Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Cups, Domestic Cups and Internationals Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Blind with an assist for the dutch. Pity he isn't down as a defender in the fpl.

How is Rvp playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

paulthom8 wrote: »
    Wales struggling against an organised Andorra side on a plastic pitch in the local communal stadium.

1-1.

15 mins left.

You are very welcome to the Fantasy Sports Arena forum:p

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭paulthom8

Just played their get-out-of-jail-free card.
    Bale again.

Andorra 1-2 Wales.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

How is Rvp playing.

Very very quiet game for him. One good touch in the first half to put someone through, that's all he's done in the whole game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Good to see Sigurdsson keeping up his scoring habit too.

• Advertisement

Can't believe it's been two minutes since Ramsey went off injured and there hasn't been a comment yet here:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,860 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Can't believe it's been two minutes since Ramsey went off injured and there hasn't been a comment yet here:pac:

What happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Don't joke with me fox.....I will hunt you down :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

90(+2)' A bit of concern here for Wales as Ramsey goes down on the right flank and requires some treatment from the physio. There looked to be no one around him. We're in the midst of six extra minutes here.
    90(+4)' Ramsey is unable to continue and Huws replaces him for the final couple of minutes.

No joke, that's not my style at all. I had it on at the end. Limped off. Hard to say how serious, looked like he caught his leg on the artificial surface

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

manual_man wrote: »
    90(+2)' A bit of concern here for Wales as Ramsey goes down on the right flank and requires some treatment from the physio. There looked to be no one around him. We're in the midst of six extra minutes here.
    90(+4)' Ramsey is unable to continue and Huws replaces him for the final couple of minutes.

Didn't look like much contact but he was holding his ankle after he went down.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

No joke, that's not my style at all. I had it on at the end. Limped off. Hard to say how serious, looked like he caught his leg on the artificial surface

How did you do this??!! You are a scary man....

Sittin there watching with my wife, zero interest in football (or FPL) but I think she respects me a little less for celebrating while the good looking young fella was hobbling off:o:P

• Registered Users Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭dahat

No relevance to those of us that haven't got him... Well, only me really.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

dahat wrote: »

Friend :)

Comrade:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Its possible it was a bit of time wasting with the result in the balance. Wasn't overly confident with my (fully fit) fpl squad going into GW4, now even less so with Rambo/Costa doubts :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭dahat

We are three... It is good to have company on the outskirts of this Ramsey Brigade.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

PARlance wrote: »
    Friend :)
    Comrade:pac:

:eek:

*runs off in tears to start up the Henderbus*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

We are three... It is good to have company on the outskirts of this Ramsey Brigade.

Make that four.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

manual_man wrote: »

Didn't look like much contact but he was holding his ankle after he went down.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

paulthom8 wrote: »
    Just played their get-out-of-jail-free card.
    Bale again.

Andorra 1-2 Wales.

Hi there. This is the Fantasy Sports Arena. Please keep talk on topic.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 148 ✭✭Pipjam

@BenDinnery: Coleman provides an update on Ramsey "He twisted his ankle and got a kick. Hopefully he'll be ok for Arsenal on the weekend." #AFC

Have pretty much decided to take him out in my probable wildcard next week. Has Swiper brainwashed me??

FHFC wrote: »
    Have pretty much decided to take him out in my probable wildcard next week. Has Swiper brainwashed me??

I'd have no problem taking Ramsey or any mid bar siggy out there are so many similar options in the 8 to 10.5 range.

I'd have no problem taking Ramsey or any mid bar siggy out there are so many similar options in the 8 to 10.5 range.

I think I'm gonna go with Welbeck, fancy him to score goals at Arsenal in which case his price will rocket, Dont think doubling up on Arsenal attackers is justified given the options you mention.

FHFC wrote: »
    I think I'm gonna go with Welbeck, fancy him to score goals at Arsenal in which case his price will rocket, Dont think doubling up on Arsenal attackers is justified given the options you mention.

Ye welbeck should prove to be great value and I can see myself going with him in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

A 6.9m striker starting up front consistently for any of the big teams surely becomes a must-have.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    A 6.9m striker starting up front consistently for any of the big teams surely becomes a must-have.

Exactly my thinking. Despite the temptation of forcing in three 10m plus front men i think he's worth getting in on the ground floor with regardless of fixtures.

I want Costa, Balotelli, Falcao and Aguero but you can't have em all, think I'll leave money free so I can have any two from that 4 as my other strikers.

Still allows a big 4 midfield and a viable cheap defence with Courtois in goals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Ramsey posted on FB and Twitter saying it was a good win, didn't mention any injury. Hopefully that means it was just a slight knock.

Advertisement