Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours Beers THIS SATURDAY 1st November 8.30pm J.W Sweetmans (Messrs) Dublin.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

cloud493 wrote: »
    Cookies made with tears of sadness?

No

just don't ask what the chocolate chips are made from though ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

I agree with some of what u said and you have every right to say it as well no matter what anyone else might say.

Wha......?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

Your loss...

I'd say so, you sound like the life and soul of the party....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

No
    Wha......?

What do you need explained?

What do you need explained?

What I said may not have said what I wanted to have said so in the future if you said what I wanted you to have said then there would be no need for me to try to get you to say what you had said in a more coherent manner. Said.

• Advertisement

No
    What I said may not have said what I wanted to have said so in the future if you said what I wanted you to have said then there would be no need for me to try to get you to say what you had said in a more coherent manner. Said.

Said. One more won't do any harm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

No
    **** it

i'm bringing cookies

Cookies for everyone!!!!!
    I’ll bring along mine and they’ll prefer them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

gugleguy wrote: »
    I’ll bring along mine and they’ll prefer them.

Well.since mine will actually be just plain old choccy chip cookies i dare say you will win :D

No
    So i wonder what the numbers for this will be? Whos going whos not going whos maybe going etc etc.....

How about a who's going poll then? Need to decide whether it's worth my time..... >.> :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Miss Lizzie Jones

All this talk of cookies is giving me cravings. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

How about a who's going poll then? Need to decide whether it's worth my time..... >.> :p

Well it'll be full of dubs :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

No
    Cormac... wrote: »
    Well it'll be full of dubs :pac:

These bluudy paledwellers & people from Tallaght, Drimagh and Darndale.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

No
    I'm a goddamn perfect specimen I'l have you know.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

No
    Drinks .o/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Yeah, and its for exactly that reason that I'm out of attending now. Was going to show up and throw my name in the hat but after reading some posts in this thread, theres no way Ill be going. To be frank, you dont come across like a friendly bunch at all, lots of in-jokes and private laughs that instantly exclude other people just so ye can exaggerate how good your meetings were. I dont know the age spectrum of the meet ups but from the content of some posts, Im guessing late teens early 20s and with a LOT of growing up to do. Your loss...

Ah, the thread is open aaaages before the Beers, so I guess some people just trying to keep the thread going? (Didn't see the posts in question).
    I've never been to a Beers where people have been shunned. Many AH veterans make an effort to make Beers virgins feel welcome. And as stated already, some regulars offer to meet up with newbs beforehand to reduce the anxiety of walking in by themselves.

To you or other first times who are on the fence about going, re-check the thread nearer the time and make the effort to go. It's usually good craic. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Larianne wrote: »
    Many AH veterans make an effort to make Beers virgins feel welcome.

:eek:

c_man wrote: »
    :eek:

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

No
    Ah, the thread is open aaaages before the Beers, so I guess some people just trying to keep the thread going? (Didn't see the posts in question).
    I've never been to a Beers where people have been shunned. Many AH veterans make an effort to make Beers virgins feel welcome lose their virginity or cop a feel. And as stated already, some regulars offer to meet up with newbs beforehand to reduce the anxiety of walking in by themselves.

To you or other first times who are on the fence about going, re-check the thread nearer the time and make the effort to go. It's usually good craic. :)

FYP. Lambs to the slaughter!

• Advertisement

TheZohan wrote: »
    FYP. Lambs to the slaughter!

So, you're going?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

New poll added cause I messed up the last one :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

No
    So, you're going?

Yeah, might do. My first beers! You?
    LizT wrote: »
    New poll added cause I messed up the last one :P

Maybe make it public so people can see who's going?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

No
    I'm the only one going, scarleh

• Registered Users Posts: 18,084 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Wont be going, beer is the nectar of the nitwit. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

No
    Wont be going, beer is the nectar of the nitwit. ;)

You can have tea :pac:

Now there's no maybe option.

Dammit Liz!

Now there's no maybe option.

Dammit Liz!

is my doing

See. No one cares about maybes. Cos then when do we ever find out if you're a yes? This way, the maybes will wait til they've made a decision before voting. Makes much more sense.

Tonight I've mostly been practicing for the beers. Although due to my my lack of beer lately my 3 quiet pints of Guinness have me fairly drunk. Fairly.

I want to vote maybe.

Then I want to annoy you to change my maybe to a yes or a no when I've my mind made up.

I also probably shouldn't question Whoopsa when she's drunk, should I? :D :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

3 attending, might just go to the old folks home that night and play bridge.

Advertisement