Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Woodround

I have 2 lower Davin looking to exchange for 2 Hill tickets plus the cash difference. Living on Kildare/Dublin border. PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 EFOL

Long Shot, Galway fan have 2 Nally, looking to swap for 2 stand tickets together. My 8 year old is going to the match with me. Will pay difference PM me if interested.
    Thanks, Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭mjp

Looking for 2 stand tickets for Sunday. Galwayfan based in Dublin here.

PM me if anything available

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭halfback5

Dublin Mayo replay tickets on sale on GAA website now if anyone is stuck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭kala85

showing sold out again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dah

Woodround wrote: »
    I have 2 lower Davin looking to exchange for 2 Hill tickets plus the cash difference. Living on Kildare/Dublin border. PM if interested.

2 Nally tickets any use for swap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Tickets are freeing up in Galway now so ring your local club ASAP

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭The-Rafalution

Have a lower Hogan, row 325. Looking to swap for 2 hill or 1 hill plus a bit of cash if anyone is interested PM. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭liamos43

Was at Croke Park, Tullamore and Thurles watching Galway ...was out of the country for Tipp game. Cant get ticket for Sunday.....if you have spare one please pm me or can give you my mobile.....many thks

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭liamos43

Re me looking for ticket....should have said am about one hour south of Dublin in Co Wicklow.....thks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pdiddy

looking to swap Two lower hogan tickets for the Mayo v Dublin football match for two tickets to the hurling if anyone fancys it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Have a ticket for Hogan Upper (736). Looking for a ticket anywhere in the Cusack. Anyone want to swap?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭0lordy

Galway fan in Donegal here looking for a ticket of any type, can collect anywhere in the North West, or on the day around Croker

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Mini-E

Desperately looking for davin lower ticket for mayo v dublin tomorrow, have Cusack upper or hill tickets to swap

Pm me you

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Justingalway

Have a lower Hogan, row 325. Looking to swap for 2 hill or 1 hill plus a bit of cash if anyone is interested PM. Thanks

I have one Hill, would be willing to swop plus pay difference, let me know.... Cheers....

• Registered Users Posts: 34 knight_of_cake

Looking to buy two tickets for all Ireland hurling final! Chancing my arm! PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭GreaseGunner

Looking to buy 1 Hill ticket for the hurling. PM me with a price and we'll talk business :D

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭the galway secret

Looking for 1 hill 16 ticket. If anyone can help me send me a message, From Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 29 randomlad727

I have one lower Davin stand section 320 ticket. Willing to swap for two hill16 or Nally stand tickets or two stand tickets together plus cash difference

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dah

Looking for a pair of tickets beside each other for the Hurling. At moment our group has following to spare if a swap is possible:
    1 Hill, 1 Nally, 1 Upper Cussack & 1 Upper Davin.
    Inevitable that we'll have spares in the end so you can PM me but priority goes to anyone that has a pair of seated tickets.
    Gallimh Abú!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭frank93

Anyone have two all Ireland Tickets for the football. All Ireland . Keep me in mind will graciously take two. Just PM me.
    Thanks.
    (Fingers crossed)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

In early and all that.. Two tickets for the football greatly recieved!!!!

Cheers a mill.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭dobman88

dobman88 wrote: »
    May as well join the line.

Looking for one football final ticket. Anywhere in the stadium. Been to all the championship games and a few league games so will be sickened to miss the final.

Not a member of any club so can't apply that way. Thanks in advance.

Bump for this after today's result.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Have 1 Hill ticket. Would like to swap for seated ticket (plus cash for the difference) if anyone's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭ceegee

Looking for one ticket anywhere for tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ashlingd2004

flando wrote: »
    Looking for one ticket for the hurling final. Pls PM me if you can help. Can pick up in the Dublin area morning of the match.

I have a nally stand ticket if you're interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sean46795

Looking for two tickets for the football final, if anybody wants to help a friend out, PM me, Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,275 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Dying for two football final tickets as well.

Anyone can hook me up I'd be indebted forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

Have one Nally stand ticket spare if anyone is looking. Can be collected in Dublin later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 kruger73

Have one Davin premium ticket, section 517. Face value. PM me to arrange if you are interested in it. I am in Dublin.

Advertisement