Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AI Final 07/09/14. Tipp v Kilkenny

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Tipp team is unchanged from the Cork match

Always reassuring to see a settled team take the field. Meanwhile Cody is going eenee meeney miney mo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

Always reassuring to see a settled team take the field. Meanwhile Cody is going eenee meeney miney mo!!

I'd imagine his panel selection is a lot more calculated than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭citykat

Wouldn't surprise me if Cody held off naming his team 'til Sunday.

citykat wrote: »
    Now that Lowry's part of the team I suppose anything is possible.

Michael Lowry has been involved in Tipp GAA all his life and is a former co board member.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Are you alright Dan?? You seem to be holding back this year compared to the last few years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭Charlie69

Michael Lowry has been involved in Tipp GAA all his life and is a former co board member.

Did you get a ticket Dan?

I suppose to be fair to him he never tried to start a row with the rival teams manager while the match was on.

Charlie69 wrote: »
    Did you get a ticket Dan?

Sure did Charlie,Hill16. I will be in early to hang the blue & gold flag up high.

Sure did Charlie,Hill16. I will be in early to hang the blue & gold flag up high.

Sound

Are you alright Dan?? You seem to be holding back this year compared to the last few years.

I'm toning it down a bit this year Jerry because I'm expecting a busy week ahead,starting with the dogs in shelbourne park sat night.

• Advertisement

I suppose to be fair to him he never tried to start a row with the rival teams manager while the match was on.

Was that the match where cody walked into the wrong dugout?

Was that the match where cody walked into the wrong dugout?

He was like an old sailor being serenaded by the sirens onto the rocks...

I'm toning it down a bit this year Jerry because I'm expecting a busy week ahead,starting with the dogs in shelbourne park sat night.

Heard that P Power likes to look after its 'valued' customers alright...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭savannahkat

How many of your settled team were on board for the 2012, 18 point hammering Dan. Just curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Would love to see the supposed king start..if he does I can see lar getting the better of him come half time and tipp taking control come 15 mins of second half...
    Cmon the premier!!

djflawless wrote: »
    Would love to see the supposed king start..if he does I can see lar getting the better of him come half time and tipp taking control come 15 mins of second half...
    Cmon the premier!!

I don't understand. Is Lar going to tackle him in the tunnel?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Sir Chaz

Ompala wrote: »
    Read somewhere its 10-7 to Tipp in All Ireland Finals vs KK

It's 13-10 in Championship, 13-7 in finals I'd say, unless Kilkenny and Tipp met in a semi in bygone years?

As someone else said, it was 12-4 when Cody took, 6 out of 7 since has seen KilKenny chip away.

Also, in league finals and Championship it's 10-1 to KK under Cody, and also 9-1 in last 10 meetings since the 2010 Final.

The sight of the Black and Amber spooks the Tipp men these days. ; )

If I had my way somewhere around 15 mins!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,843 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Cmon the premier!!

They're both forwards...

Cmon the premier!!

Great to see our Leinster neighbours giving us a bit of support

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭IrishAlice

Anything is possible with Lar. As was proven when he followed Tommy around like a lost pup.

IrishAlice wrote: »
    Anything is possible with Lar. As was proven when he followed Tommy around like a lost pup.

Anything is possible alright, like sticking 3 goals in the Kilkenny net!

Anything is possible alright, like sticking 3 goals in the Kilkenny net!

Anything is possible with Lar. He also stuck the hurl into JJ. That didn't turn out so well.

They're both forwards...

I know that.but I'd like to see them chasing after each other Sunday.which im sure will happen at least once!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭chocaholic04

How many of your settled team were on board for the 2012, 18 point hammering Dan. Just curious.

6 of the team played that match + 2 coming off the bench

I know that.but I'd like to see them chasing after each other Sunday.which im sure will happen at least once!

stick to the grand theft auto

stick to the grand theft auto

Kilkenny verbal defence tactics are good this year...

Kilkenny verbal defence tactics are good this year...

In all fairness none of your posts on GAA make any sense

In all fairness none of your posts on GAA make any sense

Have fun prowling my posts for something to pick at?
    I think the few posts I have on this thread are all I posted in the gaa section.
    And all I posted basically was I'd like to see shefflin start, and lar coming back down the pitch to meet him with a few tackles, which IMO, I can see happening...

What's wrong with that?? (And I know their both forwards)

• Advertisement

Have fun prowling my posts for something to pick at?
    I think the few posts I have on this thread are all I posted in the gaa section.
    And all I posted basically was I'd like to see shefflin start, and lar coming back down the pitch to meet him with a few tackles, which IMO, I can see happening...

What's wrong with that?? (And I know their both forwards)

Look I don't mean to be an a**hole but when you start a post by saying Lar will get the better of the "supposed" king Henry by half time, you display your total lack of knowledge on the subject. No offence intended

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement