Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Cups, Domestic Cups and Internationals Thread

Options
1505152535456»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Liverpool need a goal but they leave Rickie Lambert and Fabio Borini on the bench, Rodgers must have no confidence in them, be interesting to see if he gets rid of them next season, Borini wouldn't leave last season, and Lambert obv moved for the money.

Lambert on

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

km79 wrote: »
    Lambert on

91st minute is hardly the time to bring him on when you need a goal and have needed it for nearly 40 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Filipe Luis, Fernandinho, Coutinho, and Willian called up to Copa America squad. No Oscar I guess.
    Wenger has already come out and said Sanchez could miss beginning of next season if Chile make the final: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32558988

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Filipe Luis, Fernandinho, Coutinho, and Willian called up to Copa America squad. No Oscar I guess.
    Wenger has already come out and said Sanchez could miss beginning of next season if Chile make the final: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32558988

Oscar injured apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Norwich promoted. Redmond could interest me as a 4th/5th mid

• Advertisement

Norwich promoted. Redmond could interest me as a 4th/5th mid

does mickey turner still play for them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Guess who's back, back again. Mickey's back, Mickey's back, Mickey's back :cool:

(or not he's been on loan to Fulham for the past few months)

Bradley Johnson has been phenomenal and if he's at 4.5 or even 5.0 he could get that 5th mid spot

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

@Arsenal: .@Arsenal team to play Villa: Szczesny, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Ramsey, Ozil, Alexis, Walcott

Given; Hutton, Vlaar, Okore, Richardson; Westwood; Delph, Cleverley; Grealish, N'Zogbia; Benteke.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

And of course Theo scores again.
    I feel quite sad posting this here with the season over but he's the best player in the league for FPL in my opinion, pity his manager didn't realise it. No player has as many scoring chances or creates as much when he's on the field. Mane is one to watch in this regard but he's not there yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

And of course Theo scores again.
    I feel quite sad posting this here with the season over but he's the best player in the league for FPL in my opinion, pity his manager didn't realise it. No player has as many scoring chances or creates as much when he's on the field. Mane is one to watch in this regard but he's not there yet.

10 euro first goalscorer cheers again theo

Absolute peach for Alexis

nothing the last 2 weeks when I badly need it and then a goal and assist today for Sanchez

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

A good way to finish the season for Giroud. I'm happy for him. And Wenger becomes the manager who won the most FA Cup. Hats off!

Advertisement