Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Younger women and older men and vice versa?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

steddyeddy wrote: »
    He was 28 and she was 19 :(

Lucky him....

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

I think you need to take maturity and circumstance into account. I wouldn't categorically say I disagree with age gaps. It depends on the motivations behind it, whether or not the couples are equals or if someone's being taken advantage of. Older person preying on younger people out of shallow reasons or because they are generally more attracted to very young partners - doesn't sit right with me at all. If its out of love and there's a real bond there then I'm not judging!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

He was 28 and she was 19 :(

This "friend" is a hopeless case.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Ever since my music teacher in Secondary school I have always searched for an older milf type lady, but no one will ever beat gene gene the sex machine..... My gawd if i counted all the times I thought about her it would amount to about 786 days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Sirsok wrote: »
    Ever since my music teacher in Secondary school I have always searched for an older milf type lady, but no one will ever beat gene gene the sex machine..... My gawd if i counted all the times I thought about her it would amount to about 786 days

So about 5 million **** then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

chinacup wrote: »
    I think you need to take maturity and circumstance into account. I wouldn't categorically say I disagree with age gaps. It depends on the motivations behind it, whether or not the couples are equals or if someone's being taken advantage of. Older person preying on younger people out of shallow reasons or because they are generally more attracted to very young partners - doesn't sit right with me at all. If its out of love and there's a real bond there then I'm not judging!

Yea I would agree with that. I don't judge anyone else it's just not for me. I do notice that some of the young ones seem to want to get an older man for the challenge of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

I've always been attracted to older men. My husband is 32, I'm 22.

He's a bit young if I'm being honest :o

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Deranged96

mauzo! wrote: »
    I've always been attracted to older men. My husband is 32, I'm 22.

He's a bit young if I'm being honest :o

DILFs ftw!

Anything up to 10 years older I wouldn't mind.

More than that and I'd be afraid of winding up changing his diapers and pushing his wheelchair in my twilight years.

Can I ask the ladies why they like older men?

• Advertisement

Candie wrote: »

More than that and I'd be afraid of winding up changing his diapers and pushing his wheelchair in my twilight years.

but you'll be so attached to him by then you won't care :D

Sure I lick his arse now, I'll probably still do it when we're ancient.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

The 10 year rule seems to be popular with alot of people and is also the way with cars, a 10 year old car is now deemed old and subject to a yearly nct.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

shes 24? and your 30? wtf op, thats not a much of a gap at all.... shes a grown woman at that stage, if she was under 21 id understand

Why are Boardsie women so shamelessly vulgar? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I'm 30 and there is a 24 year old sending me dirty pics :S

Happy days

true colours shine through with anonymity, no doubt they're sweet angels in person XD

He's only about 10 years on you though, right?

I'm just not attracted to them if they've more than 10 on me. Mpst men aren't the evergreens they sometimes think they are :)

Coz I love the taste of sh*te from his arse :pac:

shane9689 wrote: »
    shes 24? and your 30? wtf op, thats not a much of a gap at all.... shes a grown woman at that stage, if she was under 21 id understand

She looks about 20 Shane :S.

The 10 year rule seems to be popular with alot of people and is also the way with cars, a 10 year old car is now deemed old and subject to a yearly nct.

They could bring in that for women.

If you've a wife that's 10 years older than you they have to take part in a "National Cúnt Test" on an annual basis, to ensure they're safe to ride.

• Advertisement

He's only about 10 years on you though, right?

I'm just not attracted to them if they've more than 10 on me. Mpst men aren't the evergreens they sometimes think they are :)

It's not grey hair it's executive streaks I'll have you know :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Even better

even better, mature and still has her youthful looks!...i fell for a 28 year old once when i was 19, i thought she was my age, but it was her spanish blood that kept her looking young haha oops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Even better

Hahaha, I was literally going to type that word for word. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭IamMe33

What about young people 'preying' on other young people for shallow reasons such as they are good looking?

Or young women 'preying' on older men who are cashed up?

Why is it only older people are the villians when it comes to shallow love?

shane9689 wrote: »
    even better, mature and still has her youthful looks!...i fell for a 28 year old once when i was 19, i thought she was my age, but it was her spanish blood that kept her looking young haha oops

Would you have still gone for her?

Would you have still gone for her?

definitely! and i have, with another girl since then, didnt work out but was fun all the same...once they act mature and are in their 20's or above, it comes more down to personality than anything else

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

IamMe33 wrote: »
    What about young people 'preying' on other young people for shallow reasons such as they are good looking?

It was just one example relax, didn't have time to write an essay on my view from every angle. I did say as long as both in the couple are equals and that was the main point which you clearly missed.

IamMe33 wrote: »

When I was 16 I went out with my boss, he was 26. He refused to have sex with me until I was 18.

I was disgusted :o Now I know he was doing what he felt was right, I just kept thinking, Im hot, Im 16, have sex with me!

I think I was preying on him then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭IamMe33

It was just one example relax, didn't have time to write an essay on my view from every angle. I did say as long as both in the couple are equals and that was the main point which you clearly missed.

I'm relaxed and didn't miss your opinion that it sat right with you only if the relationship between older and younger people when couples are equals. Your post wasn't that long or complex.

I'm just wondering about your opinion when it's a young person who's doing the 'preying' for shallow reasons?

Advertisement