Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2015

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

I was in the god-awful Paintball entrance queue trying to get in.

Me too. If you seen the queue to get into Pink Moon (am assuming you were in there) about 3 hours later you'll be grateful

Have any of you applied for the loyalty code/

I sent in my info this morning and just wondering how long it takes for a response!

I sent mine in yesterday evening. I'd say they're getting tons of them.

I sent an email in March 15 for EP2015 and got a reply later that day so hopefully hear back later on today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Synode wrote: »
    Me too. If you seen the queue to get into Pink Moon (am assuming you were in there) about 3 hours later you'll be grateful

A lad with us breezed through to his tent in Pink Moon. It's so much better to get in there early. Those quiet few beers in early afternoon before the mayhem starts are bliss.

Reefer84 wrote: »
    No, What is it that you need to send in?

Photo evidence that you've attended 3 Picnics (lanyards, wristbands etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,976 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Reefer84 wrote: »
    Anyone getting ticket today for next year?

Two, just to be sure like, and I've the deposit down for Pink Moon also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭RustyP

I see there was a steward convicted of assault on Monday. Very heavy handed stewarding last weekend.http://www.laois-nationalist.ie/2015/09/11/assault-conviction-throws-cloud-over-future-of-stradbally-music-festival/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭-=al=-

If you bought 3 or more tickets with a Cc over the years ticketmaster should send you an email for the discount

I'm still recovering after last week so I'll prob be a while before I get one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

RustyP wrote: »
    I see there was a steward convicted of assault on Monday. Very heavy handed stewarding last weekend.http://www.laois-nationalist.ie/2015/09/11/assault-conviction-throws-cloud-over-future-of-stradbally-music-festival/

We have a name! I say we all email Judge Catherine Staines asking her to bump down the numbers!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Two, just to be sure like, and I've the deposit down for Pink Moon also.
    how much is the deposit? started going through the payment process on the PM site and can't see any mention of it only being a deposit?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,976 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

how much is the deposit? started going through the payment process on the PM site and can't see any mention of it only being a deposit?

When it gets to the payment process, step 4 lets you pay the full amount or put down a deposit, 50%.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Reefer84

I bought my tickets from a ticketmaster retailer in a Centra, how do I prove that I have been there before? Pics of wristbands?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 aidocar

Yeah pics of wristbands have been fine for me the past couple of years

• Registered Users Posts: 6 leoshiner

Fatfrog wrote: »
    Ref. security into arena, I was in and out all weekend never queued more than 6 minutes!!
    Sure it was annoying during quiet times they went right into pockets and wallet etc. (not sure exactly what they were looking for??) but hey if anyone is stupid enough to have pills or whatever in their pockets/wallet they might just deserve to get kicked out!!
    When the queues backed up too much I noticed a message would go to the "searchers" and things would speed up dramatically barely searching!

Have a look at the attached photo, the guy with the can under his hat actually got past the security guard in his row, only getting caught by a guard way to the right!! ;) quite a funny moment!!

That was me with the can, you have more pics of me from Electric Picnic than I have

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

leoshiner wrote: »
    That was me with the can, you have more pics of me from Electric Picnic than I have

Ha ha no way ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,436 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Well thank fcuk that EP was last week and not this week, the ground would be in a serious mess if we got the rainfall we did today, I hope the Elysian Circus festival fares well this weekend.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

i just realised how lucky we get with weather for EP. last time i remember rain is that downpour Sunday night in 2010

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Yeah we got lucky indeedy! The weekend prior to the festival was miserable and the week after the festival is a washout!

Also, if you get tickets try and stick them on the debit/credit card so there's proof of the ticket with a name and ticket number etc... tis a bit safer if you end up selling them or losing them. Also, ticketmaster keeps a record of your E.P tickets and sends you loyalty codes without asking.

If you want a loyalty code I usually send a pic of the wristbands with my name and date on a piece of paper also in the photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

Pink moon this year sounds the business, better than the Boutique campsite in many ways.
    Shorter walk from car park. Better toilets by the sounds of it. Own direct entrance to arena.

There was a gate next to Despacio and they kept changing their mind about how they were using it. Friday it was an exit only, on Saturday we couldn't use it at all and on Sunday it was entrance only. No good reason they couldn't use it as a proper entrance and exit all weekend.
    Not the end of the world but would be nice to cut ten minutes off the walk and not go through Hendrix.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

Anyone got any photos of pinkmoon campsite from the inside?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

20150904_162038.jpg

Sorry trying to get pics from my phone. That's the cracked pepper bar. I'll try get more.
    If you want to pm me your email address I can send on a couple. They are saying they are too big to upload and I'm on my phone.

My final bunch of video clips, will start the review tomorrow, there is a lot still fresh in my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 PerryGroves7

"Ooooh Getting closer!"

Love this. One of my highlights. Thanks for sharing.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Can I buy pink moon camping using a family ticket if we decide not to bring the kids?

jonny_b wrote: »
    Can I buy pink moon camping using a family ticket if we decide not to bring the kids?

Anyone can buy pink moon. You just need a weekend ticket for electric picnic to gain access. Doesn't matter what type as long as it's a weekend camping ticket.

andreac wrote: »
    Anyone can buy pink moon. You just need a weekend ticket for electric picnic to gain access. Doesn't matter what type as long as it's a weekend camping ticket.

That's great thanks!
    Would they let us camp in the normal campsite?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

First installment for 2016 paid :cool:

jonny_b wrote: »
    That's great thanks!
    Would they let us camp in the normal campsite?

Let you camp in normal campsite with what? A family campsite ticket?

• Advertisement

andreac wrote: »
    Let you camp in normal campsite with what? A family campsite ticket?

Yes if I don't bring the kids? Or am I better off ringing ticketmaster to see if they will change to regular weekend tickets tomorrow to be safe?

Advertisement