Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor: San Juan del Sur — Blood vs. Water (US) [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Finally got into its stride this episode.

Very enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Really decent episode.Did'nt get Jeremy's totally OTT sole blaming of John for Val's exit...she only had her own gross incompetence as a player to blame and atrocious performance at tribal.
    Exile island was comedy gold with the old Louisiana hick and young gay New Yorker fine dining on snails minus the spooning.
    Disliked Natalie for her OTT calling out of John post the IC.
    Can't believe how idiotic John was not to use his HII,quite obvious from the edit that a blindside was in the making...joins James Clement in the Hall of Fame.:D

Welcome to the Drew show,what an imbecile...from the get go his overarching sense of his self proclaimed superiority and brilliance was always likely to prove his downfall,all talk without any demonstrable qualities to back up all his claims....manipulate minds,physically superior....lol.Lot of trash talk.Idiotic to even attempt to barter with Jeff,his tribe mates knew better.

Can't believe he followed through on his promise to throw the challenge,beyond stupidity and contempt.Keep your team strong and prevent a losing team gaining any momentum or increasing morale.His brother Alec seems just as silly.

Keith reenforced my initial impression that he's is'nt the savviest player with his throwing of his apparent ally Jeremy under the bus re a HII that he himself subsequently found.He just did'nt get it....lol I'm not a brain surgeon.Can't believe he managed to keep knowledge of his newly acquired HII to himself!Ridiculous how easy the HIIs are now found,bring back the days when you had to try and decipher 3 cryptic clues or engage in some real searching.

Entirely predictable tribal,the ladies man got the votes,how stupid is it to go around openly canvassing for Kelly rubbing her face into it?The men are in chaos on the tribe,advantage the more unified girls.The eye candy Jacyln and Kelly are growing on me,seems a tad early for a merge next week...possibly going to mix it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

seligehgit wrote: »
    Welcome to the Drew show,what an imbecile...from the get go his overarching sense of his self proclaimed superiority and brilliance was always likely to prove his downfall,all talk without any demonstrable qualities to back up all his claims....manipulate minds,physically superior....lol.Lot of trash talk.Idiotic to even attempt to barter with Jeff,his tribe mates knew better.

Can't believe he followed through on his promise to throw the challenge,beyond stupidity and contempt.Keep your team strong and prevent a losing team gaining any momentum or increasing morale.His brother Alec seems just as silly.

Keith reenforced my initial impression that he's is'nt the savviest player with his throwing of his apparent ally Jeremy under the bus re a HII that he himself subsequently found.He just did'nt get it....lol I'm not a brain surgeon.Can't believe he managed to keep knowledge of his newly acquired HII to himself!Ridiculous how easy the HIIs are now found,bring back the days when you had to try and decipher 3 cryptic clues or engage in some real searching.

Entirely predictable tribal,the ladies man got the votes,how stupid is it to go around openly canvassing for Kelly rubbing her face into it?The men are in chaos on the tribe,advantage the more unified girls.The eye candy Jacyln and Kelly are growing on me,seems a tad early for a merge next week...possibly going to mix it up.

Jacyln is my favourite at this stage but it'll be interesting to see how it pans out for her when she's reunited with that plank of a fiance.

Julie "my boyfriend John", really needs to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,910 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

What an ass he was, up their with the worst players of all time.

Where do they get all these people who seem to have zero clue how to play?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Well lets be honest , he was a idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Thargor wrote: »
    What an ass he was, up their with the worst players of all time.

Where do they get all these people who seem to have zero clue how to play?
    They've clearly cast a lot of this group based on the dynamic of their loved on relationship.

Drew and Alec have been chosen based on their sibling rivalry. Neither have a clue how to play the actual game. Drew freaking out over the fact that Kelly has some knowledge from watching it in the past was his ultimate downfall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭BobMc

Hey Survivor fans, my two kids have become huge fans of the show and I'm on the hunt for some survivor buffs, anyone every bought any and got a good reliable source to purchase them, doesnt need to be this series any would do as they are only 7 & 10 so wont be overly fussy - suggestions thanks in advance

BobMc wrote: »
    Hey Survivor fans, my two kids have become huge fans of the show and I'm on the hunt for some survivor buffs, anyone every bought any and got a good reliable source to purchase them, doesnt need to be this series any would do as they are only 7 & 10 so wont be overly fussy - suggestions thanks in advance

Hope he won't mind me saying it but I think our fellow Survivor fanatic kingtut might be able to help you.

Everything on Ebay looks like a rip-off anyway, I want one now! Just bought a running buff in Aldi the other day and I could have been running with a Survivor buff all along.

• Advertisement

Hope he won't mind me saying it but I think our fellow Survivor fanatic kingtut might be able to help you.
    He friended one of the sexiest Survivors and got them to send him hers once, cant remember who.

Or maybe he's just a massive bullsh1tter :D

He has a lot of merchandise though...

only ones I saw on ebay where all the way over in AUS. seems a bit far and pricey too

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

Hello all!

Another fall...another season of Survivor to enjoy......kinda

I havent really been too keen thus far on whats going on, theres been alot of both gameplay by the cast thus far, but there are some diamonds in the rough!

Personally I think the problem this season is down to 2 things... S27 and S28, weve only just come off a really good interesting twist of Blood v Water that really changed things up in term of how Survivor was played, and was well recieved, we all know how amazeballs S28 was, Tony..Kass...Spencer etc, another really good strong season, so this one isnt holding up well in comparison!

Personally I think if this season had been S27.coming of the back of Survivor Fans v Favs 2 it would be better recieved,. but then again thats juts my opinion!!

Thoughts??

ps.........Boobs McGee for the win!!

