Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 19/9/2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72,140 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

*looks at clock*

Ah, that tears it!

Roxy Music on BBC Four!

Nos da :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,501 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Goatee guy is me, bar the accent, old school. If I needed a replacement in life he would take the reigns, my Boards poster of a Friday replacement, I salute you.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

I'd say Amdublin is fairly pleased... Hair do at Dylan Bradshaw's and free box set of Love/Hate... Next thing you know she'll tell us that she got to share a Ryvita and glass of water with Sharon Corr in the green room.

Or a big burger with the nice girl who likes food.

I'm with them.

I'd say Ryanair are delighted to have Katie as their Ambassador for Skinny Seats.....:pac:.....Seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,501 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I'm emotional, this guy is me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

I'm emotional, this guy is me.

Did you walk in to the room, look at the screen and say "aye, shur tis meself"?

• Advertisement

Did you walk in to the room, look at the screen and say "aye, shur tis meself"?

Lol, Who hasn't in the Entertainment World of "Celebrities" in Oirland??....:D

Lol, Who hasn't in the Entertainment World of "Celebrities" in Oirland??....:D

I tried to send you a pm earlier but boards.ie tell me that you have exceeded your storage.. Were you not listening to Katie Hopkins about being greedy and taking too much space?

I tried to send you a pm earlier but boards.ie tell me that you have exceeded your storage.. Were you not listening to Katie Hopkins about being greedy and taking too much space?

Goddamm it and ****sky........:o

I'm fierce popular elsewhere.......:p:p:p

I'll have my people talk to your people........;)

My people have reliably informed me I converse to much.

Did you ever????:pac:

All is good now for word from above.....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Why is Sharon Corr on? Will she tell us why at 42 and with two young children she insists on travelling around the World? And why does she now live in Andorra?

Celtic Tiger 'victim'?? ;)

• Advertisement

brooke 2 wrote: »

Jim was in court a while back.. Lost every penny in some property deal that he got involved in .. Not sure if any of the rest of them did..

brooke 2 wrote: »

Ah sure now don't be blaming Sharon for living in Andorra.....it's a lovely place in the Winter don't you know.......;)

God help her she's one of the diaspora don't you know....

Money can't replace it.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Ah sure now don't be blaming Sharon for living in Andorra.....it's a lovely place in the Winter don't you know.......;)

God help her she's one of the diaspora don't you know....

Money can't replace it.

Maybe not, but it sure as hell takes the sting out of it :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I've infiltrated!

But why the blue band for the green room ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

amdublin wrote: »
    I've infiltrated!

But why the blue band for the green room ;-)

I was wondering why Nidges wife had one of those on her wrist!!

I was wondering why Nidges wife had one of those on her wrist!!

Is am Nidge's real wife...........:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

You know those ads that pop up on the old internet? Pop ups, I think they're called.

Anyway, one just popped up on mine for Hidden Hearing (the hearing aids). Endorsed by...Daniel O'Donnell! Big picture of himself smiling away there.

Raises a lot of interesting points:

Why did it pop up on my phone?

Has he damaged his hearing from years of droning nonsense?

Does he accept that most of his fan base are hard of hearing?

Why did i not get a pop up of Roy Keane or Gay Byrne?

Have I been googling Daniel on the sly?

C'mon am, let's have some sneaky photos!

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    You know those ads that pop up on the old internet? Pop ups, I think they're called.

Anyway, one just popped up on mine for Hidden Hearing (the hearing aids). Endorsed by...Daniel O'Donnell! Big picture of himself smiling away there.

nite nite Donie....:) See you Thursday....:) xxxGSW :)

Party on Grey. Won't be there on Thrsday (it's gi-tar lesson night) but let us know how it goes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Ol' Donie wrote: »

