Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 aimee5

can anyone tell me what is the face value of a hill 16 ticket for the football final?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭dobman88

aimee5 wrote: »
    can anyone tell me what is the face value of a hill 16 ticket for the football final?

€40

• Registered Users Posts: 3 darbydan

Hi

We have two tickets available for a swap. Why? We'd like to be with family and friends in the same stand. (We do not want to sell these tickets)

1 x Hill 16
    1 x Nally stand

Options:

1. Straight swap: Will swap a Nally stand ticket for a Hill 16

2. Straight swap: Will swap a Hill 16 ticket for a Nally Stand

3. Upgrade: Will upgrade and swap a Hill 16 ticket for Hogan Upper or Hogan Lower and pay the difference in price

4. Upgrade: Will upgrade and swap a Nally Stand ticket for Hogan Upper or Hogan Lower and pay the difference in price

These tickets are NOT for sale.

If anyone is interested, get in touch. We'll be in Dublin early on Sunday morn & can call to make arrangements. (Donegal fan)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 AlanK402

I have a premium level Hogan stand section 534 and a hill 16 ticket.
    I am looking to swap for two stand tickets.
    I know its an unusual request. Genuine reasons meaning I can't avail of either.
    PM if interested.

AlanK402 wrote: »
    I have a premium level Hogan stand section 534 and a hill 16 ticket.
    I am looking to swap for two stand tickets.
    I know its an unusual request. Genuine reasons meaning I can't avail of either.
    PM if interested.

If you decide to sell them I will buy the hill ticket.

• Advertisement

Statement on the Kerry GAA website. All tickets have been distributed down here. And there are still plenty of people looking. I've never seen such popularity for a game. I think it's the fact that nobody expected Kerry to go so far.

Anyway, I'll head to Dublin on Sunday in the hope of getting one up there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

dobman88 wrote: »
    Statement on the Kerry GAA website. All tickets have been distributed down here. And there are still plenty of people looking. I've never seen such popularity for a game. I think it's the fact that nobody expected Kerry to go so far.

Anyway, I'll head to Dublin on Sunday in the hope of getting one up there.

Same up here and make things worse, I am a postman, good few tickets being delivered this week from all parts of the country to people.. Suppose, things do going missing in the post an odd time:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nla

Hello folks

Still on the lookout for 1-3 tickets for the football, anything please drop me a private message can collect Donegal or Dublin on the day.

Thanking you

nla

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Im kind of giving up the search at this stage, not one sniff of a ticket, i do hope the genuine supporters get sorted, see a lot of tickets being touted on Gumtree etc, total disgrace, Im neutral to both teams as I have been on most of my visits to Croker this year since the league final right up to the two semi's...

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭macbane66

Have 8 premium all Ireland tickets to swap for similar for hurling replay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

I have a davin ticket and looking to swap for hill or any stand and will pay difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

keano25 wrote: »
    I have a davin ticket and looking to swap for hill or any stand and will pay difference.

I will pay you money and be a personal slave for a week (if Donegal win) for that ticket :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Thumbelina 29

No luck yet Shiibata? I am still hopeful, even after being ripped off by Uiseabhi :/

No luck yet Shiibata? I am still hopeful, even after being ripped off by Uiseabhi :/

:o what happened ye?

I was silly enough to be duped by uiseabhi and his son. He seemed like a genuine guy, and in my desperation I guess I was slightly blinkered. Anyhow I am sure he enjoyed spending my money while I remain ticketless :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

Sorry to hear that you still have no good news on that front:( Have you got anymore in meantime..

I was silly enough to be duped by uiseabhi and his son. He seemed like a genuine guy, and in my desperation I guess I was slightly blinkered. Anyhow I am sure he enjoyed spending my money while I remain ticketless :(

What an overwhelming c*nt. Did he tell you to send money and he'd post tickets or what? You hardly have any contact details for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭overshoot

Timmyctc wrote: »
    What an overwhelming c*nt. Did he tell you to send money and he'd post tickets or what? You hardly have any contact details for him.

Iv a phone number but Il imagine that is for the bin! Ask the boards mods, one of the hierarchy could help with a IP address

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭2moreMinutes

How did you send him the money? If it was an online merchant (PayPal etc), you might be able to reverse/dispute the payment.

Have email, mobile number and address all of which are probably bogus. I even have proof of address and photo id. I got my friend to meet him or rather his son with half the money. The arrangement was that he would send tickets by registered post. He also supplied me with a fake postal receipt number. I was well and truly done by him/them. Anyhow I have learned a lesson ;) no shiibita no tickets yet......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭2moreMinutes

Have email, mobile number and address all of which are probably bogus. I even have proof of address and photo id. I got my friend to meet him or rather his son with half the money. The arrangement was that he would send tickets by registered post. He also supplied me with a fake postal receipt number. I was well and truly done by him/them. Anyhow I have learned a lesson ;) no shiibita no tickets yet......
    Chances are if you have all the above info (email address, a mobile number, proof if address and photo id), you are 80% towards getting your money back. I know people who would find someone with only part of that info! Chances are he also didn't create a brand new identity just to scam money for an All Ireland ticket.

Yeah I know that is possible that I will getmmoney back. I more annoyed though for being so gullible. Really wanted to bring my daughter who goes to every match, I will certainly be wiser after this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Off down to the Garda station with you in the morning. I wouldn't let that go!

I'd say the Gardai would trace them easily enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭sob1467

Finally got tickets sorted out this evening after a lot of searching. Got two tickets of two different people. Buzzing now.

Advice for those who do not have a ticket:

• Keep trying, ask everyone you know even those who you do not think will have a ticket, they might know someone else that ended up with multiple tickets.

Thing is at this stage a lot of people have asked many people for tickets and some people end up with two or three tickets so there are bound to be spares going around.

Technique for buying online
    • Create a page monitor alert
    (Chrome Plugin - google it)
    • Save the page http://www.gumtree.ie/s-all+ireland+final/v1q0p1
    • Change the check interval to five seconds
    • Chrome will then alert you with an alarm when a new adds go up relating to the match
    • When you see a suitable add ring the number immediately

Issues with this technique
    • An alert appears when someone posts a wanted add.
    • The number of adds that have been put up as a joke
    • The number of touts charging outragous prices for tickets
    But for every ten adds that are bound to be at least one genuine add. Also make sure to meet up in person and pay in cash

Of course you can also go up on the day to Croker, there are bound to be a few tickets floating around Dublin on Sunday morning make yourself a small sign asking for tickets.

Just keep positive and keep searching and asking everyone.:D

I did not expect this morning to get two tickets, just keep positive and searching!

The admins are looking into it, hopefully he will be apprehended. It won't solve my ticket situation though :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

And that guy/c**t was posting here I see asking how long money takes to get to bank accounts that was sent to him. Probably more victims money that was.

Sorry to hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭agfasfos

My daughter managed to pick up a ticket in Dublin this morning, I think the closer we get to the game more tickets become available.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭cailinardthair

If anyone knows of someone 1 to 3 tickets. I can find a good home! I know i left it late but worth a shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 crashbangwollop

agfasfos wrote: »
    My daughter managed to pick up a ticket in Dublin this morning, I think the closer we get to the game more tickets become available.

Where did she source them? I'll be wandering the streets around Croker tomorrow and Sunday morning...

• Advertisement

Where did she source them? I'll be wandering the streets around Croker tomorrow and Sunday morning...

Im doing the same Sunday morning. If you hear of any spare tomorrow feel free to pass on a PM :P

Advertisement