I think it will improve once the merge happens and the blood comes into play + its going to be interesting how they handle blood with the challenges etc once merge happens i'm guessing the producers have something up their sleeves to spice it up amongst couples still in the game, its heating up but slowly, last season was pure class will be remembering Tony for a long while

Pretty average episode,Drew's brother Alec is even immature,lacking in common sense than his older sibling....thought Drew was the best player on the tribe...lol.

Tribal switch brought an interesting change to the social dynamics,majority singles and family members on the respective tribes.The respective rice portions allocated in the tribal rationing created elation/tension in equal measure.

Edit does'nt always indicate how well an individual is liked or disliked,Dale obviously fell into the latter category.Identified with his animosity towards Baylor and Missy over their over generous rice portions,they both appear a tad spoilt,used to getting things their own way.Wow 3 divorces and counting!

Tad surprised John and Jacyln went with Baylor and Missy,Keith is laughing.All on his ownsome,HII safe in his shoe.

Keep waiting but nothing really happening, all in all quiet boring

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

astonaidan wrote: »
    Keep waiting but nothing really happening, all in all quiet boring

Agree, still can't find anyone worth rooting for in there at all. I had actually thought Kelly may possibly be a ray of light in an otherwise lame cast, and was simply seeing if she'd get more airtime before throwing support behind her... Then she got voted out and I was back to square one struggling to find any redeeming qualities in any of the cast members... It'd want to pick up soon, because at the moment it's heading towards being the worst season of Survivor...

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭stepinnman

My old ... ahem ... 'method' for watching Survivor is no longer working. Good some kind soul please be good enough to PM me a link to any good sites for viewing. Looking forward to catching up on this season. Don't think I've ever been so far behind!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭GreNoLi

Hope nobody wins.

GreNoLi wrote: »
    Hope nobody wins.

Kinda agree,the cast of participants this year is really weak...not fit to lace the boots of the great players.Very poor season thus far.Really enjoying Jeremy though,he appears to have some insight into how the game needs to be played.
    As soon as Baylor was elected the strongest player to compete in the Reward Challenge it was obvious Reed would come out on top,terrible player.That whole tribe is terribly weak,Jon is really lacking something falling for Dale's fake immunity idol.They blew it yet again in the IC.Can't see a winner coming from the Coyopa tribe.
    Julie will probably end up quitting if there's another wet night...Reed and Josh are two strong players but few stand out as a social,strategic and physical threat.
    Jeremy for the win!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Jeez, everyone knows that an immunity idol needs fit around your head - not some makeshift bracelet type of thing.

How hard was it to figure out that puzzle on the IC - I swear they went back four times on one piece!

Also, not sure it was fair for Jeff to offer them more rice without letting them go through a few days with no food.

Missy is the most unlikable contestant this year.

Hopefully one of the gay guys win, only ones worth watching

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Mean Laqueefa

So Julie is deffo gonna quit right ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭GreNoLi

So Julie is deffo gonna quit right ?

Possibly when Jeremy gets torpedoed when the tribes merge, the power couples have decent edits but I would enjoy seeing Keith/Wes going far although Keith ain't 'goin don fool nobody with dem there eyes.

Bottom 5 season thus far. (South Pacific,Redemption Island,Nicaragua,Caramoan).

Hyzepher wrote: »
    Jeez, everyone knows that an immunity idol needs fit around your head - not some makeshift bracelet type of thing.

How hard was it to figure out that puzzle on the IC - I swear they went back four times on one piece!

Also, not sure it was fair for Jeff to offer them more rice without letting them go through a few days with no food.

Missy is the most unlikable contestant this year.
    What's worse is that Missy just stood at the table with the last piece while Jon placed the second past piece, walked back, grabbed the final piece, walked over started placing it and just missed out.

The other team were placing pieces one at a time.

If Missy just stood beside Jon with the final piece they would have won it.

Dumbasses.

I guess I'd like to see Alec go through some coming of age type chrysalis and win. The guy has serious issues that need resolving and maybe this could help.

I don't see it happening though. I somehow think Missy will win it.

I laughed at the barter for food bunch of pussies, he gave into the food to quick let em suffer a day or two more, delighted then that it pissed rain, its been a slow season, the merge cant come quick enough as it stands its a bit predictable, keith was lucky to keep his idol and get another few days good call on him to hold his patience that could be a valuable idol very soon

Keith is the only one worth watching now to see what happens and he would have been a non-entity in a previous good seasons, the rest are all just bland bland bland...

Keith is in a perfectly fine position and should be safe for a long time to come. The added bonus of having the idol could bring him to the final 3.

The merge is going to be super interesting because of the large amount of couples left in the game. Some people have to make some very big decisions about who they're going to align with.

It would make sense for the 3 non josh/reed couples to align. Pick those 2 off.

It's also crucial for those without a loved one that Julie stays.

I really think the likes of Keith and missy are in a really good position even though they don't look like strong survivor players.

So that missy/Keith spat could cost one of them a ticket deep into the game.

Could be time for Baylor to step up and tell her mom she is the one that needs to flip.

I do think that Jeremy well out fox Josh next week and persuade Jon and Jacqueline to come on board.

Haven't seen next weeks preview so I could be well off.

• Advertisement

Enjoyed that episode...still fancy Jeremy to come on top of Josh in the battle of the titans!Quelle surprise that Julie quit the game,absolutely pathetic.She saw the writing on the wall.Such a selfish,self absorbed individual....could'nt do without John Rocker for more than five minutes :confused:

Disappointed that there was no tribal council,Keith must feel very cheated after winning such a challenging IC.His son Wes has real potential to progress deep into the game..serious likeability factor.Missy demonstrated her ruthlessness with her simple pleading for Julie to stay for only one more solitary day.

Surely they could come up more original tribe names than a mish mash of the former tribal names?

Advertisement