Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Redkilkenny

All gone:-(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

All gone:-(

More will come on sale, many tickets still floating around I can tell you that.

A friend picked up 14 tickets yesterday, a mix of stand and terrace, but his contact said there is plenty around.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭lisa_celtic

Just got four Nally tickets for €101 on tickets.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Disgusted with that now, missed it. Damn work..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

No harm in asking. I have nally tickets, looking to swap for stand tickets (I will pay cash difference)

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭useeme

Looking for 2 stand tickets together.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭kilkennycat2004

I have one spare Cusack if anyone in Waterford or South Kilkenny needs it, my daughter can't go.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭DownBeaten

I've never been to an All Ireland final, so forgive the noobie question. I've recently discovered the wonderful sport of Hurling (and I'm no spring chicken!)

If I was to head towards Croker on Saturday afternoon, what are the chances of picking up a spare ticket at face (or slightly above) value? I won't deal with touts. is there a risk (i.e. can tickets be forged?)

Appreciate any answers from those in the know!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭amerie2010

Looking for 3 tickets for replay anybody?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

DownBeaten wrote: »
    I've never been to an All Ireland final, so forgive the noobie question. I've recently discovered the wonderful sport of Hurling (and I'm no spring chicken!)

If I was to head towards Croker on Saturday afternoon, what are the chances of picking up a spare ticket at face (or slightly above) value? I won't deal with touts. is there a risk (i.e. can tickets be forged?)

Don't dream of paying above face value. Get down early enough but don't just stand there. Be proactive and you'll get sorted quick enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭citykat

DownBeaten wrote: »

Try the pubs on Dorset st and nth circular road. Should be some floating around.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Seems to be loads coming through now.

I have one spare Cusack if anyone in Waterford or South Kilkenny needs it, my daughter can't go.

I might have someone who will buy this ticket will contact you tomorrow if it's still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭patscott27

i'd like one hill ticket. i'll be outside gills on the day.

amerie2010 wrote: »
    I might have someone who will buy this ticket will contact you tomorrow if it's still available?
    Still available for collection in Waterford City, face value obviously, lower Cusack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭deadybai

Looking for two hill tickets. Is there a general place where people gather to sell tickets on the day? What time and where would be the best to meet someone on the day?

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭buggy beag

deadybai wrote:
    Looking for two hill tickets. Is there a general place where people gather to sell tickets on the day? What time and where would be the best to meet someone on the day?

from what's been said here previously it would seem the big tree ,gills,hogan stand and quinns pubs are your best bet And as early as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭buggy beag

deadybai wrote:

based on What has been said here previously it would seem the big tree,hogan stand,quinns And gills pubs are your best bet And as early as You can

• Registered Users Posts: 24,298 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Is it sold out again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

lawred2 wrote: »
    Is it sold out again?

As of now, yes.

No tickets left in the GAA shop in Thurles to sell this morning, all sold. And uncertain if more will come available.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭munsterrugby09

Can sort with two tickets in exchange for two man united v Chelsea or Man United v Liverpool.

I'm looking for one ticket for the Hogan stand if anyone has one please contact me. Thanks

Still available for collection in Waterford City, face value obviously, lower Cusack.

Hi I'm waiting to see can I get one for the Hogan stand if not I will take this from you I'm in Waterford also. Will get back to you tomorrow morning with a definite answer regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Local_Chap

I have two Hill tickets, looking to swap for 2 stand tickets (besides each other) and of course I'll make up the difference in cash

amerie2010 wrote: »
    Hi I'm waiting to see can I get one for the Hogan stand if not I will take this from you I'm in Waterford also. Will get back to you tomorrow morning with a definite answer regardless.

That's fine,I still have it but its first come first served.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Toblerone1978

Two upper Hogan Stand tickets together. PM me if interested. Based in KK, ideally collect ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lastchance12

Looking for a hill 16 ticket based in Thurles area contact 086 1563246 thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Hi guys, looking for a Hill 16 ticket. I'm in South Kilkenny but can meet up on the day. PM me for contact details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Hlanaayes

Looking for two stand tickets. Based in Limerick but can travel tonight to collect if reasonable distance. PM me.

Advertisement