Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Winter Kit Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,308 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

thanks to everyone involved for all your efforts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

thanks to everyone involved for all your efforts

Except bcmf, who refused to personally deliver each one.... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

I'm gonna be out of the office in the next 20 minutes I think, so starting Monday, the gear'll be available for collection from Boards HQ. I can't do this weekend I'm afraid, I'm wrapped up with some other stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Thanks Dav.

rizzodun wrote: »
    Except bcmf, who refused to personally deliver each one.... :pac:

I can deliver it personally. May not be this winter by the time I get around to ya though. (Or next winter either.....)

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,522 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Dav wrote: »
    I'm wrapped up with some other stuff.
    Not the cling-film fetish taking over again? Thought that was more Captain Havoc's thing:D

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,522 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

bcmf wrote: »
    I can deliver it personally. May not be this winter by the time I get around to ya though. (Or next winter either.....)
    So you are only doing those within 5km of your place this year then - that's a shame for all the others, but when will you be delivering mine - presumably you'll drop it off before XMas?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zindicato

dropping down boards hq on tuesday to collect then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Dav wrote: »
    I'm gonna be out of the office in the next 20 minutes I think, so starting Monday, the gear'll be available for collection from Boards HQ. I can't do this weekend I'm afraid, I'm wrapped up with some other stuff.

Thanks Dav. I'll pop down Monday or Tuesday at lunchtime if that's OK.

BTW - offer still stands. I work in Dublin city centre and live in Maynooth so if anyone in the general Maynooth area wants me to pick up their gear for them I can do that and meet up to hand it over. You just need to authorise Dav to give it to me and we can arrange a meeting point/time.

• Advertisement

Beasty wrote: »
    So you are only doing those within 5km of your place this year then - that's a shame for all the others, but when will you be delivering mine - presumably you'll drop it off before XMas?:pac:

Pity your gateway is 5.1km from mine. Wouldnt have been too much trouble for but rules are rules. 5km is 5km!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭Garzard

If by some miracle you end up with a spare Medium kit, I'll take it.

Pity your gateway is 5.1km from mine. Wouldnt have been too much trouble for but rules are rules. 5km is 5km!!!!!!
    Don't worry - have established a Parcel Motel franchise - only needs dropping off at the entrance to Milverton Desmesne which cuts your journey down by a couple of hundred metres

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I'll pick mine up on Wednesday I hope as I don't start work til 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭bazzamac

What time is the office open until this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭fillup

and where is the office?
    Cheers

Boards.ie Limited - Latin Hall, Golden Lane, Dublin 8

331794.PNG

Opening hours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

I'm here between 10 and 6 most days, I'm done for the Christmas on Thursday though, not back till the 5th, but Niamh will be here Friday, Monday and Tuesday. I can also pop in on Saturday to do collections if that's useful to people.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭BremoreDave

Thanks Dav, I will try and get in tomorrow or Thursday afternoon . If any one in NCD would like me to pick up for them just send a pm.

• Advertisement

Thanks Dav, I will try and get in tomorrow or Thursday afternoon . If any one in NCD would like me to pick up for them just send a pm.

Dave any chance of picking up mine? Pretty please?

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭fillup

Just collected my defender - tasty bit o'kit. Glad i went for the xtra large too. Even after i shift the remainder of the gut it'll be a tight fit

Cheers Dav and thanks to all the lads who arranged the order!!!
    Merry Christmas lads n lassies

I must have just missed you fillup. Got mine just before you. Thanks again Dav & Niamh (enjoy the coke and hookers :D) and bcmf for organising it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Crocked

I just realised I didn't get any confirmation that my payment had been received, so I'm wondering now if my order went through?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭BremoreDave

Dave any chance of picking up mine? Pretty please?

No problem.

Cheers Dav.picked up my top earlier.looks great.cheers

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I also got a defender. Its teeny weeny but very beautiful. They mean it when they say race fit. It looks sprayed on!

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zindicato

see you around 10 tomorrow Dav

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

I'll also drop in tomorrow....assuming my order was received.

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

I'll also drop in tomorrow....assuming my order was received.
    There is a bag here with your (user)name on it so I guess it was :)

Advertisement