Di Maria. Would have to get someone like Lamela or Tadic.

What to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

how long more doi haveto use the wild card

• Registered Users Posts: 33,033 ✭✭✭✭CSF

rossit wrote: »
    how long more doi haveto use the wild card

The whole season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

Did Chambers to Moore

My last 4 transfers have been at the back... very unlike me

Krul ---->Forster
    Huth ----> Bertrand
    Clichy ----> Duff
    chambers ----> Moore

its saved me a fair wack of money too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Rooney & Ramsey out most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

Whats the views on diers is he a stayer or just a flash in the pan

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Got rid of Rooney & Coloccini for Dzeko & Betrand. Definately gonna wildcard after this gameweek

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Any news on Herrera? I can ship him for di Maria (have 2.8 in the bank) or is there anyone else I should consider , all ready have sig Silva cesc

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Looking to ditch Naismith this week, only play him periodically, and he's losing value by the week. Options are....
    Agbonlahor
    Berahino
    Shako

I want to get rid Naismith too, thinking about getting in Vardy even for his next fixture alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Agbonlahor
    Berahino
    Shako

Berahino would be my pick for someone who could potentially rise by .2 in a short space of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Welbeck out sakho in, I've been impressed with west ham so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bezuaua

jamesbere wrote: »
    Welbeck out sakho in, I've been impressed with west ham so far.

He might get suspended...

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/28/west-ham-diafra-sakho-fa-butt-luke-shaw-manchester-united

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Advertisement