Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Religious Boyfriend

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭rozeboosje

I suggested no such thing at all. I am talking about all people who are religious, as a demographic.

When one is in a hole one should really stop digging. ALL people who are religious, eh?
    I engaged in no such thing.

*smirk*
    On the one hand I was making a comment about the religious demographic.

On the other hand I was pointing out the same attribute here on this thread.

And you saw fit to bring up The Religious Demographic a propos of nothing in response to what anybody said in this thread? You just decided to throw that in there for good measure? Why?
    Hope this is clearer to you now.

Crystal clear, yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

Not a contradiction. I was merely observing the same attribute in two groups. The religious demographic. And the posters on this thread.

So you're not suggesting that there is a crossover between these two groups?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

rozeboosje wrote: »
    When one is in a hole one should really stop digging.

And yet you continue to do so.
    ALL people who are religious, eh?

That is the demographic to which I was referring yes. And I indicated that I observe the attribute more often emerging from that demographic than any other I can think of.

That is all.
    *smirk*

This is the third time on the thread where you have had nothing to say, so you posted some kind of "smile" action instead. Is this some kind of MO for you or what?
    You just decided to throw that in there for good measure? Why?

Because this is the religion forum, there is a religious element to the OPs post, and so I felt there was no harm in pointing out an observation I have personally made. I certainly do not need to justify it to you.
    Crystal clear, yes.

I am not convinced it is based on this post you just made.
    Beano wrote: »
    So you're not suggesting that there is a crossover between these two groups?

I do not recall making such a suggestion. If I did then my all means quote it and I will edit the post.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

This thread is being closed due to the continued obtuseness, pedantry and straw-manning of a number of posters.
    There's little point in letting people continue to bang their heads against a wall.

OP, I'd imagine your boyfriend isn't as judgmental as some of the people in this thread so best of luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement