Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Winter Kit Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

I've been able to squeeze you in bazza, payments details are in your inbox.

There are 4 people I'm waiting for payment from based on the existing spreadsheet (not including Bazza), so if you can get in touch today if you're going ahead with your order, I'll include you, but if not, I'm gonna push the button on the order with Lucca tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭fillup

Dav wrote: »
    There are 4 people I'm waiting for payment from based on the existing spreadsheet

Have you recieved my payment?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭bazzamac

I've been able to squeeze you in bazza, payments details are in your inbox.

There are 4 people I'm waiting for payment from based on the existing spreadsheet (not including Bazza), so if you can get in touch today if you're going ahead with your order, I'll include you, but if not, I'm gonna push the button on the order with Lucca tomorrow morning.

cheers dav.i will collet it from your offices . I'll lodge the money before 4.thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Beasty wrote: »
    OK it's a deal - will pay €8.99 if you can deliver to my holiday home in Cornwall.....

YAY.... Massive party in Cornwall.
    EVERYONE EXCEPT BEASTY IS INVITED!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭shaka

Keep missing these orders :(

• Advertisement

shaka wrote: »
    Keep missing these orders :(

How FFS.
    I mean its be here since late aug.
    There is a chance that if you can pay/lodge tomorrow its not too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zindicato

just a daft question again ordered the defender (xl) my last boards jersey was a large and just a bit tight fit my chest is 39-40 inches looked at castelli gabba online sizing and xlarge is 41 inches looked at verges xlarge is 42 - 44 ....? as they say its tight aero fit but verges website doesnt really have any sizing for the defender yet...
    confused here on which one to get really while i still have time to change the sizes before Dav pushes the order for tomorrow...im 5"9 stocky build

marcofan wrote: »
    Hi All

the DeFends are a tight race/aero fit jersey that would accomodate a base layer and a short sleeve jersey under neath at most
    Verge try there best that if you are a large in a jersey you will be a large in a Defend or thermal jacket for instance but its not an exact sicence. remember if you have a boards jersey already and its a snug fit then go up a size for the DeFend as the normal jerseys are a sports fit and the DeFend is a race fit

^^^^^^
    this of any help.
    zindicato wrote: »
    just a daft question again ordered the defender (xl) my last boards jersey was a large and just a bit tight fit my chest is 39-40 inches looked at castelli gabba online sizing and xlarge is 41 inches looked at verges xlarge is 42 - 44 ....? as they say its tight aero fit but verges website doesnt really have any sizing for the defender yet...
    confused here on which one to get really while i still have time to change the sizes before Dav pushes the order for tomorrow...im 5"9 stocky build
    From reading both posts I would go with xl defender. just my opinion.

Order has been placed folks!

Thanks to bcmf and marcofan for the help again. I'll keep you posted about delivery details.

Thanks to bcmf and marcofan for the help again. I'll keep you posted about delivery details.

I'll second that!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Is is here yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Paid the €8 delivery charge into the bank earlier this week.... So..... Where's my jersey? :pac:

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Paid my postage. *taps foot impatiently*

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭marcofan

hi all

the order is due to ship from the factory on the 12th of december so ye should all be kitted out for christmas

thanks

john

Can everyone who paid for postage send me a PM with their address details please?

I know some of you may have sent this before, but I deleted it cause that's just sensible data protection - I don't want or need your addresses on a file anywhere! :)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,308 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I don't want or need your addresses on a file anywhere! :)

Are you proposing to keep all their gear Dav or will you aim at remembering all the addresses just before you delete them again? :)

To be honest when I find Dav hiding in the bushes or looking in my bedroom window at 3 in the morning the only thing that'll save him from the beating will be the Jersey he has for me, all in all, I'm ok with it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

rizzodun wrote: »
    To be honest when I find Dav hiding in the bushes or looking in my bedroom window at 3 in the morning the only thing that'll save him from the beating will be the Jersey he has for me, all in all, I'm ok with it...
    So he'd be a kind of Santa type figure?

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭drogdub

For those not on Twitter it's Ivan Basso's birthday. I think he wants people to know

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,308 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

What size does he need?

• Advertisement

So he'd be a kind of Santa type figure?

Hunterbiker, take a seat, I'm afraid I have some bad news your parents should have told you years ago...

Just got the word that the stuff's in the post on its way to the office.

Huzzah!!!!

What's the ETA?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Excellent. What's the story with pickup - just arrive down at the office someday and ask for you or Niamh?

I'll let you know when it's here and when we're doing a collection. I don't have an ETA for arrival, but I think it was a week last time, so something similar this time I'm sure (with an allowance for seasonal variations, we should hopefully be sorting them out by the end of next week).

I think its generally 5 working days from Poland but ,as Dav says, the season thats in it anything could happen.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Keep forgetting I've ordered this, that combined with the plethora of stuff being delivered to me in the next couple of weeks will test my organisation skills I think

So this arrived...

331542.jpg

Those of you who've sent me postage details, yours will be going out later today.

Collections from next week onwards, I'll be packing it all up today in between bouts of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

Thats a picture of the last lot! :)

• Advertisement

It's really not :)

Advertisement