Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours Beers THIS SATURDAY 1st November 8.30pm J.W Sweetmans (Messrs) Dublin.

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

No
    hah that place was some dive, great lols though!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

No
    hah that place was some dive, great lols though!

I don't remember leaving or getting home!

Was a good laugh though girls weren't impressed that I kept telling them ur grand I can get the ride at home for free! Ha.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

No
    haha do ye not! SUre I'll tell ye all about it next time :pac:

Ah god yeah and it was great chatting to all those randomers - turns out people hanging out at 5am drinking like the craic, mad eh. Enjoy your new membership.

No
    haha do ye not! SUre I'll tell ye all about it next time :pac:

Ah god yeah and it was great chatting to all those randomers - turns out people hanging out at 5am drinking like the craic, mad eh. Enjoy your new membership.

The Italians lads the Scottish girls the fancy dressed auld Lad the two gays lads then the English fellas I didn't like for a reason I can't remember! Ha

My new membership? What did I do!!! Haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

How many showed up in the end?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭tampopo

No
    How many showed up in the end?

I did. You missed it, Fat Christy, though you were there in spirit!

Good to see the other boardsies...

No
    The Italians lads the Scottish girls the fancy dressed auld Lad the two gays lads then the English fellas I didn't like for a reason I can't remember! Ha

My new membership? What did I do!!! Haha

Yeah you hated them for no reason that I know of hahaha.
    Ah just joined up as a member of the club, got your pic taken and all!
    Some of the random people knew boards, was saying that people on here know everything haha.

Poor girl paying 20e for a double, jaysus!

No
    Yeah you hated them for no reason that I know of hahaha.
    Ah just joined up as a member of the club, got your pic taken and all!
    Some of the random people knew boards, was saying that people on here know everything haha.

Poor girl paying 20e for a double, jaysus!

I spent so much money last night only noticed now ffs!

Ah ya I remember that when we were going in first taught I did something else ha.

No
    On like our 4th round you were like, wait a minute these are 7e each! Just realising it then haha
    And the shots you got people didnt help any, definitely owe ye some shots back.

I know I've drank too much when jager was tasting so nice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

I don't remember leaving or getting home!

Was a good laugh though girls weren't impressed that I kept telling them ur grand I can get the ride at home for free! Ha.

PMSL Lmao

Haha

• Advertisement

No
    On like our 4th round you were like, wait a minute these are 7e each! Just realising it then haha
    And the shots you got people didnt help any, definitely owe ye some shots back.

I know I've drank too much when jager was tasting so nice.

Fecking taxi was 30 euro as well!

Oh well broke now ha.

Fecking taxi was 30 euro as well!

Oh well broke now ha.

You could have waited by a bus stop....

No
    You could have waited by a bus stop....

I actually just had Chinese now! Haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

So sorry I missed this. Sounds like it was a grand night! Sure I hope to be going to the LBGT beers on the 8th provided nothing pops up..

Advertisement