Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Winter Kit Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

The previous boards jerseys I got are XL - would I be safe in assuming that the XL entropa is the right size too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

Orion wrote: »
    The previous boards jerseys I got are XL - would I be safe in assuming that the XL entropa is the right size too?
    I would say so.They would be designed for wearing over a Jersey.

OK.
    The legend that is Niamh has given the bank details.
    Drop me a pm and I will forward it on to ya.
    DONT FORGET TO PUT YOUR USERNAME AS THE REFERENCE,PLEASE

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭fillup

Payment sent

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I may have missed it, but how much do we add for postage?

• Advertisement

Don't add anything yet as I don't know what it is yet,

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Im paid up, just posting here in case it doesnt show in the boards ac by Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Paid yesterday without extra for postage, so if postage is sorted I can add the extra, but I wanted to secure the jersey at least!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,308 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Wouldn't worry too much about postage - I'm sure bcmf can head out on a little spin to personally deliver to anywhere within the EU ......:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

• Advertisement

Beasty wrote: »
    Wouldn't worry too much about postage - I'm sure bcmf can head out on a little spin to personally deliver to anywhere within the EU ......:pac:
    He will in his hole!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Paid up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

Paid up

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭codrulz

Sorry can't alter the google doc, can someone please take me off for the bib shorts and leave only the jacket please :)

I've done that for you. I've also taken off the jersey for myself - funds are tight and couldn't afford everything I want so just going for the Entropa Jacket and 3/4 bibs. I'll be lodging the money directly to the bank account at lunchtime today.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭BremoreDave

paid on Wednesday , forgot to update the thread.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,308 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Just re-linking the spreadsheet as it's a few pages back now

Just paid cash in Ulster Bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Crocked

Transferred the money on the 9th

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zindicato

finishing night shifts tomorrow morning be putting it in then if its still ok

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭Ole Rodrigo

Paid at lunchtime today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Hi folks,

Postage will be €8. I'm sorry for the jump over May's order but postage went up from just under a fiver to just under €7 and I also need to pay for the big envelopes the stuff goes in.

Is that postage from the office? I can collect mine - I work in Dublin not too far away. If anyone in the Maynooth area wants me to pick up their's too I can do that and drop off or meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

Hi Dav

What are the collection options this time round?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

We'll do the same again for collection at the office - I can be here on a Saturday afternoon or you can hit me up during the week in or around regular working hours (I'm usually here till half six or seven in the evenings).

If anyone wants someone else to collect for them, then they have to let me know, I won't hand stuff over to anyone without a PM authorising me to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Dav wrote: »
    We'll do the same again for collection at the office - I can be here on a Saturday afternoon or you can hit me up during the week in or around regular working hours (I'm usually here till half six or seven in the evenings).

If anyone wants someone else to collect for them, then they have to let me know, I won't hand stuff over to anyone without a PM authorising me to do so.

So to be clear, bcmf will NOT be making personal deliveries? I must say I'm disappointed...

I'll transfer the €8 quid in during the week.

rizzodun wrote: »
    So to be clear, bcmf will NOT be making personal deliveries? I must say I'm disappointed...

I'll transfer the €8 quid in during the week.
    Well I can do personal deliveries but it will cost more then €8.
    A LOT MORE THEN €8

bcmf wrote: »
    Well I can do personal deliveries but it will cost more then €8.
    A LOT MORE THEN €8
    OK it's a deal - will pay €8.99 if you can deliver to my holiday home in Cornwall.....

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭bazzamac

Is it too late to order a pelta top (2xl)?.can lodge money today.

• Advertisement

bazzamac wrote: »
    Is it too late to order a pelta top (2xl)?.can lodge money today.

I honestly don't know how far Dav and Lucca are down the line of ordering. But drop Dav and marcofan a pm before you do anything.

Advertisement