Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The Official CAO Offers Thread*** [R1 points linked in first post]

Options
1303132333436»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 WildConn

It is possible to defer my Univeristy course and take a Futher Institute course for a year?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Nick_1494

WildConn wrote: »
    It is possible to defer my Univeristy course and take a Futher Institute course for a year?

Afaik you'll forfeit your place next year but I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭jellytots95

Does anyone know anything about the Quercus Scholarships in UCC? Like when students are notified if they receive one?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Does anyone know anything about the Quercus Scholarships in UCC? Like when students are notified if they receive one?

I would imagine UCC would be the ones to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Header15

Were there more offers given out today?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Header15 wrote: »
    Were there more offers given out today?
    There could have been a few through Vacant Places, nothing very significant I'd say? Why?

There could have been a few through Vacant Places, nothing very significant I'd say? Why?

I was just wondering when the next round of offers wpuld be as I am one point off my course. Thanks

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Header15 wrote: »
    I was just wondering when the next round of offers wpuld be as I am one point off my course. Thanks
    Med, got an offer, hoping to get one for a different college?

Med, got an offer, hoping to get one for a different college?

Got cork hoping for UCD

Advertisement