Look up "rubber bandits hidden hearing" on YouTube......too ****in funny

Still no word from Amdublin.. I'm getting a little bit worried... Maybe she had a little too much to drink back stage... And is suddenly waking up in unfamiliar surroundings.... An empty space in the bed beside her... She lies there confused.. Stretches out like a kitteh cat in the bed, looking around the room for clues... "That's a nice picture of Saoirse Ronan" she says to herself.... Scanning further clockwise around the room.. "Wow, that's a lovely Sergeant Peppers poster"... hmm ... Then looking up at the dresser.. "I've never seen a stuffed JFK doll before".. Then she turns over in the bed and find herself eyeball to eyeball with a Maths teacher... :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,297 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Didn't watch the show but the large lady in the audience talking to katie, whoever she is, is a journalist and columnist, I know her and it was on my Facebook this morning so I had a quick look thru this thread to see what it was about, she was a plant for sure and if that wasn't made clear then it shows just how low that show has sunk and its lack of credibility.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Good morning!!!!

Just at my laptop now. So give me a bit of time to pull together a little report for y'all.

Re post above, I would have thought it was blatantly obvious that she was brought on as a "fat person to respond to Katie". Tubs introduced her with name etc, (he may have said journalist even??), I don't think she was a "plant" in the "tricking you kind of plant" type :confused:

It's standard that they sometimes have someone in the audience who responds to guest.

That just me?

Still no word from Amdublin.. I'm getting a little bit worried... Maybe she had a little too much to drink back stage... And is suddenly waking up in unfamiliar surroundings.... An empty space in the bed beside her... She lies there confused.. Stretches out like a kitteh cat in the bed, looking around the room for clues... "That's a nice picture of Saoirse Ronan" she says to herself.... Scanning further clockwise around the room.. "Wow, that's a lovely Sergeant Peppers poster"... hmm ... Then looking up at the dresser.. "I've never seen a stuffed JFK doll before".. Then she turns over in the bed and find herself eyeball to eyeball with a Maths teacher... :eek::eek:

You're a sick man CH, do you know that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,297 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

amdublin wrote: »
    Good morning!!!!

Just at my laptop now. So give me a bit of time to pull together a little report for y'all.

Re post above, I would have thought it was blatantly obvious that she was brought on as a "fat person to respond to Katie". Tubs introduced her with name etc, (he may have said journalist even??), I don't think she was a "plant" in the "tricking you kind of plant" type :confused:

It's standard that they sometimes have someone in the audience who responds to guest.

That just me?

As I said I didn't watch it but I did say if it wasn't said it was poor show

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

salmocab wrote: »
    Didn't watch the show but the large lady in the audience talking to katie, whoever she is, is a journalist and columnist, I know her and it was on my Facebook this morning so I had a quick look thru this thread to see what it was about, she was a plant for sure and if that wasn't made clear then it shows just how low that show has sunk and its lack of credibility.

"Hopkins then turned her vitriol on Irish Independent feature writer Andrea Smith, who recently said she is indeed fat and happy about it.

Ms Smith wrote: “I am fat – actually hugely fat at 18 stone. I kind of look like an apple on legs.”
    - See more at: http://www.independent.ie/life/you-cant-be-fat-and-happy-katie-hopkins-30601711.html#sthash.Mp7LkpgD.dpuf

I didnt feel that there was any ruse or subterfuge with having the journalist in the audience... tbh, if I'd just walked in to the studio knowing that Katie Hopkins was going to on talking about obesity, I would have assumed that the woman (who was significantly larger than any other person in the audience) was the speaker for the counter opinion..

10665781_730776233624115_8351984846586786062_n.jpg?oh=12c218bb8a15ff24e50672d60ba05d45&oe=54C8122B&__gda__=1417929209_ea12bb652dc39b877eb5529adb0ced61

And I dont think she is asking herself the right questions when her response is "well I'm fat and I'm happy"... She should be asking herself "Do I want to live past 60?" ... Katie Hopkins makes a lot of good points, even if her comments to Andrea Smith were gratuitously insulting and hurtful..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I missed this last night. Some of us have lives, you know (not me though - I just fell asleep at 9pm). Glad I missed it. Katie Hopkins should be denied the oxygen of publicity. And the oxygen of oxygen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

AmDub - are you Andrea???

Advertisement