Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Younger women and older men and vice versa?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭timmy880

Just saw this thread now - alot of the posts seem to be off topic but anyway I'll throw in my 2 cents!

I fully believe age is just a number.. The most serious relationship i had was with a woman 20 (YES TWENTY) years older than me and we went out for 3 years and lived together and it was the best and happiest time of my life. The connection was unbelievable. She was my best friend as well as my girlfriend. I've had relationships since but nothing has come close. I was very naive at the time and knew that we could never have our own family or get married and there was alot of trouble with our families as one might expect but throwing in the towel on the relationship remains my biggest regret.

Alot of people I speak to are freaked out by age difference in relationships - sometimes if its only 3-4 years! But for me, if you find somebody you connect with, age shouldn't come into it at all because that's a very difficult thing to find! It's only a number! And life is too short to be put off by something you can't control. Being happy with the person you find is the most important thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

syklops wrote: »
    This thread cries for this video.

No matter how many times I see this it never gets old ! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Anyone over 17 is fair game legally. But still, I'd rather not be with someone who needs a fake ID.

Advertisement