Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭BeardedBadger

Praying for tickets for the hurling all ireland after the elation of beating tipp. If anyone is looking to sell pm me please

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jed68

Am looking for 2 no stand tickets to the All Ireland hurling final. Preferably side by side as I will be taking my son with me. PM me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭frank93

When are the hurling tickets out with the clubs?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭buzsywuzsy

Hi all,
    genuine Galway supporter looking for hurling final tickets and willing to travel to collect.

I've been to 5 of their 6 championship matches.

If anyone could help, that'd be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Galway15

Hi all, I have two lower Hogan Stand tickets (section 335) for Dublin Mayo this Sunday and looking to swap for hurling final ticket(s) if possible. Will of course make up any difference in price to ensure face value.

Please pm if interested - swap only, not looking to sell (if cant swap before Saturday I have them promised to a mayo fan). Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭tmq

Hi, Mayo fan looking for one (or more) tickets to the semi on sunday..?
    Desperate to go, have been to all the matches so far and was overseas when the tickets went on sale, so missed out.

PM if you can help.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dconnol

Dublin v Mayo. 2x hill16 tickets to swap with other location. Pm me if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭castlebarian

I have a hill ticket for sunday im looking to swap (**NOT FOR SALE**) for a Hogan or Cusack if any Dublin fans are looking to swap or know of anybody please message me.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭leestone

Hi premium level ticket for swap for hurling final looking to trade for lower cusack

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

im willing to swap two tickets for United V chelsea at old trafford at christmas (stretford end) for 1 all ireland football final ticket.

PM me if anybody is interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

im willing to swap two tickets for United V chelsea at old trafford at christmas (stretford end) for 1 all ireland football final ticket.

PM me if anybody is interested.
    I'd rather the All Ireland ticket!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Doc112

Hi all,

Just wondering if there are any Dubs out there that would like to swap two stand tickets, (that are together) for two Hill 16 tickets??
    It's not uncommon for Dubs wanting to be in the buzz of Hill 16 and I have managed to get two tickets for my sister in law and her sister, "mayo girls" both who have been through a horrid time lately, they are delighted to be in the stadium at all, but, I decided to give this a try!! many times in the past I've seen Dubs outside hill 16 looking to swap their stand ticket for "The Hill"
    So, to sum up, basically I'm looking for two Dub supporters sitting beside each other in any of the stands, that would like to swap those two stand tickets for two hill tickets! The difference in price of the tickets will be covered also!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭NickSantigo

I’m looking for 2-3 tickets (wishful thinking I know) preferably beside each other for the AI Hurling final. I’m a Galwayman living in the Cork area. Usual story, I’ve been to all the games so far and now I’m struggling badly to get tickets for the final. Any help would be very much appreciated. PM me. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Probably useful if you advise that you will make good the difference in prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Looking for 2 tickets for Dublin v Mayo on Sunday, don't even have to be together! Please PM me, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

4 of us travel to all games in Croke park from Leinster semis on, I will take any ticket that comes my way for this game. If you have a spare I will buy it, I hate ticket touts, so touts need not bother getting in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Have a hurling and would like to swop for a football or two tickets to the rugby tomorrow. Not selling the hurling ticket as I will go myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pdiddy

looking for two tickets to mayo dublin if theres any spare floating about

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Jippo

This dinger on the Kerry GAA forum:

"I'm looking for 4 tickets but they have to be together and they have to be in either Sections 333-335 of the Hogan or Sections 304-306 in the Cusack otherwise ye can stick them where the sun don't shine."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

Jippo wrote: »
    This dinger on the Kerry GAA forum:

"I'm looking for 4 tickets but they have to be together and they have to be in either Sections 333-335 of the Hogan or Sections 304-306 in the Cusack otherwise ye can stick them where the sun don't shine."

Nice !!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

Looking for two tickets anywhere in the stands. Anywhere!! Pm if you can help.

Many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭dobman88

May as well join the line.

Looking for one football final ticket. Anywhere in the stadium. Been to all the championship games and a few league games so will be sickened to miss the final.

Not a member of any club so can't apply that way. Thanks in advance.

I'm swapping a ticket on Sunday with a person from online is there anyway I can check if this ticket is legit they said they are a season ticket holder and that its a print off. Is there any sort of code I should be looking out for or ask them to send to make sure this is 100% legit ticket and im not about to give away mine for a fake. ( Mayo fan swapping hill ticket is the reason for swapping )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Sound Bite

Long shot...Galway supporter looking for two tickets for the Final or even just one which I'll have to give to my dad before myself!
    Please PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

I'm swapping a ticket on Sunday with a person from online is there anyway I can check if this ticket is legit they said they are a season ticket holder and that its a print off. Is there any sort of code I should be looking out for or ask them to send to make sure this is 100% legit ticket and im not about to give away mine for a fake. ( Mayo fan swapping hill ticket is the reason for swapping )

If it's a season ticket it will be in and around sections 303-305. Just note though that you'll be surrounded by a load of other Dubs for the match. You'll be in the Dublin season ticket section.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭dobman88

Better off on the hill when you're playing Dublin. Always great banter off the Dubs and great when your team wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Arrange to meet up at the ticket office for the exchange? They should be well able to spot a fake. Or meet up at the turnstile and make sure your ticket scans ok, before you hand over your own one. You will probably have to actually enter the stadium at that point, as the bar code can only be scanned once. So you won't be able to go off and meet friends & then come back later and get the ticket scanned again when you are entering the stadium.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Does anyone ever get a ticket from this forum?

the ticket is for 306 and Ill ask to meet him at a ticket office. Appriciate Ye taking the time out for replies. Thanks guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭kala85

the ticket is for 306 and Ill ask to meet him at a ticket office. Appriciate Ye taking the time out for replies. Thanks guys

Get it scanned at the turnstile if I were you.if it's genuine he will probably agree to go down to the turnstile with you and there will be no bother.
    There shouldn't be a bother as it's traceable I imagine back to the person's account.as.it's a season ticket.His name is probably on the print out.

If he doesn't trust you at the turnstile and thinks for some reason that that you are going to hold onto the hill ticket and bring it in with you to the stadium, get some steward to stand nearby and explain to the steward what's going on. The steward can hold your ticket and if you through he gives your ticket to your man, if you don't get through, you come back out and collect your ticket off the steward again.

Some of those e tickets can be printed off a few times with different bar codes on each ticket.This means that the last ticket downloaded and printed off is the valid one.

There was also a nasty scam a few years ago where some supporters coming out from the first match sold their used tickets to supporters going to the second match. Needless to say the second group of supporters didnt get in but were at a loss for the cost of the used tickets

Advertisement